Stacey Solomon #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker here! But this woman boils my p**s. Forever letting Rex sleep on the floor - put him in his bloody cot woman! And why at 18 months is he still having his milk from a bottle, that should’ve stopped at 12 months old. God she annoys me so much!

Reactions: 9
Long time lurker here! But this woman boils my p**s. Forever letting Rex sleep on the floor - put him in his bloody cot woman! And why at 18 months is he still having his milk from a bottle, that should’ve stopped at 12 months old. God she annoys me so much!
The sleeping on the floor yes but there’s actually nothing wrong with having a bottle after a year! Some kids don’t transition out of it so easy it’s a comfort thing.

Reactions: 17
The sleeping on the floor yes but there’s actually nothing wrong with having a bottle after a year! Some kids don’t transition out of it so easy it’s a comfort thing.
NHS advises differently about bottles after a year! Bottles should be discouraged after a year. She’s probably just too lazy to wean him off it 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 7
NHS advises differently about bottles after a year! Bottles should be discouraged after a year. She’s probably just too lazy to wean him off it 🙄
Well done for being an excellent mum who’s child I assume was off their bottle the second they turn 1 years old 👏🏼👏🏼 There’s many things to slate her on but that’s petty and stupid

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Does she just never wash? Always changing from Pjs to rotten lounge wear.

Reactions: 3
I e just found the rave thread for Stacey, it's only got 9 comments. I'm shocked she even has a rave thread

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Absolutely nothing wrong with bottles after 12 months as long as it’s just milk or water.

Did someone day they saw stinkys outside door done up for Christmas? She claims its all autumn still but I'm sure someone who passes her house said otherwise.

Reactions: 4
Did someone day they saw stinkys outside door done up for Christmas? She claims its all autumn still but I'm sure someone who passes her house said otherwise.
Yes I can't remember the name of the poster. I thought that might have been why we got that warning, because someone asked if she had the pink gonks outside.

Reactions: 4
Oh why aye Stacey, sure you just had an old pool noodle kicking about the gaff. I know the whole point of her crafts is to be thrifty and making use of old things (like the shiny odd star earring she found the other day) but just admit you bought a pool noodle to make a bleeping wreath

Reactions: 8
Here you go.

Haven’t been on her insta stories lately - has she already shown her Christmas front door to everyone? Noticed it was all up this morning when I passed it but haven’t seen it on her Instagram grid. It’s basically her Halloween one but with no pumpkins and fake snow on it 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I wish you would post a pic. I’m getting bored of waiting for her to decide the times right🤣
i assume shes waiting for 1st december or something? but its been up for over a week now. there are green branches placed over the halloween branches (bit weird, why didnt she just take them off?) with fake snow on them with silver baubles, and a few reindeer with fake snow on and silver bows round their necks. theres also a huge wreath on the door. i'm a sucker for christmas decorations so i think its nice but still..... very extra.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
i assume shes waiting for 1st december or something? but its been up for over a week now. there are green branches placed over the halloween branches (bit weird, why didnt she just take them off?) with fake snow on them with silver baubles, and a few reindeer with fake snow on and silver bows round their necks. theres also a huge wreath on the door. i'm a sucker for christmas decorations so i think its nice but still..... very extra.
Laughing that she’s just posted about being excited to do her front door and we’ve known for a week she already had it done😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Filming from the behind the door to hide the display outside but you can see Zach has traipsed some of the fake snow in.. unless it’s snowing down there? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Filming from the behind the door to hide the display outside but you can see Zach has traipsed some of the fake snow in.. unless it’s snowing down there? 😂
I was just coming on to say this!! And how earlier she said she can't wait to decorate the front door 🙄. Why even bother lying?! It literally effects nobody else so why the lies and why the big reveal and special grid post she'll do standing outside it like she does everytime 😴

Are we on mumsnet here?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.