Stacey Solomon #13 Sends her sheep to troll a designer, #bekind, do you need a reminder?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she ever had the breathing issues checked by anyone other than Instagram followers? I got the impression when it first happened at the start of lockdown in March that her followers mentioned anxiety & it being a symptom & she just assumed she must have anxiety then. Given she mentions every little detail of her life on IG I’ve yet to hear her mention seeing a doctor about it. If I was a smoker like her I’d want to rule out other possible issues.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
So, there's currently a massive plea to feed children who would otherwise go hungry in half term, and she's wasting what would be considered a "luxury item" to decorate a pissing pumpkin. Tone deaf as always. Fine, do it for your own pleasure, but don't show off how much food and drink you have, that you can literally waste it care free, when some of your followers will have woken up today unsure how they'd feed their kids 🤦🏻‍♀️
Guivanna Fletcher has done the same today on Instagram. Put an advert up for Ocado saying she decided to have a party for her boys to celebrate the start of half term. Nah luv you had a party because your were getting paid to advertise and in the process you have showed that your boys won’t be going hungry this half term in a week where it was highlighted that many children would be .

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Guivanna Fletcher has done the same today on Instagram. Put an advert up for Ocado saying she decided to have a party for her boys to celebrate the start of half term. Nah luv you had a party because your were getting paid to advertise and in the process you have showed that your boys won’t be going hungry this half term in a week where it was highlighted that many children would be .
Omg!! This really annoyed me! She was most likely gifted the food! I was thinking yes ok have a little partly but not everyone can afford this during half term and not only that people are struggling to feed their kids at the moment! Especially when the food is from m&s as well it’s not like she can’t afford that stuff but us normal people can’t.

Reactions: 11
Has she ever had the breathing issues checked by anyone other than Instagram followers? I got the impression when it first happened at the start of lockdown in March that her followers mentioned anxiety & it being a symptom & she just assumed she must have anxiety then. Given she mentions every little detail of her life on IG I’ve yet to hear her mention seeing a doctor about it. If I was a smoker like her I’d want to rule out other possible issues.
She's probably making it up for attention

Reactions: 7
The ad came straight after a story about kids going hungry...can't make this tit up

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
The ad came straight after a story about kids going hungry...can't make this tit up
She really has no shame, she’d advertise anything. These instagrammers are so far removed it’s unbelievable. I can’t get over the we decided to do a little party which should have read Ocado paid us to have a party. I can’t afford m&s giovanna but my kids get parties because I want to not for the bucks.

Reactions: 9
Mine is caused by low b12 so she is best to get it checked out

Reactions: 2
This woman doesn't have one original idea and yet she gets a book deal for crafts she's clearly stealing from everyone.
I mean I don't expect every single idea to be original but come on to duck woman. At least have the decency to say I saw this on the internet and tried my hand at it, here's how it turned out etc. But nah, she would rather have these followers who are unbelievably gullible message her saying what great ideas she has, how she's so clever and that HER creations give them life. Then she'll sit and read through the messages and feed her ego 🤦🏼‍♀️

She really has no shame, she’d advertise anything. These instagrammers are so far removed it’s unbelievable. I can’t get over the we decided to do a little party which should have read Ocado paid us to have a party. I can’t afford m&s giovanna but my kids get parties because I want to not for the bucks.
I’m fuming at how the likes of very wealthy celebs like Fletcher and Solomon have put this on their feeds when thousands of kids will go hungry this half term. Ocado should be ashamed of themselves. Makes me sick x

It’s really bothering me she’s spelling it ‘breath’ and not ‘breathe’

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She has zero capability to be alone with her children. It is really very strange.

Just her and Rex this evening but she's ignored him and made some tit out of a skeleton and now she is using a santa filter on her and Rex; which is fine but it's not content. It's stuff you send your mum.

have Stacey’s breathing problems been brought on by her failure to declare a press trip to a pumpkin patch? Nobody call her out on it tho because she can’t “breath”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.