Stacey Solomon #13 Sends her sheep to troll a designer, #bekind, do you need a reminder?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe it's because they feel they can aspire to be like her. They buy the book , the tat, the what ever the fk it is next and they feel they can have her life and be like her. It's really sad. So sick if these empty vacuous millionaires duping people in this way. Trying to be relatable but actually no where close. But those sucked in really do think they are their mates 😂
You’ve hit the nail on the head. She’s convinced her sheep she loves them to the moon and back and they can be close to her. . So sad.

Reactions: 6
The more I think about it, the more it annoys me that this moron is being given a craft book to pass off as her own when it's been shown on Tattle that almost every single thing she makes is a rip off of what somebody else has done. Why should she be able to get away with it and worse get PAID to do it?! If it were any regular person like you or I trying to publish a craft book but all our ideas were stolen off the internet, no publisher would even give us the time of day to consider it. What makes her so different? It's ridiculous how these "influencers" (I use the term very lightly in this case because all she does is influence bad hygiene and being a patronising twit) get away with absolutely anything!

Reactions: 23
The things she took to her shoot put me in mind of the kind of things we used to make at Brownies in the 80s. Instagram is full of really skilled and creative people who work hard to produce their work and often share patterns or instructions for for free. She hasn't ever done anything that requires anything more complex than a glue gun. I dread to think what this book is going to look like.
My daughter has her own business, it is small, but it annoys me when an influencer says "got this from a small business" as it always feels patronising, anyway I digress .....

She is both talented and creative .... and also shares lots of free patterns and instructions :)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Don't forget if you're gonna be anything dont be an hole 🥰
I'd rather openly be an asshole than be selectively kind.

I am the only one who picked up on 5ft 7" Stacey saying she only has size 4 feet? The reason those nasty shoes don't fit is because she is easily a size 7!

1603443037267.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27

I am the only one who picked up on 5ft 7" Stacey saying she only has size 4 feet? The reason those nasty shoes don't fit is because she is easily a size 7!

View attachment 285034
yes I was a bit like what? I’ve got size four feet, they’re also super wide but they don’t look like Staceys. Not that I spend ages looking at her feet but I really wouldn’t say she’s a four. Odd thing to lie about surely?

Reactions: 4

View attachment 285034
When I saw the shoes she was trying on it looked like the plastic dress up shoes you get kids 🤦🏻‍♀️ So of course they wouldn’t fit.
never knew she was 5’7 I thought she was taller tbh! Definitely not a size 4 then at all 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hate to defend her but I’m 5 foot 6 and I’m a size 4 feet, they’re very skinny too, buying grown up looking shoes is a nightmare!

I'm 5'6" and a 3 (4 in things like vans and converse). All the females in the family have small feet so I think it's genetic. My 10 year old girl is only a size ten and my 3 year old boy is a 9! She's a liar though so 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Wtf is this!? And I know she’s put popcorn in a bag but there’s no way that’s for one of her older sons! That’s ridiculous!
4 bites of carrot? She must have food issues if that’s all she feeds them.I don’t believe he asked for it either. My 11 year old would be embarrassed as hell with shaped sarnies.

Reactions: 14
4 bites of carrot? She must have food issues if that’s all she feeds them.I don’t believe he asked for it either. My 11 year old would be embarrassed as hell with shaped sarnies.
We’ll see if she’s wearing a blue jumper today, my guess is it was prerecorded and he never asked for it, all for the gram 😴

Reactions: 3
Wtf is this!? And I know she’s put popcorn in a bag but there’s no way that’s for one of her older sons! That’s ridiculous!
I'm not even a parent and I know that is NOT enough food to last for the whole school day.

I bet she pays for them to have hot meals at school and these are just snacks for throughout the day when they get breaks (I hope that's the case anyway as I've not really seen them boys get much in the way of a hot meal at home other than "mouldy soup")

Reactions: 10
God my 6 year old has taken a full sandwich, bag of crisps, cucumber slices, grapes, a Pepperami and a yogurt tube for lunch today.....maybe I’m an over feeder but she would be starving on that pathetic amount, never mind a growing pre teen lad! I don’t believe for one second that’s the lunch she sent him with, she is full of it!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.