Stacey Solomon #13 Sends her sheep to troll a designer, #bekind, do you need a reminder?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nails done after her bath? So someone came to her house to do them? Covidiot.

Reactions: 4
Nails done after her bath? So someone came to her house to do them? Covidiot.
They are allowed to go into peoples house to do nails therefore she’s not breaking the rules. However they nails look bleeping awful, looks like the cheap nails you used to get free in a kids magazine

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh I’m gonna have to unfollow 😂😅 she’s just taking the piss now. I think I’m just annoyed because I’m seeing all over Facebook so many communities coming together and having to feed each other whereas for the past few days she’s just been showcasing how much money she has and how much she doesn’t give a duck

Reactions: 14
I work in the energy market and her heating on 30 odd has made me laugh so much! The house will never reach that temperature and she might aswell of burnt £20 to keep her warm the amount that's just coated her in gas!!! But she literally has money to burn whilst kids are out here starving 🙄🙄

Reactions: 10
Solomon those nails are friggin horrible!. Make sure you wear rubber gloves when you change nappies this time 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
How long before she ruins this set of nails.. honestly she gets them done and within a day they are broken and dirty

Reactions: 5
Surely all those silly bits are going to come off? I would not have nails like that with a child the age of Rex. Seems dangerous to me.

Reactions: 7
Those nails are the tackiest bleeping thing I’ve seen in a while. Money can’t buy class

Reactions: 13
If your child has filth and muck under his long nails when they‘re at an age when everything goes in their mouth, then yes you are a tit parent.

If you‘re allowing your pre-teen to sleep in a tshirt then leave the house in it the next day, after spraying themselves, then yes you‘re a tit parent and you should sort it out before someone starts to bully her about her lack of personal hygiene.

You can usually tell that your child is knackered and about to fall asleep, so allowing them to fall asleep on the floor or in a dog bed on a regular basis is tit parenting in my book. Aside from that, a dog’s bed is their territory, it should never be invaded by a child.

Stacey gets pulled apart, as you put it, because she‘s got her priorities round her arse. She’d rather be spray painting an acorn than bathing, changing or putting Rex to bed.
Can we please stop the bus for a second here !

I am on this site like the biggest majority of us tattle trolls to have debates ! no declaration of ads etc but to judge a person parenting and say the words “yea your a tit parent for dirty fingernails “

let’s take a step back and look back and go back to our grandparents days ! A dirty child is a happy child ! It’s hardly neglect some dirt in your fingers is it ? Maybe some kids don’t like a nail brush? I sure as hell don’t check every nook of my finger nails and toe nails before I take myself to bed and haven’t with my 3 children.

Reactions: 24
Agree! If that makes her a tit parent then looks like I’m in the club too 🤣

Can we please stop the bus for a second here !

I am on this site like the biggest majority of us tattle trolls to have debates ! no declaration of ads etc but to judge a person parenting and say the words “yea your a tit parent for dirty fingernails “

let’s take a step back and look back and go back to our grandparents days ! A dirty child is a happy child ! It’s hardly neglect some dirt in your fingers is it ? Maybe some kids don’t like a nail brush? I sure as hell don’t check every nook of my finger nails and toe nails before I take myself to bed and haven’t with my 3 children.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Did the same to me! I was fine and then suddenly got paranoid about my breathing, which in turn has made me feel anxious all morning 😡😡😡

She just posted a video saying she can't get a breath in still, and then loudly drew a full, deep breath. Scheming cow.
I have COPD so I struggle to breathe every day ! 😡

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Didn't she just get her nails fixed the other day after she broke one? So her nail tech has been in her house twice in a week, surely the first time wasn't necessary if she knew she was getting them done again this week, so while it's not against the rules it does seem stupid (fitting for Stacey to be fair)

Reactions: 9
Now, I’m no nail expert, but them things she has just had stuck on look horrible! Will be lovely when all the tacky tit falls off them into any food she is preparing

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do we reckon she is giggly ditzy closed eyes laughing Stacey at her son’s parents evenings?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
206C0518-1E0C-4342-AEDF-4C6BAB8DD79C.jpeg

Saw this competition from the holiday place in Wales. Don’t know if it’s been mentioned on here but that’s her dads photography pic isn’t it. Was it mentioned he was there or did he go after her? Not that it probably matters I just saw it and thought ‘oooohhhh’. I’ve got a very paranoid lockdown brain at the moment and am jealous of every person out doing fun things (even if it was ages ago) I’m sorry for that xx

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Her bath looks like swamp water 🤢😂😂 we know she needs a good scrub with some soap and water, what is all this tit??? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Also the thing she does with her hand in the mornings when she makes her bed, who the duck has time for that tit and she looks like a complete dick 🤣
I’ve always wondered this, so does she make the bed only to pull it off the bed?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
View attachment 290583
Saw this competition from the holiday place in Wales. Don’t know if it’s been mentioned on here but that’s her dads photography pic isn’t it. Was it mentioned he was there or did he go after her? Not that it probably matters I just saw it and thought ‘oooohhhh’. I’ve got a very paranoid lockdown brain at the moment and am jealous of every person out doing fun things (even if it was ages ago) I’m sorry for that xx
I vaguely remember her mentioning about her parents being there at the same time just in a separate cabin x

Reactions: 4
View attachment 290583
Yes that’s her dads photography! I just nosed at his page.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.