Stacey Solomon #10 You don’t give a damn, “you got this” is all for the ‘gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly! I wonder if they are even washing his hands. Kids that age will touch almost anything and then shove their whole hand in your mouth 😂🤢
How she had a partnership with Dove I will never understand.
Probably not they’ve all got dirty fingernails 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She must be annoying as duck to her neighbour. Has she even got a drive for her to park camper van on? I do dint think she had- thought it was in the road. Having Breakfast in the road for all to see 🙈.

she needs to shut the duck up about this camper van. Im a widow, 2 kids, been made redundantant and no chance of getting another job in my field - so Stacey your camper van, the cost of which I could have lived off for at least 2 maybe 3 years is really boiling my piss.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Another pissing wreath. How many doors has she got?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm sorry but the packets of crisps on those little hooks really got me 🤣🤣🤣 what the actual duck!
Can't get over she "didn't know" about the van and then it was hidious or whatever she said, not suddenly she's out there with her magical clicking fingers putting bloody fake plants in every nook and cranny and filling the rest of the space with shite even though they aren't going anywhere.
I wonder what her neighbours think of her.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
She must be annoying as duck to her neighbour. Has she even got a drive for her to park camper van on? I do dint think she had- thought it was in the road. Having Breakfast in the road for all to see 🙈.

she needs to shut the duck up about this camper van. Im a widow, 2 kids, been made redundantant and no chance of getting another job in my field - so Stacey your camper van, the cost of which I could have lived off for at least 2 maybe 3 years is really boiling my piss.
This is what bugs me. The times we are in at present are probably the most testing times some people will have experienced to date. With furlough soon coming to an end, redundancy is either a major issue already for some people, or is soon going to be an issue. People do not have money at the moment, and on top of that, Christmas is just around the corner, so added stress again! Do we really need to see her flaunting her new campervan? Not really. She even tried to make herself seem relatable by pretending they need to sell the car just to afford it. It's bullshit. That camper van will be pennies to them, and I bet they can afford a car or two on top of that.

Stacey has no idea of the real world problems her followers are suffering right now. As you say, that campervan could have easily paid living costs for some families for a year or so!

And before anyone says, I'm not saying the rich shouldn't be able to spend their money. Christ, if I had it, I'd be spending like nobodies business!! I just think in times like this they should be more considerate to the current circumstances so many are suffering.

Reactions: 12
55F727C8-7767-4181-B1C6-0DCCC5B6E824.jpeg

I thought she had no idea.. 🤔
Custom built.. But so ‘surprised’ to find all the cupboards!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Another thread suggestion!

Dirty fingers, muddy vests, campervan lies, it’s all going west.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
This is what bugs me. The times we are in at present are probably the most testing times some people will have experienced to date. With furlough soon coming to an end, redundancy is either a major issue already for some people, or is soon going to be an issue. People do not have money at the moment, and on top of that, Christmas is just around the corner, so added stress again! Do we really need to see her flaunting her new campervan? Not really. She even tried to make herself seem relatable by pretending they need to sell the car just to afford it. It's bullshit. That camper van will be pennies to them, and I bet they can afford a car or two on top of that.

Stacey has no idea of the real world problems her followers are suffering right now. As you say, that campervan could have easily paid living costs for some families for a year or so!

And before anyone says, I'm not saying the rich shouldn't be able to spend their money. Christ, if I had it, I'd be spending like nobodies business!! I just think in times like this they should be more considerate to the current circumstances so many are suffering.
There is something about becoming anyone with a media following - you immediately lose all your self awareness.

View attachment 249348

I thought she had no idea.. 🤔
Custom built.. But so ‘surprised’ to find all the cupboards!
I wonder why Joe removed this photo from his 'grid'

Reactions: 10
I wonder why Joe removed this photo from his 'grid'
This whole campervan situation is very odd. I wondered why he'd removed it too.. Surely it was good publicity for the company who provided it? I can't imagine they're best pleased it's gone

Reactions: 8
He removed it cause if they get caught out in any more lies the sheep will start to realise and they'll lose all the £££ and the potential buyers of Stacey's new book!
They don't care about the company when they have their camper already in their greasy palms.

Reactions: 14
I wonder what Dove think of Rex’s non existent bedtime routine? Neglecting a child’s basic hygiene needs is serious!!

I’m done with these Staceys on Instagram at the moment .. between fejka SS, Van-Begging Tango Joe and PayPal stealing PTWM my piss is boiling! I’ve had to unfollow for my own MH!
I am decked at this 😂😂😂😂
We've got to get this into the next thread title somehow 😂 😂 😂

Reactions: 2
I don't condone violence usually but I can see these two, more so Stacey, getting jumped at some point. She is so blind to the real world right now, yet here she is with her "unexpected" campervan.

Reactions: 1
As someone who has motorhomed my entire childhood (now 23), this campervan situation is cracking me up 😂 careful Stacey, everything you’ve put on the side will just fly off when you actually go somewhere other than your driveway...but oh wait it’ll have to be a campsite as you’ve got no toilet and shower.

Waaay too small a van for a family, it won’t last, you can get a proper motorhome for £30-40,000 if you actually want to do it properly! £50k for a T6 is such a waste of money, I’m sure it’ll be on finance but still you can actually get something worthwhile for that price and have really amazing family holidays wild camping. But then she never strikes me as the kind of person that would enjoy a field in the middle of nowhere...

Enjoy your camper joe I’m sure you’ll be selling it soon when you realise it’s a bad investment for a partner who hates it and 3 growing boys who’ll need space if you want to use it for actual holidays

Reactions: 12
Like I get it , I am tired also but there is this thing going around called COVID !! At the very least that kid needs a once over with a washcloth and some fresh clothes when he gets home.

Reactions: 2
Ah god, it’s gonna be the cr*ap*aft book, isn’t it?! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Yep and it's gonna be really crappy

As someone who has motorhomed my entire childhood (now 23), this campervan situation is cracking me up 😂 careful Stacey, everything you’ve put on the side will just fly off when you actually go somewhere other than your driveway...but oh wait it’ll have to be a campsite as you’ve got no toilet and shower.

Waaay too small a van for a family, it won’t last, you can get a proper motorhome for £30-40,000 if you actually want to do it properly! £50k for a T6 is such a waste of money, I’m sure it’ll be on finance but still you can actually get something worthwhile for that price and have really amazing family holidays wild camping. But then she never strikes me as the kind of person that would enjoy a field in the middle of nowhere...

Enjoy your camper joe I’m sure you’ll be selling it soon when you realise it’s a bad investment for a partner who hates it and 3 growing boys who’ll need space if you want to use it for actual holidays
I think it's on loan for maybe 6 months or a year.

Reactions: 1

If it is on finance then more fool them. At £3k per episode of Loose Women, plus all the insta ads etc she does and Joe's work, I'm sure they can more than afford it outright. They'd be doing themselves over by financing it surely due to interest?

They'll have this one a few months, then Stacey will post about how Joe's changed her mind and she really loves it but she wishes he had got something a bit bigger "for the boys" and that'll be a not to subtle beg for someone to gift them or discount a bigger better version.

Reactions: 5
I noticed the van parked across the street and could see the shadow of a car in the drive🤔

Reactions: 5
I can’t imagine all the family will be able to travel in it anyway. There are 3 boys plus Rex - how does that work in the back ?

Reactions: 3
I can’t imagine all the family will be able to travel in it anyway. There are 3 boys plus Rex - how does that work in the back ?
Seems like a ridiculous purchase for a blended family like theirs. I’d say they’ll use it for the 3 of them when the boys are with their dads

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.