Stacey Solomon #13 Sends her sheep to troll a designer, #bekind, do you need a reminder?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never posted on a Stacey thread before, but she has really annoyed me with this post. No it's not a great time to be alive for lots of people who are sick or losing loved ones! I find this a very insensitive comment.
She's a self centered c***!

Reactions: 7
What on earth is she wearing? She looks like a stick of rock 🍭
I hope they’re pjs 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have never posted on a Stacey thread before, but she has really annoyed me with this post. No it's not a great time to be alive for lots of people who are sick or losing loved ones! I find this a very insensitive comment.
Not very photogenic is she? ( I’m being polite) 🤣

Reactions: 9
So not only will she of been paid for today but she's come home with a complete outfit that was hanging on the racks. I on the other hand have spent another ridiculously quiet day at work wondering how much longer we can cope with no income coming into the shop. She's an absolute joke. But hey, she had "fejkas" and Norms, what a time to be alive 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 25
So not only will she of been paid for today but she's come home with a complete outfit that was hanging on the racks. I on the other hand have spent another ridiculously quiet day at work wondering how much longer we can cope with no income coming into the shop. She's an absolute joke. But hey, she had "fejkas" and Norms, what a time to be alive 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄
I honestly can’t believe that’s an outfit 😂 looks like a pair of winter woolies you’d wear for bed 😱

Reactions: 6
I've not watched the x factor for years, so never saw her on it, can she actually sing? I just wondered why she doesn't appear to sing anymore. I've no idea if she ever released an album or single. I just can't imagine her being talented at anything.

Reactions: 3
I've not watched the x factor for years, so never saw her on it, can she actually sing? I just wondered why she doesn't appear to sing anymore. I've no idea if she ever released an album or single. I just can't imagine her being talented at anything.
She had a fairly decent voice and I think with a little training she could of probably made a fairly decent career out of it. I wonder why it never went anywhere. I remember Simon absolutely loving her.

Reactions: 4
She had a fairly decent voice and I think with a little training she could of probably made a fairly decent career out of it. I wonder why it never went anywhere. I remember Simon absolutely loving her.
Probably because she’s too lazy to work at a singing career

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She wasn't bad but she was no Leona Lewis. There is no way she would make it through these days with the likes of the voice and BGT upping the standards she was lucky she auditioned when she did before the voice came along really

Reactions: 6
Who the actual duck could be arsed to do all that with a marshmallow?? One bite and it's gone

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thanks, I'm surprised she didn't continue with it, or still do bits of singing now. It has to be better than her fake Instagram life.

Who the actual duck could be arsed to do all that with a marshmallow?? One bite and it's gone
It's probably going to be in her new book.

Reactions: 1
Thanks, I'm surprised she didn't continue with it, or still do bits of singing now. It has to be better than her fake Instagram life.

It's probably going to be in her new book.

She doesn't sing at all. I wonder why she moved so far away from it? It's like it never happened I wonder if the fags ruined her voice.

Reactions: 5
I will make it my mission to point out every time she steals ideas from other people, websites or even a fortune cookie reading without crediting them.. Here we go:
She makes the tiniest snacks. If I presented one of those to my kids they would ask where the rest are 😂. Hardly worth bothering, kids will be just as hungry after and that goes for ALL her snacks. Something as a bit of fun after dinner and their bellies are full I could understand 👌🏻

Reactions: 7
I just hope she’s a hasbeen before she hits the menopause. 🙄
don't worry she'll hustle some way to make sure everyone knows :rolleyes:

edit: £150 for a pair of trackies????? lol what a joke

this must be the relatable stacey i keep hearing about

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.