Stacey Solomon #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd understand if she was like run off her feet busy but she does nowt most days.

Everyday is a lazy day for Stacey.

Reactions: 4
Now she’s condoning the pyjamas by saying there posh and were once a trend. After 31 years I can safely say iv never seen someone wear pyjamas out of the house and certainly not a night out. She so obviously checks tattle before every story, so obviously questions her own content and her own authenticity. Come on stace put your phone and clean them floors
My boyfriend's parents live on a council estate and on a daily basis I see people out and about in their PJs. Getting in and out of their cars, walking to the corner shop on the estate etc. I cringe everytime I see it.

Reactions: 9
My boyfriend's parents live on a council estate and on a daily basis I see people out and about in their PJs. Getting in and out of their cars, walking to the corner shop on the estate etc. I cringe everytime I see it.
This is what they’ve been raised to think is ok, which is what gives council estates a bad name. I’m not saying it’s the pyjama wearing what’s gives the bad name but it’s the monkey see monkey do nature. Also no offence to anyone who lives on a council estate

Reactions: 5
Where i live (Liverpool) there seems to be a lot of people who wear pjs. I see them all the time in the Asda 🤣 I couldnt do it me I feel embarrassed taking the bins out in my pjs let alone go the corner shop or any shops for that matter

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As a general rule, I try not to judge parents on the school run in pyjamas. You never know, perhaps they’re ill or just at breakdown point. That said, Stacey is lazy and embarrassing her children is a horrible thing to do. Wear tracksuit bottoms and a big coat. So selfish.

Reactions: 11
Don’t think it’s got anything to do with “council estate” you get it everywhere...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
This is what they’ve been raised to think is ok, which is what gives council estates a bad name. I’m not saying it’s the pyjama wearing what’s gives the bad name but it’s the monkey see monkey do nature. Also no offence to anyone who lives on a council estate
Completely agree! Personally my parent's own their property away from a council estate, but I'm often saying to my partner that I see things on his estate which I'd never see on my own - sofas and mattresses just left in the garden, collection of PJ wearing chavs stood outside their houses smoking, the other week it was fireworks being set off in the street! It's like a totally different culture!

No offence to anyone is intended. My parents both grew up on council estates and my partner has too - I know not everyone is the same at all but there seems to be a collection of people who all give the estates a bad name!

Anyway, back to Stinky! I caught the Hinch interview on Youtube last night as I missed it live whilst I was at work. Stacey's face throughout drove me insane. The way she was trying to put that empathetic bullshit expression on her face was irritating me. she looked like she was going to cry! Your fake friendship can't make you that emotional, hun. It's all about the money with you, there's no real friendship there!

Reactions: 6
As a general rule, I try not to judge parents on the school run in pyjamas. You never know, perhaps they’re ill or just at breakdown point. That said, Stacey is lazy and embarrassing her children is a horrible thing to do. Wear tracksuit bottoms and a big coat. So selfish.
This is what I am saying you never know what has happened that morning and it isn’t always about laziness. But I think stacey always saying you are smashing it doesn’t help. People are getting scared to be anything but positive all the time, you can be other things it doesn’t make you a toxic or negative person if you are having a crappy day / month / year and you should talk about it with people, you don’t always have to look on the bright side. Life’s hard and doing crappy crafts doesn’t always fix it.

• Heart
also the sheep will thinks its ok to feed your ‘pickles’ a pack of crisps for breakfast and take them to school in your pj’s, well done stace 👏
I've just watched her stories. I think people have got to her today, with the story about how it was a trend to wear pyjamas out.

Reactions: 1
Completely agree! Personally my parent's own their property away from a council estate, but I'm often saying to my partner that I see things on his estate which I'd never see on my own - sofas and mattresses just left in the garden, collection of PJ wearing chavs stood outside their houses smoking, the other week it was fireworks being set off in the street! It's like a totally different culture!

No offence to anyone is intended. My parents both grew up on council estates and my partner has too - I know not everyone is the same at all but there seems to be a collection of people who all give the estates a bad name!

Anyway, back to Stinky! I caught the Hinch interview on Youtube last night as I missed it live whilst I was at work. Stacey's face throughout drove me insane. The way she was trying to put that empathetic bullshit expression on her face was irritating me. she looked like she was going to cry! Your fake friendship can't make you that emotional, hun. It's all about the money with you, there's no real friendship there!
That’s what riles me that fake crying feel sorry for me and my 3 million followers face. She’s so fake it’s irritating. She does it with her voice aswell, totally changes it from one situation to next. She wants everyone to think she’s this anxious angel who rose to fame in a day when in reality she’s a calculated fraud and quite narcissistic too

Never in my life ( well since I've been a mum) have I done the school run in my pj's. That's just pure laziness! Takes 1 minute to change clothes.
Exactly. I'm always rushing out the house in the morning for school, I may not always brush my hair and have a full face of make up on like most of the mums, but at least I've never walked to school in my pyjamas.

Reactions: 2
Just catching up.... Did anyone notice she mentioned her old grey and black teeth on loose women. She said it happened after Leighton and that's why she had veneers? The loose women were all like wow that's so strange!

Not strange.... More because she was smoking like a chimney all through her pregnancy with Leighton

• Angry
Reactions: 12
So she's emotional because of the smell of her bath milk? totally nuts.

tbf i'd probably be emotional too but for the opposite reasons 🤢

She probably doesn’t even get in the bath and does it purely for Instagram content and to sell what ever bath bomb/accessories she’s using.

Reactions: 3
As if she'd bother decorating that bath board if she wasn't putting it on the gram. Her whole life is a set up.

So last night she was spraying her Xmas baubles white so she didn’t need to buy new ones.

This morning she is showing off the new Xmas decs and baubles she has bought 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
only time I've been outside in my pyjamas is when there's drama happening down my street and I go have a nosey 👀😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So last night she was spraying her Xmas baubles white so she didn’t need to buy new ones.

This morning she is showing off the new Xmas decs and baubles she has bought 🤦🏻‍♀️
Her and Hinch constantly say tit then do a story later which totally contradicts. Imagine talking that much tit you can't even keep up with your own lies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.