Stacey Solomon #13 Sends her sheep to troll a designer, #bekind, do you need a reminder?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reply from pampers regarding the cuddled up photo for their super hero party...
FFS! That's ridiculous. It seems literally nobody is willing to admit when Hinch or SS are in the wrong. They're never ever going to be held accountable!

Reactions: 8
Did you complain on FB? I will complain again. I also complained to asa, but I'm doubtful they'll do anything about it.
I went through Instagram. I may write an official email too and quote their bullshit reply to me.

Reactions: 3
What is wrong with this woman. Not only is she using mental health as an outlet to her own fame and fortune but does she not realise how triggering this can actually be for people with anxiety, or any other mental health conditions for that matter. Yes more awareness of mental health needs to be raised and discussing it needs to become more common... but describing symptoms this in death is not helpful Stacey.
I’ve felt fine all morning, a very positive day so far feeling like I can accomplish anything. But now I’ve just been reminded about my breathing and now it’s all I can think about. duck you stacey
Exactly she’s causing more anxiety by highlighting this. Made me feel the same stupid cow that she is

Reactions: 1
pampers giving a tit reply - call me childish but i laughed at that :ROFLMAO:

altho i needed it after reading her drivel about anxiety. she knows duck all about anxiety

clamp it stinky! get back to making dinosaur shapes out of pumpkin and pritt stick, or whatever bollocks craft nonsense you've stolen today

Reactions: 6
I don't know if any of you follow what mummy makes, bit she's made some easy Halloween food and she's said they all from Pinterest. I don't know why stinky can't do the same, although I guess that wouldn't have gotten her a book deal.

Reactions: 5
What is wrong with this woman. Not only is she using mental health as an outlet to her own fame and fortune but does she not realise how triggering this can actually be for people with anxiety, or any other mental health conditions for that matter. Yes more awareness of mental health needs to be raised and discussing it needs to become more common... but describing symptoms this in death is not helpful Stacey.
I’ve felt fine all morning, a very positive day so far feeling like I can accomplish anything. But now I’ve just been reminded about my breathing and now it’s all I can think about. duck you stacey
Did the same to me! I was fine and then suddenly got paranoid about my breathing, which in turn has made me feel anxious all morning 😡😡😡

She just posted a video saying she can't get a breath in still, and then loudly drew a full, deep breath. Scheming cow.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Did the same to me! I was fine and then suddenly got paranoid about my breathing, which in turn has made me feel anxious all morning 😡😡😡

She just posted a video saying she can't get a breath in still, and the loudly drew a full, deep breath. Scheming cow.
Just came to say the same thing. She's breathing and talking fine for someone who is soooo anxious and can't get a full breath.
When my anxiety is bad and I feel I can't breathe I can't even talk or think straight let alone go on my phone and record a video
Absolute fake, makes me so sick.

Reactions: 18
Isn't she fortunate she doesn't have an anxiety attack when she does LW or any other work, only at home ....ever 🙄

Reactions: 21
Seriously?! It’s been 2m apart since bloody March! So unless it was filmed before that they broke the rules!
Isn't her hair changed in the picture of them though? She had no major roots in March. She does in the head to head pic. Also, Hinches listbook also shows this was not in March. The superhero party was on her list recently.

Reactions: 1
It's absolutely pathetic the way she behaves, all for engagement.

Reactions: 7
My anxiety would be a whole lot better if she could bleeping spell properly.
Hello by the way 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Must be exhausting! Especially for her kids. Always waking up wondering "Which mum are we getting today?"
also poor rex sitting there wondering whether he'll be crashing out on the dog's bed or on the tiled floor today

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I would not be able to be on socials or talking about it on the socials if I was having an anxiety attack 😡

Reactions: 13
Hinch sold loads of books by telling people she was anxious and cleaning made it better, she's obviously employing the same sales technique with the craft book! 😡

Both can help distract, and I find both helpful sometimes. But they're not a cure, the way they make them out to be, and I don't believe either of them have anxiety, which is what fucks me off!! It's disgusting to pretend you have a mental health issue to make money 😡

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.