Stacey Solomon #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Been waiting for these cuddles ALL DAY”
Story posted at half 3. Some people don’t get home from a days work til much later than that Stace 🙄

it’s only when you see Joe filming that you see how bleeping bizarre it is that Rex constantly has somebody’s phone shoved in his face. Poor kid

• Sad
Reactions: 17
As IF Zach, who is like 13(?) asked her for a clown snack. I wonder if he meant a clown snack as "mum can you make me one of your piss-take snacks that will never fill 2 growing boys up" I think she's the clown in that situation

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She says she’s feeling lazy tonight... every day’s a lazy day for you, love :rolleyes: and that bloody gormless giggle after every other word 😤 she’s grating on me more than normal today, and that’s saying something! 😂

Reactions: 11
New to this thread. Used to really like her but totally gone off her now she worships Mrs Hinch and also am never a fan of celebrities that use their kids on sm. kids have a right to privacy. I wish there was a law in place to protect little kids from their parents using them for posts/likes. It’s not right.

Reactions: 10
Can I just ask, who tf is Mitzy? She’s mentioned the name a couple times now and I have no idea who it is. Have they got a new pet?

I've just read that Joe is rumoured to be going back into the jungle with Joey Essex, Vickie from Geordie shore and Janine from EastEnders. The bottom of the article made me laugh. I've not noticed that he's been self isolating as surely the whole household would have to isolate.
From the article - "It's thought that Joe has had to isolate for two weeks before being given the greenlight to appear on I'm A Celeb with producers taking extra care this year to keep to the coronavirus guidelines."

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He’s been to the woods, he’s been to he’s Mums, he’s been to the garden centre, he’s been shopping. He hasn’t isolated at all!!!

Reactions: 10
He’s been to the woods, he’s been to he’s Mums, he’s been to the garden centre, he’s been shopping. He hasn’t isolated at all!!!
Exactly! The rumours might be false, but they are generally right about these things.
They could have been tricking us with pre-recorded, she loves a pre-recorded story. I can't see them being clever enough to get the posting right.

Reactions: 3
Wasn’t it mentioned here or on the last thread about Harry being randomly added at the end of other pictures she had done similar and how Rex was the centre of it all 😂
Now it’s like she’s asked for this specifically because she reads these threads

hiya Stacey

love you to the moon and back 😂🤷🏻‍♀️
7563E592-0EBB-4737-8794-BA3B006CECE9.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've just read that Joe is rumoured to be going back into the jungle with Joey Essex, Vickie from Geordie shore and Janine from EastEnders. The bottom of the article made me laugh. I've not noticed that he's been self isolating as surely the whole household would have to isolate.
From the article - "It's thought that Joe has had to isolate for two weeks before being given the greenlight to appear on I'm A Celeb with producers taking extra care this year to keep to the coronavirus guidelines."
She was asked on Loose women today and she said no he wasn't.. who knows though with that pair 😒

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.