Stacey Solomon #13 Sends her sheep to troll a designer, #bekind, do you need a reminder?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least with her phone going in for repair we (hopefully) won't be subject to:
- any patronising posts
- any absolutely crap halloween crafts
- any other crafts which she's ripped off from someone else
- any more of that stupid bleeping laugh

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t normally comment on here on here as I used to quite like Stacey but ever since her “friendship” with Mrs hinch i started going off her.
like brushing your teeth on camera?? Wtf is that all about??

Reactions: 8
I’m sorry Stacey but you’re wrong AGAIN
Iam what the voices in my head are saying to me
I have been so depressed the past week I have let tit hit the fan
I have been a terrible mother the past few days and I have been awfull and said some hurtful things to my husband
My best friend has lost her father in law and I had to cancel plans yesterday because my depression and anxiety hit an all time low
You know the anxiety that you come on social media and giggle about
No Stacey the real anxiety and mental health that’s locked me away the past week with the ‘voices in my head’
My house is unrecognisable at the minute to the immaculate pristine house that everyone knows and loves
I have let it all slip
My daughter has been sent to her dads for the week when I wanted to do fun stuff for Halloween with her
But you carry on making tit out of tit acting like you have your tit together despite being so anxiety ridden when I’m living through the real consequences of mental health and believe me I’m not laughing or giggling
I’m crying and dying inside
So yes Iam a tit friend at the moment
Iam a tit mother and wife at the moment like the voices in my head are telling me

But...
I can put my hands up to this and say it
Some of you may read this and think yes you do need to get help and sort it out
And you know what I do!!!
I can understand and accept that I actually need help and I will get better and will get back to the good mum and wife I was

So duck you you utter vile patronising human being
Sending you so much love, u got this! 🧡

• Heart
Reactions: 6
And why put lip liner on wet lips to try be funny
bleeping hell. She's having a couple of days off to get her phone repaired, not being sent off to war. Drips.
These freaks walk among us my friends. Absolutely terrifying.

I don’t normally comment on here on here as I used to quite like Stacey but ever since her “friendship” with Mrs hinch i started going off her.
like brushing your teeth on camera?? Wtf is that all about??
Trying to be relatable - look at me I'm rushing around spinning plates just like you lot. Utter shite.
Who spits out toothpaste and doesn't rinse or dry their mouth before putting lipshit on?
She's thinks we're all bleeping stupid.

Reactions: 10
I’m sorry but those messages from her fans are just plain weird!! Who writes those things?! Just shows that people really do buy into her ‘relatable’ image so much they actually think she’s their friend. They really need to get a life, these are most likely grown women!

Reactions: 18
Well spotted lol
I love how she has built this business off of hash tagging hinch but hinch doesn't even use the labels - she uses her little label making machine (I had one of those back in 1990!)

I get the labelling some school stuff but does anyone here label everything in their house and decant everything into other pots so it all looks the same? I don't!

Reactions: 4
Blimey, if I was a celeb I don't think I'd be sending my phone off for repair. Just think of all the personal crap that will be accessible to to repair shop employees while they have it. She can afford a new phone easily, why risk it?

Reactions: 15
Do we think she's up to something and that's why she's suddenly sending her phone off for repair? I don't trust that woman.

Also her fans are pathetic, they need to get a life. I can't believe that they think she's their friend and cares about them.

Reactions: 15
bleeping hell. She's having a couple of days off to get her phone repaired, not being sent off to war. Drips.
WTF!! I don't even talk to my partner, who I've been with for 7 years like that! Let alone a stranger!!

it's creepy as hell that grown adults actually take time out of their day to gush over someone they'll never meet.

Reactions: 8
See her other arf (said in joes creaky voice) is on advertising “we buy any gift .com” fucks sake they are into everything it was Thomas the tank voiceover last week. Talk about over exposure

Is it just me that's thinking why didnt she rinse her mouth out after spitting out the toothpaste?! 😖 Does no one else do that?!
Mind you, there didn't seem to actually be any toothpaste 🤔

What planet are these fans on FFS
"Why does this make me feel emotional?"
"We all love you and will be waiting for you to come back"
"What am I going to do without your stories"
🤮🤮🤮
How bloody ridiculous

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe those messages she’s had about sending her phone in for repair... I mean what is wrong with these people? If I was getting messages saying ‘you’re the friend I wish I had’ from complete strangers it would really freak me out.

Reactions: 7
Is it just me that's thinking why didnt she rinse her mouth out after spitting out the toothpaste?! 😖 Does no one else do that?!

What planet are these fans on FFS
"Why does this make me feel emotional?"
"We all love you and will be waiting for you to come back"
"What am I going to do without your stories"
🤮🤮🤮
How bloody ridiculous
Yep I thought it too and I dunno bout anyone else but I wipe /dry my mouth afterwards too.Rotter.

Reactions: 2
New threes title
With so many fingers in so many pies S AND S can’t remember their lies

Ps S AND S is swash and Solomon

• Haha

You're actually not supposed too as the toothpaste has an ingredient that coats your teeth and carries on working after you've brushed.
I learned this a couple of month ago and it is hard to get into the habit of not rinsing but I never do now!

Also brushing your teeth on camera is rotten. We'll genuinely see her having her 1/2 a tit one day.

Reactions: 20
These freaks walk among us my friends. Absolutely terrifying.

Trying to be relatable - look at me I'm rushing around spinning plates just like you lot. Utter shite.
Who spits out toothpaste and doesn't rinse or dry their mouth before putting lipshit on?
She's thinks we're all bleeping stupid.
She was dry brushing. All for the gram again.

At least with her phone going in for repair we (hopefully) won't be subject to:
- any patronising posts
- any absolutely crap halloween crafts
- any other crafts which she's ripped off from someone else
- any more of that stupid bleeping laugh
No, we'll get it from Joe instead!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.