Stacey Solomon #10 You don’t give a damn, “you got this” is all for the ‘gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god in her most recent upload of little rex with his drill his toe nails are absoultly disgusting poor kid :( it doesn't take anymore than 10 minutes to out the kids in the bath :(

Reactions: 7
Oh god in her most recent upload of little rex with his drill his toe nails are absoultly disgusting poor kid :( it doesn't take anymore than 10 minutes to out the kids in the bath :(
Oh my god the rank witch has seen comments and he’s still dirty.. that’s probably mud still from the trip to the woods.. His hands are filthy as well. She’s got time to make a tit wreath but can’t wash his hands and feet .. lazy wanker

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Just came here to say poor Rex in the latest photo his toe nails look all dirty, poor boy needs a bath

Reactions: 5
Cars still on the drive.. so let’s keep and eye out for any lies that it’s gone☺ Also still letting her beautiful child go around filthy.. his toes and finger nails all full of dirt. What a disgrace she is.. she had time to make a wreath though! Book pending remember.. priorities
That's cars parked on the street but there is no way they will get rid of the car to drive in that all the time 😂

Reactions: 1
What kind of car do they own?
I mean, with their money and begging power they would have had a decent 7 seater rather than a vw that'll be too cold to sit in in a few weeks.

A lot of people I know have VW vans as their family vehicle, and my brother has one as his ‘car’

What kind of car do they own?
I mean, with their money and begging power they would have had a decent 7 seater rather than a vw that'll be too cold to sit in in a few weeks.
Too cold? They do have heaters 😂

A lot of people I know have VW vans as their family vehicle, and my brother has one as his ‘car’

Too cold? They do have heaters 😂
Eh, you wouldn't be staying in that small bus overnight in December with the frost! The upper extendable bed overhead is a glorified tent!
I actually own a vw caravelle as we have a large family. No camper items, 7 seats and a table though!

Eh, you wouldn't be staying in that small bus overnight in December with the frost! The upper extendable bed overhead is a glorified tent!
I actually own a vw caravelle as we have a large family. No camper items, 7 seats and a table though!
Okay fair enough maybe I’m being too harsh then because we’ve stayed in our motorhome in winter before and it was fine but it is a Rimor with an overcab bed so far more substantial. Maybe I’d just be too determined to make my family brave the cold if I’d spent £50k+ on a vdub 😭😂

Reactions: 2
That's cars parked on the street but there is no way they will get rid of the car to drive in that all the time 😂
I was pointing out the shadow from the car in the drive and the van on the road opposite.

Reactions: 2
Oh my god the rank witch has seen comments and he’s still dirty.. that’s probably mud still from the trip to the woods.. His hands are filthy as well. She’s got time to make a tit wreath but can’t wash his hands and feet .. lazy wanker
It is really bad TBH. She clearly reads here (often) and mentions that she does too.. but if a forum was commenting on how filthy my children are I'd be mortified! Honestly, I'd never recover from it on a personal level. This is not the first time her children's poor hygiene has been raised either and I doubt it will be the last either:cry:

Interesting to read the Tattle post of Ending the Wild West of Social media. These buffoons are earning fortunes from their children and no one is monitoring it at all. In film and TV the exposure and hours kids can work is strictly monitored, but on social media it is endless. Child exploitation if rife in social media and stinky Stacey is a prime culprit.

Reactions: 10
Time to make crappy character snacks but nit wash rexs nails if this was an 'every day mum' having her kids like this everyone would be commenting yet because of her status its okay for her wind's me up seriously

Reactions: 6
Why is she so lazy when it comes to her toddlers personal hygiene?

My daughter has done a 9 hour shift at work today, she has collected my granddaughter & she will go home & bathe my granddaughter, get her ready for bed & then my daughter will sit down & eat a meal! She is a single parent & that’s how she does things, Stace puts her crappy crafts over the basic needs of her child!

Get your priorities right you lazy mare!

Reactions: 12
And she's done for the day. It was hard work making a tat wreath and chopping up food unnecessarily to create that thing so she's left the kids to slob it out while she goes for a lovely soak on the bath.
Maybe tomorrow will be Rex's turn for a wash. Maybe not 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The older boys with Rex are lovely. Seem like they adore their little brother!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.