Stacey Solomon #13 Sends her sheep to troll a designer, #bekind, do you need a reminder?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the layout of the house? She shared a story a few weeks ago and it looked like the stairs she ran up last night just went straight to her bedroom? She had that room with the fireplace she's never in at the front I think, and then the kitchen/dining area at the back. I just assumed all the bedrooms were upstairs

What is the layout of the house? She shared a story a few weeks ago and it looked like the stairs she ran up last night just went straight to her bedroom? She had that room with the fireplace she's never in at the front I think, and then the kitchen/dining area at the back. I just assumed all the bedrooms were upstairs
From what I’ve seen her post I assumed there was 2 levels upstairs

View attachment 284338View attachment 284340

Relatable stace comes home in her £390 (probably free) outfit 🤪
But she was quite happy saying that the bespoke clips were too expensive. I bet if that small business had gifted them to her then that would be acceptable!
She won't dare put a post up saying that this jumper is far too much money, but here's a link to some sweat shop you can buy it in, or craft it out of wool herself!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I think she owes that business an apology there was no need for her to be so nasty, but people like Stacey never think they are in the wrong & get away with things all the time, whilst other people have to pick up the pieces!

Reactions: 22
The things she took to her shoot put me in mind of the kind of things we used to make at Brownies in the 80s. Instagram is full of really skilled and creative people who work hard to produce their work and often share patterns or instructions for for free. She hasn't ever done anything that requires anything more complex than a glue gun. I dread to think what this book is going to look like.

Reactions: 14
The things she took to her shoot put me in mind of the kind of things we used to make at Brownies in the 80s. Instagram is full of really skilled and creative people who work hard to produce their work and often share patterns or instructions for for free. She hasn't ever done anything that requires anything more complex than a glue gun. I dread to think what this book is going to look like.
I cringed. She brought the pebble family. Fine, nice for your own memories if that's your cup of tea but if someone showed me that as a craft to aspire to make?! It isn't well made or interesting. It's like a school project. The people there must have thought wtf has she brought? There was literally nothing with any wow factor. More fool the people spending their money on the book, SS has seen them coming and is laughing all the way to the bank!

Reactions: 11
It’ll all be carefully crafted by someone who is qualified to make it look like Stacey can craft.

All they care about is milking the less fortunate, those hoping for a better life. To be fair, penguin books deserve to get all the Criticism too, they know who their market is.

I hope at some point people who buy this book, the book of ripped of Pinterest crafts, find their way here.

I used to like her but now If it was £1 in poundland I wouldn’t buy it to balance a dodgy chair- I wish the ones who buy it were all already where I am, the idea of someone who cannot afford it buying into this tit boils my blood.

Reactions: 11
Why would anyone buy her book of crafts when she has stolen all the ideas from Pinterest and you can just look them up on there anyway.

Reactions: 16
Why would anyone buy her book of crafts when she has stolen all the ideas from Pinterest and you can just look them up on there anyway.
Probably the same lot that purchased Hinch‘s . Why are people so gullible, helping them make millions , Hinch really believes she is an author , so I guess Solomon will think much the same .

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So funny that she’s making a craft book, when she makes/copies super simple things like the “ghosts” and then they look tit!! Who would buy that book 😂!?!?
I know! They all look tit once that giggly skets done hashing them together through her squinty lashes anyway and you can get everything she does, the crap crafts and daft snacks off Pinterest for free.... just like she does!

She's pissed me off.
My mum got ill during covid, 3 weeks in hospital no contact at all and then she passed away. I'm only 21 and it annoys me how people like her can go to their mates and not social distance, go to Wales??? Piss off, just because you're somewhat of a "celeb" doesn't mean you don't have to isolate ect.
Fkcin own up and say you've gone against the rules, cba with it 🥴

Instead of copying people's crafts claiming it to be your own, own up and apologise.

Hope she gives credit to who's idea her crafts were from originally, as someone who can't understand how social distancing works definitely didn't think of them crafts ☺🥳
Awww I’m so sorry you’ve lost your mum at such a young age, especially in those circumstances 😢😢 it makes me so mad while people like you are going through this wankers like her can’t even follow the basic rules, but don’t worry she loves us all to The moon and back but not enough to actually give a duck about anything but herself.... x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I can just imagine the panic on her face when they said to bring some crafts along with her 😂
Running around the house trying to find anything that was still stuck together that actually looked decent in real light and wasn’t just a snack 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I believe it's because they feel they can aspire to be like her. They buy the book , the tat, the what ever the fk it is next and they feel they can have her life and be like her. It's really sad. So sick if these empty vacuous millionaires duping people in this way. Trying to be relatable but actually no where close. But those sucked in really do think they are their mates 😂

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.