Stacey Solomon #13 Sends her sheep to troll a designer, #bekind, do you need a reminder?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so rex can now add 'pumpkin' to the list of things that will be covering his baby-grow/sleep-suit for about 2 weeks or so

or until crafty mcgiggle face remembers to change it while screaming 'WHAT AM I LIKE!' at 150 decibels

all recorded to GivE uS aLl LiFe of course

there's less bullshit coming out of an actual bull than there is from her mouth/fingers

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone has started on the 'if you don't have anything nice to say..... Blah blah blah' and then #bekind. Because Stacey demonstrated this SO well over those designer hair clips didn't she?!
Anyone who writes #bekind is a knob

I wonder if she'll answer Claire. I love the reply from Emma.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone who writes #bekind is a knob

I wonder if she'll answer Claire. I love the reply from Emma.
I rate this person so much. I notice someone else replied to the comment say they had reported Hinch, Stacey and Pampers to the ASA. Unfortunately though I just don’t think anything will come of it

Reactions: 2
How filtered is this picture? That his hair looks both blonde and orange.
To be fair, when she was on loose women last week, his hair did look blonde. Unless she’s filtered her zoom camera too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It was the night that Joe was away and she put Rex in bed and then had the nail lady round to do her nails
Eta - assuming she wouldn't of left the house to go to a late night nail bar 🤔
wow, the child is actually in her arms for once 😮 she must have scooped him up off the stone cold tiled floor where he usually crashes out?

She clearly has new lashes on. Is it just me or do they keep getting bigger and more extreme?
extreme lashes & broken pumpkins: the stinky solomon diaries

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Another 'I don't know why but this picture is making us laugh so much' picture. When absolutely nothing about it is remotely funny or even amusing. If it's so funny, keep it to yourself, get it printed and make it part of some daft arts and crafts project you found on Pinterest.
The comments from strangers on that photo of Rex are weird. People commenting as if they personally know them, saying they love Rex, that he's so random just like him mum, and sending love back etc 😷. Why do they think that's acceptable just because shes in the public eye and shares everything he does. It's weird. You wouldn't stumble across a randoms instagram and comment that their child is just gorgeous.

Reactions: 11
Another 'I don't know why but this picture is making us laugh so much' picture. When absolutely nothing about it is remotely funny or even amusing. If it's so funny, keep it to yourself, get it printed and make it part of some daft arts and crafts project you found on Pinterest.
The comments from strangers on that photo of Rex are weird. People commenting as if they personally know them, saying they love Rex, that he's so random just like him mum, and sending love back etc 😷. Why do they think that's acceptable just because shes in the public eye and shares everything he does. It's weird. You wouldn't stumble across a randoms instagram and comment that their child is just gorgeous.
i suppose when your broken or silver painted pumpkins have more about them than you do, then you (crafty mcgiggle face) are going to laugh at the most inane, boring, unfunny things

the actual laugh itself is put on and a behaviour at this point

yeah, her followers are very weird. they also think she's a role model parent :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
It was the night that Joe was away and she put Rex in bed and then had the nail lady round to do her nails
Eta - assuming she wouldn't of left the house to go to a late night nail bar 🤔
The nail lady would be allowed in under tier 2 restrictions. Same as a hairdresser or other tradesperson so just this once she hasn’t been a covidiot

Reactions: 5
I love, how the owner of the "tiny business" that made (gifted) the pumpkin romper, wasn't tagged by Stacey, but their friends made them aware in the comments. An hour or so later they put that romper on their IG page. This is so beautifully done ✅ I mean how many kids named Rex wearing that piece are out there? 😁

Attachments

Reactions: 7
When I was pregnant I joined a baby due date group on Facebook but it turned out to be full of Americans 🤣 the amount of bloody babies I have seen this weekend sat in a bloody pumpkin!! Of course Rex jumped in it by himself, he must have seen other babies and toddlers on social media do it and wanted to copy them 🤷🏻‍♀️ not. She obviously just plonked him in

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The nail lady would be allowed in under tier 2 restrictions. Same as a hairdresser or other tradesperson so just this once she hasn’t been a covidiot
Oh I didnt think anyone from outside your household was allowed inside. I must be confused with tier 3 x

Oh I didnt think anyone from outside your household was allowed inside. I must be confused with tier 3 x
Even in tier 3 I think people can come in for purposes of business and work? I think

Reactions: 3
Even in tier 3 you are allowed in peoples houses for work in England (think it’s different in Scotland!)

I’m a mobile hairdresser and I am allowed to work in a tier 3

Reactions: 1
wow, the child is actually in her arms for once 😮 she must have scooped him up off the stone cold tiled floor where he usually crashes out?

extreme lashes & broken pumpkins: the stinky solomon diaries
That has to be the next thread title

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You just know that poor baby was put to bed in that outfit covered in crap from inside the pumpkin, and will be toddling about it in for god knows how long today ☹

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.