Stacey Solomon #13 Sends her sheep to troll a designer, #bekind, do you need a reminder?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those nails look horrendous. Looks like those sticker earrings I had as a kid . Even the nails themselves look like ones from a package or something , kinda look like they almost need a fill on a couple . But I suppose a couple gems is really out there Stace !

Reactions: 5
Agree she would rather do arts and crafts than anything else! She was enjoyable to watch prior to lockdown I’ve unfollowed both her and the grinch but can still see their stories. I just think ripping apart parenting is why tattle gets a bad name. I’ve seen the way you all support each other on all these threads rather than the Barmy army’s of their followers literally attacking anyone who begs to differ with them and I think it’s unfair that for picking up on their pre records their breaking rules of ads and lockdown rules gets you all called trolls

But then I read some threads and think no wonder people want this site closed down. this is a like a really good community of people who can share Their frustration on the lies these knobs share

Wouldn’t leave them their they fall asleep and you place them in bed does she leave the child on the floor? 🤔 if so no I would never ever do that I’ve gone in the room and they’ve been asleep I carry them I deffo wouldn’t have left them there for a 2 hour nap if she does that then I apologise
Tattle gets a bad name because these people can’t take negative opinions of themselves, they think the sunshines out of their own arses and only want to hear from people that agree with that.

Takes the same amount of energy to come here and witch as it does to message a complete stranger telling them how much you love them and what an impact they have on your life etc

yet to these influencers we are the ones with sad lives 😞

Reactions: 13
I’m being a pedant here but aren’t sesame seeds white? They are poppy seeds. All those jar labels and she still doesn’t know what the duck is going on. All the gear and no idea!

9C0D27ED-A687-48B8-BEFD-68126AF8F389.jpeg

Also have an irrational hatred of the way she uses the word stalking to mean watching. Stalking roses, stalking rain, when she is just looking at them.
D44F3618-4644-4B26-8D4B-69B969272669.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve always wondered this, so does she make the bed only to pull it off the bed?!
YES! It’s the most ridiculous thing. She makes the entire bed and then goes on TikTok or whatever app she uses for her montages, and records herself pulling the comforter and everything back down off the bed and editing the video to go in reverse so it looks like the comforter is sliding up onto the bed. It’s like so much unecessary effort lmao

I’m being a pedant here but aren’t sesame seeds white? They are poppy seeds. All those jar labels and she still doesn’t know what the duck is going on. All the gear and no idea!Also have an irrational hatred of the way she uses the word stalking to mean watching. Stalking roses, stalking rain, when she is just looking at them.
GOOD catch! Yes those are poppy seeds. Not to mention the container that the sesame seeds poppy seeds are in is labeled “chicken” lol what the duck is going on

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
View attachment 290583
Saw this competition from the holiday place in Wales. Don’t know if it’s been mentioned on here but that’s her dads photography pic isn’t it. Was it mentioned he was there or did he go after her? Not that it probably matters I just saw it and thought ‘oooohhhh’. I’ve got a very paranoid lockdown brain at the moment and am jealous of every person out doing fun things (even if it was ages ago) I’m sorry for that xx
Yeah her sister and her family and her dad and his wife were there with her 🙄

Reactions: 2
Not only are the nails really tacky all I can think of is a piece of hair getting stuck under one of the gems when washing your hair! (Not that it would be a problem for her anyway as she never washes it)

Reactions: 8
Not only are those nails tacky but they're badly executed! The polish is messy, gems are askew and weirdly placed. If I paid for a set like that I'd be raging!

However on this occasion I think they're great for Stinky, makes it easier for the sheep to spot when she's bullshitting in her videos!

Reactions: 11
I wonder if she actually makes the bed again after pulling it all off doing things hat stupid bleeping hand juts for th gram? Or does it get left the way it is if she's not going to post it again? (I really really HATE the claw hand she makes doing those montages, more than I should 😂)
The words she uses and the things she does is the sort of things that would have been posted about 12 years ago by a 13/14 year old if they had access to instagram and social media the way they do now. Like just stalking the roses, when people used to put their entire to do list for the day in the msn bio... Up ✔. Shower ✔. Get ready ✔. Breakfast ✔. Lift to town. Meet Stacey... Etc. Except she does duck all that's even as exciting as that 😂

View attachment 290583
Saw this competition from the holiday place in Wales. Don’t know if it’s been mentioned on here but that’s her dads photography pic isn’t it. Was it mentioned he was there or did he go after her? Not that it probably matters I just saw it and thought ‘oooohhhh’. I’ve got a very paranoid lockdown brain at the moment and am jealous of every person out doing fun things (even if it was ages ago) I’m sorry for that xx
Her dad was there and the place conveniently posted online during their stay that they were looking for a photographer to work with 🤔. The other day I stumbled across the arse licking section of twitter were people were praising Stacey for being so genuine and helping a business by going to wales and posting an honest review and now they are fully booked for months.

Reactions: 7
I hope the stick on bits don't fall off when she's doing one of her food "creations" ,the poor kids would never know the difference and could choke!!

Reactions: 6
I hate sickening people. Being too nice and loving everyone. Not everyone likes everyone so why pretend? I had to unfollow an account the other day because of how much she loves her hoomans. Shes a lovely person and i wish her the best but hoomans makes me vom.
Love you all to the moon and back huns. Happy Wednesday 💖😒🤢

I’m being a pedant here but aren’t sesame seeds white? They are poppy seeds. All those jar labels and she still doesn’t know what the duck is going on. All the gear and no idea!

View attachment 290676
Also have an irrational hatred of the way she uses the word stalking to mean watching. Stalking roses, stalking rain, when she is just looking at them.
View attachment 290678
And the bleeping jar says "chicken" (I'm assuming it'll be chicken stock) soooo the bleeping labels are pointless 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Surely the point of having a bath is to clean ? That swamp water ain’t cleaning no one 🤢

• Sick
‘You’re not what the voices in your head say you are...’

So I’m not a total badass mum smashing through life....tit! 😂🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well I don't know about the peeing but she does have partial poos due to lack of time as she has so kindly informed us. Makes too much random tit to finish a tit . Insert laugh and muppet face here.
Mum of three here, doing it all by myself too and I can honestly say I've never done a partial poo! How is that even possible?? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
She's done a fab advert for her sister's business there - she's managed to show that her sisters labels are completely pointless and not worth bothering with as she doesn't even put the correct stuff in :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hate sickening people. Being too nice and loving everyone. Not everyone likes everyone so why pretend? I had to unfollow an account the other day because of how much she loves her hoomans. Shes a lovely person and i wish her the best but hoomans makes me vom.
Love you all to the moon and back huns. Happy Wednesday 💖😒🤢
I’m genuinely suspicious of people who are too nice. You can’t keep it up. One day they snap and perpetrate mass killings 😂

And the bleeping jar says "chicken" (I'm assuming it'll be chicken stock) soooo the bleeping labels are pointless 😭
Who needs chicken stock anyway! It’s not like it’s a cupboard staple that I always have a stock (Wahey!) of

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.