Stacey Solomon #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That sofa is tacky af
It’s bloody awful it’s like a cash converters sofa, proper tacked off

Two things that piss me off:

1)Who genuinely had time to make all these different random snacks/foods etc? Just the washing up alone would be enough to send me over the edge for every little snack and I’m a stay at home mum. Blimey there is enough to do! Who has time to make this crap every morning on school run etc ? 🤣

2) What is the obsession with rolling around on grubby floors? Wiping mops on her head, rubbing leaves in her hair, throwing vegetables all up in the air etc and licking them ? 🤣 the amount of leaves and vegetables in her hair - is it not just a bit gross? I know she wants to come across as this fun loving, crazy relatable fool but she just looks like a dick trying to get attention.

All my love, Susan ❤
Talking of grubby floors did you see rex’s Socks last night? Always a tell tale sign of a mucky house

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve only been an occasional lurker on this thread and I know this is old news now but I cannot bare the sleeping stories of the fully clothed kids. Whether it’s on beds in dog beds on tiled floors or sofas it’s rotten. I know myself as an adult I’ve gone up to get ready for bed had a message or something on my phone, laid down for a few minutes on the bed and fallen asleep fully clothed, woken up feeling dreadful. Even if I’ve got PJ’d up then fallen asleep on the sofa watching TV then woken up, I feel like tit, almost hungover even though I’ve not drank 👀 Then proceeded to march upstairs and wake my husband up in bed and go mental for leaving me there asleep 🤣 I just know how crappy I feel if I don’t get ready and go to bed properly so think it’s sad to see kids like this especially when they have school 🥺
But it's all fake and set up.

Reactions: 3
I don't know what I was expecting but that sofa is never what I would have thought she would have picked tbh! It looks quite cheap!

Reactions: 12
For all those slagging off the sofa. Please bare in mind you may hurt other people's feelings 😊 I have that sofa.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
For all those slagging off the sofa. Please bare in mind you may hurt other people's feelings 😊 I have that sofa.
I think it’s more to do with the fact that it sticks out like a sore thumb in her room.
very comfy sofa though, my friend has a very similar one.

Reactions: 6
Todays guest on Loose Women will be Hinch and they'll be talking about Susans, trolls and bullies. 🤦

2 of the biggest bullies talking entitled shite about getting bullied. The irony 🙈
I actually enjoy loose women but not when she’s on with the goon voice, and if that drips a special guest today god help the ratings. She’ll have her eBay dress on remaining humble 💤 get in the bin you 2

My sofas similar and I hate it 😂 It sticks out like a sore thumb in my living room too and it’s falling to bits

Reactions: 1
Sorry if I offended you, my point was all the money she’ll have and chooses that thing, it’s just not to my taste that’s all but what works for someone else is fine

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Wait.. so she dressed Rex and then put him in the DIRTIEST high chair I’ve ever seen? What’s for breakfast, Rex? Last nights dinner stuck to the wheels of your car?

The bird is backwards
Wish she'd stop filtering her kids to duck. His hair looks almost pink in this! He's got beautiful hair, not sure why she feels the need to filter him so much!!

Reactions: 10
Wait.. so she dressed Rex and then put him in the DIRTIEST high chair I’ve ever seen? What’s for breakfast, Rex? Last nights dinner stuck to the wheels of your car?

The bird is backwards
I've just had a nosey at Joe's stories and he's got him in the same outfit, but is running a bath for him. Stacey has just shown the outfit he was wearing for breakfast in his hanger. You'd think they'd get their stories right, as it's so obvious one is a pre-rexord, most probably hers as she's got form it. She also updated her stories the wrong way round as he's eating breakfast in the outfit that is later shown on the hanger.

Reactions: 4
Wish she'd stop filtering her kids to duck. His hair looks almost pink in this! He's got beautiful hair, not sure why she feels the need to filter him so much!!
I agree! I think he is such a beautiful little boy, his lovely hair and his big smile. Just think it is sooooo wrong to see him just plonked in dirty food and the hygiene from that house 🙄

I’d avoid a table like that at a restaurant.... what’s the difference??

I've just had a nosey at Joe's stories and he's got him in the same outfit, but is running a bath for him. Stacey has just shown the outfit he was wearing for breakfast in his hanger. You'd think they'd get their stories right, as it's so obvious one is a pre-rexord, most probably hers as she's got form it. She also updated her stories the wrong way round as he's eating breakfast in the outfit that is later shown on the hanger.
I have seen so much of Joe on my TV lately, I don’t even go looking for his 😂 I just find it so odd that she has got him fully dressed for the day and sit him in a dirty high chair.... and then taken a pic of it!! instead of making a montage, surely she could have given it a wipe over!

Her and hinchy are as dangerous as each other with their pre records (copy catting whatever you wanna call it 🙃)

Reactions: 7
If Stacey is at Loose Women today why is she posting instagram stories of her tidying her drawers and doing her washing an hour ago? She’s such a bloody liar it’s ridiculous. If she‘s the Queen of organising 🤢 how come she‘s always needing to tidy drawers and cupboards? I’m not keen on housework yet my drawers don’t get in that mess.

So she’s arrived home,,,,,,,,,,,, Poor Rex is already being filmed back and front by he’s fame hungry parents!!!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
So he’s arrived home,,,,,,,,,,,, Poor Rex is already being filmed back and front by he’s fame hungry parents!!!
I was just coming onto say that - jeez let the kid greet his parent without getting filmed from both ends.

Reactions: 5
You can just imagine them can’t you waiting either side of the door for 5 minutes whilst they load Instagram and film a dramatic story as if she’s just returned home after not seeing him for soo long..

You can just imagine them can’t you waiting either side of the door for 5 minutes whilst they load Instagram and film a dramatic story as if she’s just returned home after not seeing him for soo long..
It's pathetic. I can see her sheep copying her and ping it for their instagram.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.