Stacey Solomon #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t it mentioned here or on the last thread about Harry being randomly added at the end of other pictures she had done similar and how Rex was the centre of it all 😂
Now it’s like she’s asked for this specifically because she reads these threads

hiya Stacey

love you to the moon and back 😂🤷🏻‍♀️View attachment 316038
He’s still the odd one out tho 😔

Reactions: 3
Wasn’t it mentioned here or on the last thread about Harry being randomly added at the end of other pictures she had done similar and how Rex was the centre of it all 😂
Now it’s like she’s asked for this specifically because she reads these threads

hiya Stacey

love you to the moon and back 😂🤷🏻‍♀️View attachment 316038
Maybe joes mum reads on here and realised how left out Harry is when it comes to Stacey and her crafts so done this on purpose.. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s bloody awful it’s like a cash converters sofa, proper tacked off...

Looks like hinch is on loose women today 🤦🏻‍♀️ Topic of interview, Jamie finding a marigold in his jacket pocket...

Talking of grubby floors did you see rex’s Socks last night? Always a tell tale sign of a mucky house
It's pathetic. I can see her sheep copying her and ping it for their instagram.
also the sheep will thinks its ok to feed your ‘pickles’ a pack of crisps for breakfast and take them to school in your pj’s, well done stace 👏

Reactions: 7
Do we really need to know that she is ‘due on’?? Oversharing much.

Reactions: 10
Do we really need to know that she is ‘due on’?? Oversharing much.
Maybe I'm a prude but I always try to keep my period as discreet as possible? Not telling the world, trying to avioid busy times in the work toilets so that I can change my tampon or pad when it's quiet etc.. I know periods are absolutely nothing to be ashamed of, but I do like to keep mine private! I don't understand what it is about influencers feeling the need to tell every man and their dog when they're due on, having a poo etc etc etc

Reactions: 17
I’m sorry but if you are still in your pyjamas for the school run and giving your kids crisps for breakfast, you aren’t smashing it, you are struggling and need a helping hand. Please don’t listen to Stacey, ask your family / friends / support network / the school to help, never struggle alone because you are afraid of people saying it’s fine you’re smashing it. Toxic positivity at a whole new level!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I’m sorry but if you are still in your pyjamas for the school run and giving your kids crisps for breakfast, you aren’t smashing it, you are struggling and need a helping hand. Please don’t listen to Stacey, ask your family / friends / support network / the school to help, never struggle alone because you are afraid of people saying it’s fine you’re smashing it. Toxic positivity at a whole new level!
How refreshing someone with a brain 👍🏻

Reactions: 12
Absolutely!!! 👏 👏 She is a fecking liability!

Reactions: 5
If her fans are watching her stories thinking 'if Stacey Solomon can do the school run in her pjs and feed her kids crisps for breakfast so can i' they must be bloody thick

Reactions: 6
If her fans are watching her stories thinking 'if Stacey Solomon can do the school run in her pjs and feed her kids crisps for breakfast so can i' they must be bloody thick
Now she’s condoning the pyjamas by saying there posh and were once a trend. After 31 years I can safely say iv never seen someone wear pyjamas out of the house and certainly not a night out. She so obviously checks tattle before every story, so obviously questions her own content and her own authenticity. Come on stace put your phone and clean them floors

Reactions: 8
Never in my life ( well since I've been a mum) have I done the school run in my pj's. That's just pure laziness! Takes 1 minute to change clothes.

Reactions: 15
There’s no need to wear pjs on the school run, it looks trampled! Takes 2 mins to throw on some clean clothes. Mums in pjs were banned from our school playground.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Doing the school run in pjs has never been fashionable .. it’s lazy sorry but it takes literallt seconds to shuv on some joggers and run a brush through your hair I love my mum but I’d be mortified if she repeatedly dropped me of in pjs.. a mean Stacey wore a unicorn onesie to drop the boys of the other day it’s just lazy parenting yet again

Reactions: 5
Never in my life ( well since I've been a mum) have I done the school run in my pj's. That's just pure laziness! Takes 1 minute to change clothes.

True story .. I was off work and decorating once when my girls were in primary school. I didn't realise the time and was panicking, so I whipped off my scruffy clothes, shoved my work coat (nice knee length red belted one) and heels on and went to pick them up .... wearing nothing underneath 😂

but it wasn't PJ's 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Infect scrap that she had time to do her hair and makeup sooo she clearly LOVES the attention on social media and in the play ground 🤢 strange anxiety she’s got.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.