Stacey Solomon #13 Sends her sheep to troll a designer, #bekind, do you need a reminder?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The set up content is just so cringe lol!! You can tell the leg holes were cut for him to get in it. And he’s been in and out of it for a while before she films. Why lie lol???

Reactions: 13
The inside of pumpkins are slippy. He had to have been helped into it. Hope she baths and changes his clothes afterwards too.

Reactions: 9
Proper scraping the barrel now.

Pumpkin house my arse. Just sit him in the thing, get your picture and be done with it

Never seen such bullshit. Everyone who’s liked that pic must be basic as duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My husband has joint custody and we have my step children weekends and school holidays so to do something with half the family we would have to purposely leave them at their mums when they are supposed to be with us. For me, my step children are my family, none of us (our shared children included) want to do something fun like days out unless we're all together. Not saying its always been easy, and if their mum wants to include them in activities with her new family we never stop them, or get arsey about it being our weekend etc. Unfortunately in our circumstances my step childrens bio mum clearly favours her children with her new partner and only has days out/holidays when the kids are with us (new clothes/toys/tech/birthday parties etc for new family but not for older children). So we strive to never leave them out.

If Harry prefers to have spend time with his dad well away from the house so much I think it speaks volumes about the environment!
I get that. But if the stepkids are with you every weekend they can't possibly do stuff every weekend with their family at their mams too? They can't be in 2 places at once. So are the mam and her other kids expected to sit in and do nothing every weekend because the kids are with you?

Reactions: 4
In my opinion Stacey has real content issues. Before she had Rex and decided to monetise her child, she didn't need to 'find' content. It is clear Joe doesn't want to be in her content unless there is money in it for them and neither do her older boys (and possibly their fathers), so all she has is her and Rex. As lovely as Rex is, he is at the snotty, grotty stage of development. She doesn't have the content bandwidth and range so she rehashes the same old tit.

1. Ghastly good morning song with Rex (gives her life, which is handy as it's morning)
2. Tell everyone how much she loves the money them to the moon and back while letting us know the pets are having a poo
3. Dodgy pre-record of her making a (usually) nasty, non sustaining and often zero nutrition, breakfast
4. Pre-record (various nails, bracelets and cuffs) of the bed being made, unmade and made again (Yawn)
5. Yet another video of someone playing hide and seek with Rex (This seems to be recorded at any time and passed off as that day)
6. Rex takes a nap. Stacey tells us she is going to get on with with crafting but our messages give her life and some motivational message or other
7. Stacey goes a bit quiet while she facetimes with Hinch creates some tit you don't want out of stuff that costs a fortune but she has it just hanging around the house.
8. School pick up
9. Silly snack time
10. Posts video of whatever she crafted and tells us it's giving her life.
11. Rex in the same filthy outfit (and nappy) that he has worn all day now so exhausted he is facepalming the tiles he is so tired drunk (her fav time of day - it gives her life)
12. Stacey, on sofa in fleecy pj's and a thick blanket, with a cup of tea and Daim bar (that she spells diam) while Rex is passed out, unbathed, on the cold tiles.
13. One of possibly several posts of the messages she receives from the idiots who adore her. She hopes everyone one is OK. We have this!
14. All of her content is interspersed with freebies and ads. She is terrible at crediting companies paying or supplying her but they are still there.

There are other variations of this but that is the gist all day every day; but she needs better more substantial content. The woman is trying so hard to be relatable that she has become completely unrelatable. The tap to tidy is good, it is relatable but she doesn't use it. The constant labelling is boring now. Her sister's business is booming thanks (mostly because she tags hinch in her posts but hey-ho) She needs to grow her content and not rehash the same old boring tit.

Her showing Rex being neglected for the benefit of the 'gram is shocking every time and it is getting more extreme. I don't like to blow Hinch's trumpet but I am never concerned about Ronnie and his well being. She seems able to do things with and for him without it being on the gram. Stace the disgrace, should take yet another leaf out of hinch's book!
This post gives me life!!! Absolutely spot on x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
To say this is meant to be a ‘pumpkin house’ for the pets, it looks suspiciously like every babies first Halloween ever. I feel like she’s just saying it’s a house to seem quirky and different when really, it was made for rex all along

To say this is meant to be a ‘pumpkin house’ for the pets, it looks suspiciously like every babies first Halloween ever. I feel like she’s just saying it’s a house to seem quirky and different when really, it was made for rex all along
I always make a conscious effort to catch up on the thread before posting but cue the page refreshing 2 seconds after posting and revealing many comments about this subject 😂 sorry. Will refresh a second time before posting next time

Attachments

Reactions: 7

I always make a conscious effort to catch up on the thread before posting but cue the page refreshing 2 seconds after posting and revealing many comments about this subject 😂 sorry. Will refresh a second time before posting next time
How filtered is this picture? That his hair looks both blonde and orange.

Reactions: 2
Did she cut that pumpkin just for that photo? And is pretending it to be such a coincidence? 😅
Yup I reckon so

Edited to add, and I'm sure it's also a coincidence he's dressed in an orange outfit with his name on and there's a few 'crafted' pumpkins in the back ground. I'm also sure this picture won't be on the mail online tomorrow 😌

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yup I reckon so

Edited to add, and I'm sure it's also a coincidence he's dressed in an orange outfit with his name on and there's a few 'crafted' pumpkins in the back ground. I'm also sure this picture won't be on the mail online tomorrow 😌
Someone has commented on her post saying that 😂 of course her sheep have jumped to her defence... hE cLIMbED iN HiMsELF

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone has commented on her post saying that 😂 of course her sheep have jumped to her defence... hE cLIMbED iN HiMsELF
I love how someone replied saying “read the caption” oh yeh, because Stacey would never lie ...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone has started on the 'if you don't have anything nice to say..... Blah blah blah' and then #bekind. Because Stacey demonstrated this SO well over those designer hair clips didn't she?!

• Haha
Your tattle bingo prize is a pair of her used tatty eyelashes or a bottle of joes spray tan in colour 'tangerine dream'
Thanks guy 😁. Could I have the lashes and maybe a diam bar or a glue gun thrown in too? Just because they give me life y'kno 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.