Stacey Solomon #13 Sends her sheep to troll a designer, #bekind, do you need a reminder?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay Stacey you’re on your period. We get it, we don’t need reminding on every story!

Reactions: 10
Ffs Solomon. Quit telling the world and his wife about your friggin periods.
So bloody embarrassing for her kids as well 🙈

Reactions: 7
Just noticed on her most recent stories she's doing the "Hinch pointy finger". It could actually be Hinch they're that similar. Half the time I don't even know if I'm watching SS or Hinch's story anymore, they roll into one!

Reactions: 7
Does anyone know if she is on her period? Does anyone want to know?
Does anyone else tell everyone constantly when the are?
You’d swear the was the only one that gets a period the way she goes on about it. She’s like the first friend in a group of 11-12 year olds to get it & has to keep reminding everyone

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If it's not her pooing or her child pooing, it's her period, what is the fascination FFS.

Just lately and this morning her partner in crime Grinch has sat on the loo and announced she's having a piss.

I know we all do it but why tell your bots/fans. It's vulgar. Stop it.

Reactions: 6
You’d swear the was the only one that gets a period the way she goes on about it. She’s like the first friend in a group of 11-12 year olds to get it & has to keep reminding everyone
Maybe I'm doing it all wrong because when I'm on my period I try to be really discreet about it and tell noone - going to the toilets at work to "change" when I know nobody else is in there, wearing clothes which I know will make me feel comfortable, not updating my insta story to tell all my followers! I'm not ashamed of my periods but I also don't think every Tom, Dick and Harry needs to know! Just another fail at an attempt to be relatable from Stacey I guess as she obviously thinks the world needs to know!

Reactions: 12
Maybe her constantly mentioning her period is her not so subtle way of hinting for an Always partnership

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I dont follow Joe but dip in and out, had to have a look to see this breakfast!!! Now personally I wouldn't have fried the eggs but still, bathed, dressed and normal food, normal!!! And plenty of it. Well done Joe, social services can take a step back 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
did you know - stacey is having her period

i know, it was news to me too

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I saw a 'norm' in the shop earlier, I really liked it but couldn't buy it because of SS

Reactions: 3
I don't mind her talking about periods at all. It's about time we normalised them - it's wrong to hide them or try and cover them up, and a really crap lesson to be teaching young girls.

However, the one leg of Norm looks as though she's used it as an emergency tampon. Why is she letting them take pictures of it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don't mind her talking about periods at all. It's about time we normalised them - it's wrong to hide them or try and cover them up, and a really crap lesson to be teaching young girls.

However, the one leg of Norm looks as though she's used it as an emergency tampon. Why is she letting them take pictures of it?!
I agree about normalising them as a poster said above they go into the work toilets to change your pad/tampon when no one is in. you shouldn't have to do that. Obviously its your choice if you do but don't feel like you have to hide it.

With stacey it's just mentioning it and relating it to everything 😴

Reactions: 9
If Stacey wasn't a "Loose Woman" you can bet that they would all be discussing her breaking the rules and slating her on today's show...
I bet they won't even mention her...
I'm still angry about it, that I even signed up to daily mail comments to post about it and they've not posted my comment. I asked LW on twitter if they were going to mention it, but I doubt they will. I never normally get this worked up about z listers, I need to let it go.

Reactions: 5
I'm still angry about it, that I even signed up to daily mail comments to post about it and they've not posted my comment. I asked LW on twitter if they were going to mention it, but I doubt they will. I never normally get this worked up about z listers, I need to let it go.
I totally agree with you. They’ve both wound me up so much. It’s just the blatant disregard for anyone but themselves. Neither of them are the cleanest individuals either. So I’ll bet no hand washing went on either

Reactions: 8
This is their whole attitude though. If you object to them flouting the rules they expect you to 'get a life' or 'let it go'. Covid hasn't affected them personally so it's just this thing that they can't see or touch and therefore not important. I work in a hospice and I lost a friend of a friend who did mega loads for charity and the whole community is mourning him he was only in his thirties. The more they get away with the bigger their egos get and they think they are untouchable. I don't agree with trolling about the development of their children or their weight but you can't put people asking you to follow the rules in the same category as trolls

Reactions: 8
This is their whole attitude though. If you object to them flouting the rules they expect you to 'get a life' or 'let it go'. Covid hasn't affected them personally so it's just this thing that they can't see or touch and therefore not important. I work in a hospice and I lost a friend of a friend who did mega loads for charity and the whole community is mourning him he was only in his thirties. The more they get away with the bigger their egos get and they think they are untouchable. I don't agree with trolling about the development of their children or their weight but you can't put people asking you to follow the rules in the same category as trolls
You're right. I'm so annoyed that they never get called up on it.

I'm sorry about your loss.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.