Stacey Solomon #13 Sends her sheep to troll a designer, #bekind, do you need a reminder?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Joe trying to show us they don’t neglect their son? Hmmmmm 🤔

Reactions: 9
All he's done is show her up. It's only her and Rex after the school run just like it's only Rex and Joe right now and his priority has been to bathe and feed his son correctly as it should be as a parent. Now he's free to fart about with crafts or singing into a mop until his heart's content because his responsibility that he took on when he made a child has been fulfilled for the morning. Look and learn Stace.

Reactions: 17
If Stacey wasn't a "Loose Woman" you can bet that they would all be discussing her breaking the rules and slating her on today's show...
I bet they won't even mention her...

Reactions: 24
If Stacey wasn't a "Loose Woman" you can bet that they would all be discussing her breaking the rules and slating her on today's show...
I bet they won't even mention her...
Totally agree....they should speak about it. It’s covidiots like her and Hinch that are not helping the pandemic and why we are getting ourselves into tiers and lockdowns. By doing what they do and flouting the rules, they are sending out the very dangerous message to millions that it’s ok to not to socially distance! It’s so wrong. It makes a mockery out of all frontline key workers, who put themselves and their families at risk. These two fools have been out and about, doing what they like, whilst telling everyone ‘you’ve got this’! Watching their stories you’d never think we were in a pandemic. Public figures should be outed for their wrongs especially when they try covering it by deleting evidence such as IG photos 🤦‍♀️😡😡 totally disgusted by their irresponsible behaviour. Sack and fine the both of them.

Reactions: 19
She's pissed me off.
My mum got ill during covid, 3 weeks in hospital no contact at all and then she passed away. I'm only 21 and it annoys me how people like her can go to their mates and not social distance, go to Wales??? Piss off, just because you're somewhat of a "celeb" doesn't mean you don't have to isolate ect.
Fkcin own up and say you've gone against the rules, cba with it 🥴

She's pissed me off.
My mum got ill during covid, 3 weeks in hospital no contact at all and then she passed away. I'm only 21 and it annoys me how people like her can go to their mates and not social distance, go to Wales??? Piss off, just because you're somewhat of a "celeb" doesn't mean you don't have to isolate ect.
Fkcin own up and say you've gone against the rules, cba with it 🥴
Instead of copying people's crafts claiming it to be your own, own up and apologise.

Hope she gives credit to who's idea her crafts were from originally, as someone who can't understand how social distancing works definitely didn't think of them crafts ☺🥳

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Looks like the skank is shooting for her craft book today.

Reactions: 5
I get scared by horror easily. I've watched bly manor. It is not scary. Totally after content 😂
Was about to say the same thing 🤣 I get that people are scared by different things but in the first few episodes (which is all that Stacey has watched) there was not one scary thing in that show... she’s full of shite

Reactions: 1
Was about to say the same thing 🤣 I get that people are scared by different things but in the first few episodes (which is all that Stacey has watched) there was not one scary thing in that show... she’s full of shite
I can't even watch the trailer because I'm such a wimp. Is it supernatural? I can't watch supernatural.

That Norm thing is absolutely filthy. Surely they can't be putting photos of it in a book?

Reactions: 4
Pair of bleeping show off idiot pillocks!

If you really wanted to propose you could do it in your own home all for the gram!
Exactly and they've had plenty of trips away where they can do it, if he wanted to make some big thing out of it for Instagram. The trip to Wales was the perfect opportunity. I doubt he wants to marry her, he can easily leave her at the moment.

Has he been married before? Has she been married or engaged before?

That Norm thing is absolutely filthy. Surely they can't be putting photos of it in a book?
I still can't believe she's got a book deal. Do we think it will be out in time for Christmas?

20201022_131446.jpg

Shes an absolute idiot.
No way does anyone get emotional over a bleeping jumper even on your period. Her period which she has got to have mentioned in about 5 stories now.
Hope she has more baths this week, oh wait, she won't 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Does anyone know if she is on her period? Does anyone want to know?
Does anyone else tell everyone constantly when the are?

Reactions: 18
Does anyone know if she is on her period? Does anyone want to know?
Does anyone else tell everyone constantly when the are?
Nope, I’ve never felt the need to broadcast the fact I’m on my period to anyone, I don’t even tell my husband 😂

Reactions: 13
SS has well and truly f***ed up with her covidiot antics with bestie Hinch whilst not socially distancing, advertising super hero pampers! Getting their dates wrong as well🤦‍♀️ You just cannot make this stuff up! She’s on Loose Women - is paid by ITV! She keeps on breaching COVID rules. She deserves to be sacked and Penguin books should drop her! Acting like she has during a pandemic where so many have died! She broke the rule of 6 and social distancing whilst at Hinch’s house and the film night, and now we have #pampersgate scandal. These egotistical influencers don’t learn from past mistakes. They think the rules don’t apply to them. Come on loose women! Let’s talk about covidiots and see what SS has to say for herself! Oh and let’s discuss influencers who lie and deceive followers! Is it ok to manipulate and deceive followers whilst getting paid money to promote a product such as pampers? Now that would be an interesting debate!
If you contact them they ignore you , I have reported SS and Hinch antics before . They seem untouchable , as are most influencers. When will they get exposed ? I think the more that do it they got to take notice eventually .

I love it when she says she’s going to be “working” all day then proceeds to spend the day dressing up in ugly jumpers and fannying around with her crappy crafts. She has no clue does she 🙄

Reactions: 11
Pair of bleeping show off idiot pillocks!

If you really wanted to propose you could do it in your own home all for the gram!
And no doubt the big money they will earn from the wedding , people still get married during Covid , most do it for love , not money and media attention.. pair of fakes

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.