Stacey Solomon #10 You don’t give a damn, “you got this” is all for the ‘gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Life can be busy and we all get that bath time may not happen once in a while but at the very least tits, pits and bits !!!

Reactions: 10
It takes literally 5 minutes to have a quick scrub in the bath! If not, face, feet and fanny at the very least!

Reactions: 7
I wouldn’t put it past her to send him into school in the same uniform in the morning. He’s a teenager... teenagers smell 🤦🏽‍♀️. Put the bloody phone down and do your job as a parent Stacey!

Reactions: 9
My daughter is 6 and out of her uniform as soon as she’s home. We have a race to see who can get into pjs quickest 😂

Reactions: 2
Smelly fanny, dirty toes, the depth of staceys uncleanliness - no one knows

Reactions: 19
Now she’s on complaining she’s getting behind with everything any bloody wonder faffing about with all that craft crap. But hey ho she has time to make some pastry thing first thing in the morning ... get your priorities right get those kids up make them wash and give them a bowl of cereal or toast. All for the gram isn’t it Stacey

Reactions: 11
"I feel like I'm getting behind... So I'm going to try a new breakfast recipe instead of just bunging them some toast so I can do some jobs"

We all know we're going to get a montage of this new breakfast too.

Reactions: 8
Now she’s on complaining she’s getting behind with everything any bloody wonder faffing about with all that craft crap. But hey ho she has time to make some pastry thing first thing in the morning ... get your priorities right get those kids up make them wash and give them a bowl of cereal or toast. All for the gram isn’t it Stacey
Maybe I’ll be a neglectful mother but the two older lads are perfectly capable of pouring their own cereal if she puts the boxes out. She was wanging on last night about not having got them off to sleep yet. She seems to think they are toddlers or something.

Is Rex’s hair actually wet from a bath this morning? Or is it just so greasy and dirty now it is plastered to his head?
Stacey is only going to do what makes her feel good which obviously doesn’t include washing her baby or ensuring her children have a normal bedtime routine.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
She'll still have a ton of pre recorded stuff for today that I bet she uses, saying she can't be bothered doing anything but then using all her pre recorded shite to make people feel bad - "well Stacey was having a bad day and still managed to... blah blah blah" and they'll feel terrible when they genuinely don't have the time or the energy

Reactions: 8
Funny that she’s feeling on edge today - anything to do with canpervangate? What a strange coincidence - her bestie mate Hinch also felt ‘strange’ yesterday morning - something to do with staying in a mansion with 9 bedrooms & swimming pool, but telling followers that she put her parents up somewhere nearby when people went online to say they’d seen Hinch with her family members 🤣 The lies these two come out with. They are managed by the same company as well, which probably accounts for the similarity of content we see from both SS and Hinch.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
duck OFFFFFFFF YOU ABSOLUTE MELTTTTT!!! What is this shite she writes? Does she actually bleeping read that crap?
Shes trolling her mate Mrs Hinch with the pastry, did she fk see it on pinterest!
Also that's very similar to what Zoph wrote yesterday about just doing small things etc 🙄
One thing about Zoph though RonRon is immaculate, I can literally smell the baby wash and softener through my phone, Poor pickle I imagine is stale fags and urine. Bath your child!!

• Haha
Do you think them falling asleep on the bed and the older one still in his school uniform was for tattle.

First time poster..

been reading here for a while and just feel the need, I’m so annoyed those kids just get to lie about and fall asleep anywhere... when my child was little he was bathed every night.. maybe that’s too much but I think when they are Rex age they thrive on routine. I think SS does things to make herself feel better crafts etc but she really is not great with bedtime...
Surely she must read these posts? And I hope she’s not keeping it up to make out she doesn’t give a damn what people say! It’s really really poor... not to mention scabby. But she did smoke when pregnant so that to me says it all tbh

Do you think them falling asleep on the bed and the older one still in his school uniform was for tattle.
If it was for tattle then more fool her, we’re in the middle of a global pandemic so her teenager wearing his school clothes all day & laying all over her bed & wherever else in the house isn’t going to make anyone here look bad or make anyone here ill, her baby being filthy doesn’t make anyone here look bad 🤷‍♀️ I might be a susan but my teenagers go to school everyday in a clean uniform with clean hair nails & teeth, when they get in from school the uniforms will go straight in the wash cos ya know, contagious covid 19. Much rather be a susan than Stacey any day.

Reactions: 19
She must have been too busy to like her” best friends” grid post too. Probably hasn’t got time to look with all the tat she is crafting. Just to add I wonder where they get the time to put their fake tan on in their fake lives 🎃

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.