Stacey Solomon #13 Sends her sheep to troll a designer, #bekind, do you need a reminder?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good lord that lunch!!
Some serious food issues going on in that house, I hope the boys get fed properly at their dads!

Reactions: 9
I'd rather openly be an asshole than be selectively kind.

I am the only one who picked up on 5ft 7" Stacey saying she only has size 4 feet? The reason those nasty shoes don't fit is because she is easily a size 7!

View attachment 285034
I meant to post about her feet size yesterday, because l thought it was odd they were so small for her height. Her ugly big toes alone have to take up most of her shoes!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Good lord that lunch!!
Some serious food issues going on in that house, I hope the boys get fed properly at their dads!
That is a very poor lunch The child will be hungry within an hour of consuming it. Given also Marcus Rashfords current campaign ā€¦ sure that bandage around the smoothie is very indulgent. What a waste of money!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Wtf is this!? And I know sheā€™s put popcorn in a bag but thereā€™s no way thatā€™s for one of her older sons! Thatā€™s ridiculous!
My son is the same age as Zachary. Heā€™s a normal, quiet young man, fairly studious and on the whole, doesnā€™t tend to be too bothered by what others think. However, if I sent him to school with this lunch, he would actually die. The drink wrapped in a bandage with googly eyes... there is absolutely no way that lunch went with that kid to school.

Reactions: 17
That is a very poor lunch The child will be hungry within an hour of consuming it. Given also Marcus Rashfords current campaign ā€¦ sure that bandage around the smoothie is very indulgent. What a waste of money!
Itā€™s ok as they have one tiny Frankenstein marshmallow for after school snack so they will be full!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
God my 6 year old has taken a full sandwich, bag of crisps, cucumber slices, grapes, a Pepperami and a yogurt tube for lunch today.....maybe Iā€™m an over feeder but she would be starving on that pathetic amount, never mind a growing pre teen lad! I donā€™t believe for one second thatā€™s the lunch she sent him with, she is full of it!
My 6 year old would be starving as well on one of Stacey's packed lunches.

Iā€™ve got two sos. If Iā€™d sent them to school with that lunch when they were almost 13 they wouldnā€˜t have come home. No way on Gods green earth did Zac ask for that. Sheā€™s such a liar.

Reactions: 10
Influences always do the whole ā€œthey must have very sad livesā€ speech about tattle (who they call trolls) Meanwhile, Iā€™m on tattle like...
I'm not the one making gonks so I have friends! ..or sending my kids to bed starving because even though I market myself as the "queen of organisation", I can't find the time pre prepare a cottage pie to pop in the oven when my kids get home from school because I'm making dolls out of wool!! ..I'm also not the one allowing my toddler to fall asleep on tiled floor next to the hob while I'm cooking...

I'll be a troll/Susan/decent human being over being Stace the disgrace ANY DAY OF THE WEEK.

Reactions: 29
I've comented on the LW FB page about the social distancing. I'm expecting abuse from the #bekind people. I can't believe how many people have fallen for her act. I think it's quite sad that grown adults think she's their best friend and that she actually gives two shits about them.

Reactions: 12
Why are people gonna buy a book of ā€œcraftsā€ aka stolen tit imitation crafts from this woman when sheā€™s already posted the full lot on her tit stories for everyone to see? Who needs the book now?

duck off and wash yaself!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why are people gonna buy a book of ā€œcraftsā€ aka stolen tit imitation crafts from this woman when sheā€™s already posted the full lot on her tit stories for everyone to see? Who needs the book now?

duck off and wash yaself!
I bet she ends up deleting them all, so people by her book. I can't believe how many people have been taken in by her.

Iā€™m here to confess that Iā€™ve developed a really irrational hatred of Gonks because of this woman! If I see them on display next time Iā€™m in a shop that sells Xmas stuff, Iā€™ll be sorely tempted to give one a swift kick! šŸ˜‚

I donā€™t know how old Zach is, but if heā€™s at secondary school I doubt heā€™ll be getting that lunch out to eat in front of his peers. If my mum had made that for me when I was his age, it wouldā€™ve gone in the bin or I wouldā€™ve eaten it in secret in the loos. Maybe I went to a rough school, but anyone who had produced that googley eyed bottle at lunchtime wouldā€™ve had the absolute piss ripped out of them! Kids of that age can be exceptionally cruel to each other!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.