Stacey Solomon #13 Sends her sheep to troll a designer, #bekind, do you need a reminder?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You're actually not supposed too as the toothpaste has an ingredient that coats your teeth and carries on working after you've brushed.
I learned this a couple of month ago and it is hard to get into the habit of not rinsing but I never do now!

Also brushing your teeth on camera is rotten. We'll genuinely see her having her 1/2 a tit one day.
Well every day is a school day! I didnt know that.

Reactions: 3
She's not getting her phone repaired. I bet she gets a new one, saying her other couldn't be repaired, just to sound relatable! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 12
I’m actually can’t breathe at them sad little people that have messaged her gutted that they’re not gonna hear from her for a few days 😂😂😂 wtf is all that about?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'd hate for her phone to get wiped of all content accidentally during the repair process so she loses all her pre records.........................

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m actually can’t breathe at them sad little people that have messaged her gutted that they’re not gonna hear from her for a few days 😂😂😂 wtf is all that about?
They need to sort themselves out and get some real friends. It’s pathetic.

Reactions: 6
She’ll have a spare phone or joes she’ll use to prerecord over the next couple of days

Reactions: 2
her broken phone should be launched into the sun

might keep her off instagram for a bit

Reactions: 5
Is it just me that's thinking why didnt she rinse her mouth out after spitting out the toothpaste?! 😖 Does no one else do that?!
Mind you, there didn't seem to actually be any toothpaste 🤔

What planet are these fans on FFS
"Why does this make me feel emotional?"
"We all love you and will be waiting for you to come back"
"What am I going to do without your stories"
🤮🤮🤮
How bloody ridiculous
Shouldn't rinse your mouth out after brushing teeth, it rinses all the medicinal benefits off straight away

I’m sorry but those messages from her fans are just plain weird!! Who writes those things?! Just shows that people really do buy into her ‘relatable’ image so much they actually think she’s their friend. They really need to get a life, these are most likely grown women!
Probably no one. Considering anything I’ve ever sent has been left unread she probably made them up herself. I doubt she reads any messages

I think it’s genuinely sad people get so attached to “celebs” on social media and how much they draw those weak people in. I want to give them a shake and tell them to look for happiness and friends in real life not seek that through a fake “influencer”

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Well every day is a school day! I didnt know that.
My dentist said never rinse the paste off your teeth, and you also don’t need to wet your toothbrush before brushing as it dilutes the paste. I have done neither since this revelation and it was weird at first, but the not wetting thing does feel better after you’ve brushed - the pastes abrasive element works so much better. I do, however, wash and dry my mouth afterwards, because I’m not a moron.

Blimey, if I was a celeb I don't think I'd be sending my phone off for repair. Just think of all the personal crap that will be accessible to to repair shop employees while they have it. She can afford a new phone easily, why risk it?
I wouldn't send mine in at all. Like most people, everything from internet banking, to Amazon, Tesco etc... is on mine, so I'd cut my losses and get a new phone

Reactions: 3
I use mouthwash after but I do vaguely remember being told to use it before brushing to keep the fluoride in the toothpaste on your teeth!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
You're actually not supposed too as the toothpaste has an ingredient that coats your teeth and carries on working after you've brushed.
I learned this a couple of month ago and it is hard to get into the habit of not rinsing but I never do now!

Also brushing your teeth on camera is rotten. We'll genuinely see her having her 1/2 a tit one day.
Yeah, my dentist told me not to rinse 👍

Reactions: 1
Happy early birthday present to me .. 72 hours of content free SS
H
E
A
V
E
N

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've always quite liked SS (though her annoying "you've got this and you always will" quotes make me want to vomit) but her association with Hinch has pissed me off. Now with the pampers ad and the blatant disregard to government guidelines I'm just over her.
I've commented on the pampers Instagram, I've emailed pampers, I've written to Gleam as they manage Hinch, I've emailed Essex Live and now I've seen SS has a contact on her page for Molly Schofield so she's got an email too.

My kid wakes a million times a night so I've plenty of time to fill their mailboxes
This is the thing..all tv presenters or panellists or tv guests have to socially distance right? Loose women have to as well. Social distancing rules have been in place since March and apply to both outdoors and indoors - we’ve not been told by government that we can touch each other. Hinch and SS decide that none of those rules apply to them, so let’s do a pampers advert for millions to see and get paid for it! Fabulous message to send out whilst in the midst of a global pandemic. So surely those representing these two women ie ITV, Loose Women, ASA, Pampers, Gleam and most definitely Hinch and SS should all take responsibility for what clearly was a breach in covid rules. They should be fined! It’s happening to a few that are flouting the rules - WHY should they be allowed to get away with it? That’s unjust! What makes these two women different? Untouchable even? These corporations are doing themselves no favours by coming up with silly ‘excuses’ or trying to protect these two covidiots. They are setting a poor example to everyone who follows them and saw them both lying next to each other. They should be made to issue a public apology, a bit like Victoria Derbyshire had to, after her slip up about breaching the no more than 6 rule. SS and Hinch are carrying on as normal, getting paid as after ad, more book deals ....they ARE in the public domain, and therefore have a social responsibility. If you break the rules at work, you can get fired or suspended. Rant over x

Reactions: 19
I’m sorry but what year is she living in. There is no way she is going without a phone for 4 days. Even us mere mortals would have an ancient iphone3 lurking around somewhere we could pop a sim in. And what, she isn’t going to be contactable by her kids dads? Her employers? Her publicist? Joe?
There is something more to it. Either she just wants a break (not that it’s hard work doing whatever it is that she does) and cba to make up a better excuse or she’s off to break some rules over half term and needs a convenient excuse to not be on insta 🤔
Also, how bleeping cringe were those fake getting ready videos 😖

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.