Stacey Solomon #13 Sends her sheep to troll a designer, #bekind, do you need a reminder?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is the camper van?
Across the road. They park it there but sometimes they park it on the front drive and it blocks half the pavement.

There’s also a third card there a lot of the time... potentially her sisters car I think!!

Reactions: 7
She tried to block it, realised she hadn't but couldn't resist the urge to post the story anyway. Insta is that addictive to her. It's not a story you can recreate again is it. I bet later we get a 'we haven't sold the car yet because....' story

Reactions: 13
So I went to a pumpkin patch with my five year old today. It had a maize maze that was like a slush, I have a video of him looking fuming, all the good pumpkins had gone so it was funny finding a decent one, we had to run back to the car as it started lashing it down and didn’t want to risk the car getting stuck. We paid £1.50 for a tiny cupcake to then have it poison my son who threw up everywhere in the car. But it was fab family time and I’m sure if I play similar music over some picture , no one will know 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh look, the car is on the drive. The car they don’t have anymore because they had to get rid of it to afford the camper, because they’re such a relatable family, just like us
And then closes the door slightly so we don’t see it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She tried to block it, realised she hadn't but couldn't resist the urge to post the story anyway. Insta is that addictive to her. It's not a story you can recreate again is it. I bet later we get a 'we haven't sold the car yet because....' story
I just went and watched the story as hadn’t seen it yet and OMG it’s so obvious that when she steps back she’s trying to get the car back out of shot!

Reactions: 12
Two things giving me the rage today. First, it's puree Stacey love not pure! Second, everyone and their aunt is suddenly using "giving me life" on their stories! Argggghhhhhh! 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh look, the car is on the drive. The car they don’t have anymore because they had to get rid of it to afford the camper, because they’re such a relatable family, just like us
Two things I noticed: Joe had his shoes on this time 😂 and she closed the door over to hide the car. Why bother when it’s already been seen

Reactions: 12
In my opinion Stacey has real content issues. Before she had Rex and decided to monetise her child, she didn't need to 'find' content. It is clear Joe doesn't want to be in her content unless there is money in it for them and neither do her older boys (and possibly their fathers), so all she has is her and Rex. As lovely as Rex is, he is at the snotty, grotty stage of development. She doesn't have the content bandwidth and range so she rehashes the same old tit.

1. Ghastly good morning song with Rex (gives her life, which is handy as it's morning)
2. Tell everyone how much she loves the money them to the moon and back while letting us know the pets are having a poo
3. Dodgy pre-record of her making a (usually) nasty, non sustaining and often zero nutrition, breakfast
4. Pre-record (various nails, bracelets and cuffs) of the bed being made, unmade and made again (Yawn)
5. Yet another video of someone playing hide and seek with Rex (This seems to be recorded at any time and passed off as that day)
6. Rex takes a nap. Stacey tells us she is going to get on with with crafting but our messages give her life and some motivational message or other
7. Stacey goes a bit quiet while she facetimes with Hinch creates some tit you don't want out of stuff that costs a fortune but she has it just hanging around the house.
8. School pick up
9. Silly snack time
10. Posts video of whatever she crafted and tells us it's giving her life.
11. Rex in the same filthy outfit (and nappy) that he has worn all day now so exhausted he is facepalming the tiles he is so tired drunk (her fav time of day - it gives her life)
12. Stacey, on sofa in fleecy pj's and a thick blanket, with a cup of tea and Daim bar (that she spells diam) while Rex is passed out, unbathed, on the cold tiles.
13. One of possibly several posts of the messages she receives from the idiots who adore her. She hopes everyone one is OK. We have this!
14. All of her content is interspersed with freebies and ads. She is terrible at crediting companies paying or supplying her but they are still there.

There are other variations of this but that is the gist all day every day; but she needs better more substantial content. The woman is trying so hard to be relatable that she has become completely unrelatable. The tap to tidy is good, it is relatable but she doesn't use it. The constant labelling is boring now. Her sister's business is booming thanks (mostly because she tags hinch in her posts but hey-ho) She needs to grow her content and not rehash the same old boring tit.

Her showing Rex being neglected for the benefit of the 'gram is shocking every time and it is getting more extreme. I don't like to blow Hinch's trumpet but I am never concerned about Ronnie and his well being. She seems able to do things with and for him without it being on the gram. Stace the disgrace, should take yet another leaf out of hinch's book!
This deserves the Pulitzer Prize

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Does anyone else think she has the strangest Sunday roasts? Like quarter of an onion and cloves of garlic on a Sunday dinner? I just don’t get it, but maybe that’s just me!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Did she cut that pumpkin just for that photo? And is pretending it to be such a coincidence? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 20
There‘s no way he climbed in there all by himself like she‘s saying. It would have toppled over and he‘d have cracked his head on those tiles.
Fake as a fejka
Definitely!!
It was wobbling around all over the place I was expecting it to topple over tbh! Especially as she was recording it 🤦🏻‍♀️
Did she cut that pumpkin just for that photo? And is pretending it to be such a coincidence? 😅
Too much of a coincidence 🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.