Stacey Solomon #13 Sends her sheep to troll a designer, #bekind, do you need a reminder?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how press trip means they invite any old Z lister with a social media account

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It will be interesting to see if Hinch was there as well, although I can't see them making the same mistake again and posting photos of them not social distancing.

Reactions: 6
I dont get why these places need to have a press trip day. All of the pumpkin patches near me are booked out weeks in advance

Reactions: 17
So her followers didn't know you could eat a 'carving pumpkin'!!! Are they that dumb? What do they think pumpkins are grown for?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So her followers didn't know you could eat a 'carving pumpkin'!!! Are they that dumb? What do they think pumpkins are grown for?
Tbf I have read quite a few times that pumpkins grown specifically for carving aren’t necessarily that tasty so not always great to eat.

Reactions: 1
Carving pumpkins can be eaten but they are very watery and fibrous therefore not at all tasty. Her muffin mixture however was split and curdled by the looks of things. I can’t understand all this decorating for autumn and for Halloween so early. But I suppose it’s all for engagement on the gram.

Reactions: 8
Hmm, lots of people were there on a press trip yesterday. Failing to mention that she didn't pay for it then 🙄
Yeah I’ve seen a few of the Insta Huns and the Insta mums were there yesterday ! Funny how Stace doesn’t need to declare press trip or gifted 🤔

Reactions: 5
wonder when loose women will call her out on her shite on instagram, since it's like two different people i.e on loose women she isn't a complete slobbering mess

still absolutely no excuse for the lack of actual parenting rex gets tho

altho i suppose they're too busy keeping lurpak a.k.a nadia in check, who is dead set on cranking the embarrassment & delusion up to 11

Reactions: 8
I always find it so strange that she started out in the public eye as a singer and now she's on instagram making shitey little basic crafts with a glue gun. You would think it would have happened the other way around. I wonder what she would be doing if being an 'influencer' on social media wasn't a thing. Yes she does loose women 🤦🏼‍♀️, but she must make a fortune from instagram and save a fortune with all these #gifted days out

Reactions: 10
Carving pumpkins can be eaten but they are very watery and fibrous therefore not at all tasty. Her muffin mixture however was split and curdled by the looks of things. I can’t understand all this decorating for autumn and for Halloween so early. But I suppose it’s all for engagement on the gram.
It looked vile

Oh look, the car is on the drive. The car they don’t have anymore because they had to get rid of it to afford the camper, because they’re such a relatable family, just like us

Reactions: 19
In my opinion Stacey has real content issues. Before she had Rex and decided to monetise her child, she didn't need to 'find' content. It is clear Joe doesn't want to be in her content unless there is money in it for them and neither do her older boys (and possibly their fathers), so all she has is her and Rex. As lovely as Rex is, he is at the snotty, grotty stage of development. She doesn't have the content bandwidth and range so she rehashes the same old tit.

1. Ghastly good morning song with Rex (gives her life, which is handy as it's morning)
2. Tell everyone how much she loves the money them to the moon and back while letting us know the pets are having a poo
3. Dodgy pre-record of her making a (usually) nasty, non sustaining and often zero nutrition, breakfast
4. Pre-record (various nails, bracelets and cuffs) of the bed being made, unmade and made again (Yawn)
5. Yet another video of someone playing hide and seek with Rex (This seems to be recorded at any time and passed off as that day)
6. Rex takes a nap. Stacey tells us she is going to get on with with crafting but our messages give her life and some motivational message or other
7. Stacey goes a bit quiet while she facetimes with Hinch creates some tit you don't want out of stuff that costs a fortune but she has it just hanging around the house.
8. School pick up
9. Silly snack time
10. Posts video of whatever she crafted and tells us it's giving her life.
11. Rex in the same filthy outfit (and nappy) that he has worn all day now so exhausted he is facepalming the tiles he is so tired drunk (her fav time of day - it gives her life)
12. Stacey, on sofa in fleecy pj's and a thick blanket, with a cup of tea and Daim bar (that she spells diam) while Rex is passed out, unbathed, on the cold tiles.
13. One of possibly several posts of the messages she receives from the idiots who adore her. She hopes everyone one is OK. We have this!
14. All of her content is interspersed with freebies and ads. She is terrible at crediting companies paying or supplying her but they are still there.

There are other variations of this but that is the gist all day every day; but she needs better more substantial content. The woman is trying so hard to be relatable that she has become completely unrelatable. The tap to tidy is good, it is relatable but she doesn't use it. The constant labelling is boring now. Her sister's business is booming thanks (mostly because she tags hinch in her posts but hey-ho) She needs to grow her content and not rehash the same old boring tit.

Her showing Rex being neglected for the benefit of the 'gram is shocking every time and it is getting more extreme. I don't like to blow Hinch's trumpet but I am never concerned about Ronnie and his well being. She seems able to do things with and for him without it being on the gram. Stace the disgrace, should take yet another leaf out of hinch's book!
The best round up! Her content is so dull I stopped following. She seemed like a nice girl before and now she just baffles me. Contrived, fake, lies and what is with the nonsense phone in drawer day? It's clearly not the case as she just uploads all of it the next day. Her life isn't inspirational either for an 'influencer'. The content is clutching at straws. Must be weird and exhausting being so concerned with your online persona every day and having a phone in your hand all the time. Suppose she wants to make hay while the Instagram sun shines because it will all dwindle out and then what will she do? What is she good at? The crafts she makes are not worthy of being named as a talent I'm sorry. They are average and school project standard. Shame the singing didn't work out as she had a talent there.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.