Stacey Solomon #13 Sends her sheep to troll a designer, #bekind, do you need a reminder?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has probably already been mentioned, but am I the only one who is surprised that their house is pretty much straight out the door and onto the street? All those cheesy photos crouching under the cringey Autumn/ Christmas festooned doorway must have been taken while people walk or drive past just feet away. Honestly thought it was up some fancy sweeping driveway or something. Not that it matters... just interesting how we make assumptions.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Isn't she fortunate she doesn't have an anxiety attack when she does LW or any other work, only at home ....ever 🙄
I was thinking the exact same thing. I once took one at a funeral. I couldn't breath and the room started closing in on me. I certainly couldn't talk about it. Next thing I remember was awakening outside. Another time it was in a shop and another just in my car. Thankfully I've learned to control them. Anxiety attacks don't just conveniently happen at home 😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 12
As someone who has genuine anxiety, I know I couldn't be on social media all day. In fact social media makes me worse when I'm feeling anxious. I know everybody deals with it differently but there's been at least 4 "I can't breathe stories". Bit of a piss take when she's got followers who are currently stressing about bills, how to feed their kids, whether their jobs are safe etc

Reactions: 21
I think half the problem with her so called 'anxiety' is the same as a lot of these influencers, it's their phones. Being on social media that much can't be good for anyone. Especially not when youve got nothing very interesting to say, yet manage to fill your day with stories. The pressure to make context and create decent engagement must be stressful and I can only imagine how mind numbing it is doing the same boring tasks day in day out hoping for likes and comments.
That being said, surely if she was feeling so anxious this morning she should have taken some time off her phone. I don't believe she was, but giving her the benefit of the doubt 🤔 she should be looking after herself instead of coming on giving it "oh I love reading your messages". Share some pages which might help people with anxiety instead of just mentioning it so you've got a caption to go along with your filtered tea (which I'm shocked to see doesn't still have the tea spoon in.)
Also, if she goes that walk often, why not put Rex in some wellies? Those shoes for a start look far too big, but also will get so dirty.

Reactions: 10
You know, not being able to breathe is a symptom of Covid. Just saying....seeing she's been hanging out with the Hinch and in contact with way too many people 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You know, not being able to breathe is a symptom of Covid. Just saying....seeing she's been hanging out with the Hinch and in contact with way too many people 🤷
I thought covid, I hope someone suggests she gets a test.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has she really just wasted a can of Diet Coke to pour into a glass for a bleeping chopped up
Skeleton stuffed into a pumpkin , poured flowers and silver baul bauls...then sprayed glitter on top 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
man 2020 really is the gift that keeps on giving ...I swear it’s turning these z listers nuts.....because where the duck in anyone’s world is this kind of tit Normal ????????????
I’m all for being creative on the actual bleeping occasion but actual Halloween is days away, 2020 ain’t much Halloween is going on anyway..... I’ve not bothered sorry if that offends other mums as yes I have kids 5 months 12 and 15.....I ain’t got time to faff with pumpkins that will go mouldy in a couple of days etc etc etc
She is beyond a joke to me now!!! It’s actually embarrassing....all to sell her crappy book....what’s heys me the most is how different she is on loose women....from a normal person with views and speaks elequantly to a manic weirdo!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Has she really just wasted a can of Diet Coke to pour into a glass for a bleeping chopped up
Skeleton stuffed into a pumpkin , poured flowers and silver baul bauls...then sprayed glitter on top 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
man 2020 really is the gift that keeps on giving ...I swear it’s turning these z listers nuts.....because where the duck in anyone’s world is this kind of tit Normal ????????????
I’m all for being creative on the actual bleeping occasion but actual Halloween is days away, 2020 ain’t much Halloween is going on anyway..... I’ve not bothered sorry if that offends other mums as yes I have kids 5 months 12 and 15.....I ain’t got time to faff with pumpkins that will go mouldy in a couple of days etc etc etc
She is beyond a joke to me now!!! It’s actually embarrassing....all to sell her crappy book....what’s heys me the most is how different she is on loose women....from a normal person with views and speaks elequantly to a manic weirdo!!!!!
“I’m honestly making it up as I go along” also translates to “I have seen this on Pinterest/ someone else’s Instagram and decided to copy and pass off as my own idea”

Reactions: 14
She’s describing air hunger I get it and it’s bloody awful feelings like you can’t get a full breath when you yawn or take a deep breath. She’s had it lots of times before so I doubt it’s Covid

Reactions: 5
So, there's currently a massive plea to feed children who would otherwise go hungry in half term, and she's wasting what would be considered a "luxury item" to decorate a pissing pumpkin. Tone deaf as always. Fine, do it for your own pleasure, but don't show off how much food and drink you have, that you can literally waste it care free, when some of your followers will have woken up today unsure how they'd feed their kids 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 25
Wonder if she'll be leaving that horrid pumpkin skeleton thing sitting out on the floor where Rex and the dog have access to the glitter coke.

Her current mood and behaviour reminds me of my bipolar aunt, who'd do the strangest things like dress up whole cooked chicken in dolls clothes and leave the house thru windows instead of the door, because she thought the doorway would eat her. This always happened shortly before she had nervous breakdowns and fall from a manic high into weeks long depressions.

If Stacey does all this purely for IG engagement, she's worse than I thought.

Reactions: 20
Isn't her hair changed in the picture of them though? She had no major roots in March. She does in the head to head pic. Also, Hinches listbook also shows this was not in March. The superhero party was on her list recently.
Defo wasn’t filmed in March. Neither of the boys could walk or toddle around back then. I think pampers are referring to the current restrictions on mixing indoors but blatantly ignoring the social distancing that should’ve been happening. Lots of people have responded with this but the silence is deafening.

Reactions: 12
I've not done anything as well. I'm not a fan of Halloween as it is. I've bought some sweets and I'll let my lg trick and treat around the house or a treasure hunt or something like that. It'll be all thrown together on Saturday and it really won't be Instagram worthy.
I am one of those people that think it's just an American thing. I wonder if she'll put this much effort into bonfire night.

Reactions: 10
Pretty sure that pumpkin is right behind her front door. She really doesn't want people to get into her house 😂

• Haha
Isn't that glass bottle gonna be knocked flying and smash when the front door opens?

I love, how the owner of the "tiny business" that made (gifted) the pumpkin romper, wasn't tagged by Stacey, but their friends made them aware in the comments. An hour or so later they put that romper on their IG page. This is so beautifully done ✅ I mean how many kids named Rex wearing that piece are out there? 😁
This isn’t even the same outfit. One looks like a long sleeve top and the other is like dungarees

Reactions: 2
Just came to say the same thing. She's breathing and talking fine for someone who is soooo anxious and can't get a full breath.
When my anxiety is bad and I feel I can't breathe I can't even talk or think straight let alone go on my phone and record a video
Absolute fake, makes me so sick.
If I have an attack I can get a breath in but struggle to breathe out 😩 I wouldn’t giggle and record me doing it!! What an utter bleep

Reactions: 9
I'm loving the comments of the pampers Instagram post.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.