Stacey Solomon #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where i live (Liverpool) there seems to be a lot of people who wear pjs. I see them all the time in the Asda šŸ¤£ I couldnt do it me I feel embarrassed taking the bins out in my pjs let alone go the corner shop or any shops for that matter

I see people walking the dog in them ... one day this woman had a fluffy, flowery dressing gown on with her PJ's and fake uggs .... I died !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Donā€™t think itā€™s got anything to do with ā€œcouncil estateā€ you get it everywhere...
I always get confused when people say ā€˜councilā€™ estates .. so many people have bought ex council houses so you wouldnā€™t even know if it was council or bought anyways I guess I could say I live in a council estate although 50% of the houses are bought and majority of people work.. luckily Iv Proberly only ever seen 1 person in there pjs šŸ˜‚ nothing wrong with a council estate like you say!

Reactions: 13
Poor Mitzy never gets a look in
Probably runs as far away as possible when it goes out for a poo in the morning. I know I would if I lived there & could jump walls as easy as a cat, I bet Theo is mad jealous!

Reactions: 3
I always get confused when people say ā€˜councilā€™ estates .. so many people have bought ex council houses so you wouldnā€™t even know if it was council or bought anyways I guess I could say I live in a council estate although 50% of the houses are bought and majority of people work.. luckily Iv Proberly only ever seen 1 person in there pjs šŸ˜‚ nothing wrong with a council estate like you say!
Agree. I grew up in a council house that my parents ended up buying and I've never seen anyone outside in their Pyjamas, or people leaving sofas etc in their gardens. I live in a middle class Cheshire village now and people are far scruffier here, one house have bin bags thrown all over their garden, etc, what people typically describe as 'council estate.'

Reactions: 10
They need to look after the kids they have already and do it properly for a change, rather than think about having an other child.
I personally think that they wished Rex was a girl.
Screenshot_20201119-131048_Facebook.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 5
They need to look after the kids they have already and do it properly for a change, rather than think about having an other child.
I personally think that they wished Rex was a girl.View attachment 316483
Imagine if they did have another baby and a girl, the posts would be even more annoying. I don't think Rex would be a fan and he'd be pushed out.

Reactions: 4
Without sounding awful she works less then part time and still struggles to parent rex? So why would she want another to add to the mix... especially if her depression was so bad last time that joe couldnā€™t touch his baby for months & she says she still struggles now..

Reactions: 12
So last night she was spraying her Xmas baubles white so she didnā€™t need to buy new ones.

This morning she is showing off the new Xmas decs and baubles she has bought šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Again with the ā€˜small businessā€™ too, the Essex craft one has over 25k followers!! Iā€™ve seen so many nicer ones on ACTUAL small businesses

Reactions: 3
I'm going to admit to wearing PJ's on the school run. Full blown hyperemesis this pregnancy. Just turn in bed had me heaving.
But... I whacked leggings on under my nighty and an oversized hoody over the top and looked a scruff rather than show off my pjs in the playground šŸ¤£ even in the state that I was I couldn't bring myself to do it.

Reactions: 6
Why in that Christmas picture thatā€™s been made, is Harry the only one with different pyjamas on? If leaving him off one last year wasnā€™t bad enough, this is making him look like the odd one out

Reactions: 11
Donā€™t think itā€™s got anything to do with ā€œcouncil estateā€ you get it everywhere...
Here here šŸ™ŒšŸ¼ Winds me up this kind of comment ā€˜council estateā€™ do you know a lot of houses on council estates are actually bought šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Iā€™d rather live on a council estate with people who appreciate what they have than live next to someone who turns their nose up at you if you dare step foot out the door with pyjamas on (not that Iā€™d venture out) but I will put something in the bin with pyjamas on... and I doubt Stacey lives on a council estate so ā€˜ā€˜twas a pointless and snobby comment in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Here here šŸ™ŒšŸ¼ Winds me up this kind of comment ā€˜council estateā€™ do you know a lot of houses on council estates are actually bought šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Iā€™d rather live on a council estate with people who appreciate what they have than live next to someone who turns their nose up at you if you dare step foot out the door with pyjamas on (not that Iā€™d venture out) but I will put something in the bin with pyjamas on... and I doubt Stacey lives on a council estate so ā€˜ā€˜twas a pointless and snobby comment in my opinion.
I donā€™t think she meant to cause offence as neither did I. Thereā€™s a certain stereotype when it comes to council estates which is wrong but since I was young this is howā€™s its been in my area. Some kids werenā€™t allowed to play with kids from estates when I was growing up, looking back it was bad of the parents because obviously weā€™re all equals. I do agree thereā€™s areas what arnt council and are much worse. And Iā€™m aware they had the right to buy scheme, many did many didnā€™t but you donā€™t have to have a mortgage to be better

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I'm dairy free so I can't even eat cheese but that pesto to cheese ratio in the pastry tree even upset me! Hardly any cheese

I donā€™t think she meant to cause offence as neither did I. Thereā€™s a certain stereotype when it comes to council estates which is wrong but since I was young this is howā€™s its been in my area. Some kids werenā€™t allowed to play with kids from estates when I was growing up, looking back it was bad of the parents because obviously weā€™re all equals. I do agree thereā€™s areas what arnt council and are much worse. And Iā€™m aware they had the right to buy scheme, many did many didnā€™t but you donā€™t have to have a mortgage to be better
Thank you! I meant absolutely no offence at all. Like I mentioned, my parents and partner both come from council estates so I just don't see it as an insult. I was more referencing the things I see on my partners estate - it's fact that in my experience I see it more on his estate than I do on my own. Appreciate what I see on estates in my area will differ from what others see in their area but I meant no offence by what I was saying.

ETA: I actually prefer his area to my own as the people are nicer so I don't want to come across like I hate council etstaes, that's not the case at all. Couldn't care who owns a property be it the person or the council.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Stacey has one child to take to school Iā€™m assuming as Zach must walk school with friends? So itā€™s not like she has half a dozen kids to get ready & she is run off her feet everyday, how would she cope if she had an actual proper job where she worked 9-5? She is absolutely pathetic she really is!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.