Stacey Solomon #10 You don’t give a damn, “you got this” is all for the ‘gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she does know that you bathe in the tub uts a shame she's forgotten to bathe her baby hey🤦‍♀️ before finding tattle i believed she was so innocent and things like dirty nails would pass me as I weren't looking for them but ut truly does open your eyes

Reactions: 6
The issue is children minic their parents and grow into routine, Rex should be bathing every night like people should wash daily. Bad parenting can lead to bad adulting and her kids will get picked on at school if they stink! Especially as teenagers. I’ve never noticed the big ones being dirty though so maybe she actually cleans her kids once they start school.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
The issue is children minic their parents and grow into routine, Rex should be bathing every night like people should wash daily. Bad parenting leads to bad adulting and her kids will get picked on at school if they stink! I’ve never noticed the big ones being dirty though so maybe she actually cleans her kids once they start school.
I dont really agree with this statement. I was brought up without even access to a toothbrush my mother never gave a toss yet if anything jts pushed me more to enforce it when growing up and I now have 2 children who shower daily and take great care in personal hygiene

Reactions: 8
I dont really agree with this statement. I was brought up without even access to a toothbrush my mother never gave a toss yet if anything jts pushed me more to enforce it when growing up and I now have 2 children who shower daily and take great care in personal hygiene
Okay .. ‘can’ lead to bad adulting then. My mother didn’t shower or shower us daily and as a young teenager I wasn’t in the habit of showering daily and it showed. I now shower twice daily, like you it probably pushed me to have good personal hygiene. I’m referring to teenagers tbh. It’s like mums/dads who don’t wash their hands after the loo, or brush their teeth regularly, children need to get into that routine to continue to do it when they start to do things for them self.

Reactions: 3
I think that she's so focused on making content which she thinks is relatable and engaging that she genuinely doesn't find time in her day to five Rex a bath (or so it seems). She's busy making montages, making and unmaking her bed, fannying about with snacks, doing pointless arts and crafts, the list goes on and on. And that's not to mention how much time she probably spends on her phone scrolling instagram and reading on here. By the time Rex should be in a bath she's probably exhausted from being so fake all day and just can't be arsed spending half an hour bathing him and putting him to bed. We've seen over and over again that he can self soothe to sleep almost anywhere so I don't think she would really have a fight on her hands if she bathed him, got him in jammies and then sat quietly with him. But instead she's using this time to be online talking tit as usual.

Reactions: 13
I’m not a mum yet but I litterally can’t sleep with out having a shower and scrubbing my whole body no matter how tired I am I always have to have a shower!
And then the thought of knowing that I have been out with my baby and my baby is dirty and I can physically see dirt in my babies nails would make me so uncomfortable, I would feel so bad putting them to bed knowing that they are dirty and sweaty.
I would need my child to be fresh clean and moisturised before putting them to bed every night.
I don’t actually understand what’s wrong with her she’s so disgusting! Actually makes me sick she does

Reactions: 7
We recently moved house. We dont have a bath, just a shower so until a bath came for my baby to sit in, each night (2 nights) I washed her hands, nails, feet etc. Otherwise I do bath each night. I trim her nails and always make sure she is clean. Its basic parenting. I'm not saying you have to bath every night but at least wash hands and other areas.

Reactions: 2
Not caught up yet been busy all day. But just saw Rex on her story, his nails were stinking black. Poor boy. He's never clean.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
We recently moved house. We dont have a bath, just a shower so until a bath came for my baby to sit in, each night (2 nights) I washed her hands, nails, feet etc. Otherwise I do bath each night. I trim her nails and always make sure she is clean. Its basic parenting. I'm not saying you have to bath every night but at least wash hands and other areas.
When we were having a new bathroom fitted we used a top and tail bowl to clean our boys theres always ways around things its a shame she doesn't realise that. She aspires ro be hinch. Hinch is a lot of things but I couldn't imagine her allowing Ronnie to go to bed dirty and in clothes hes wore for days 🙈

Reactions: 5
And now her eldest is asleep in his uniform!! Why hasn't he got back from school got changed and had a shower or am I missing the point the minute ky children come home from school uniform is off 🙈

Reactions: 18
Now the oldest is in her bed with he’s uniform he’s been in all day!
Very vile
🤢 while this pandemic is still hanging around my son goes straight up the stairs after school, has a little wash & puts clean clothes on. Uniform straight into the laundry basket.

Reactions: 16
So her kids have been at school all day, and left to fall asleep in their uniform in her bed? So no bath/shower?! No wind down time in their rooms. It’s really quiet sad. Yet Stacey finds it ‘hilarious’?!

Reactions: 5
I think it’s a bit mean to show the eldest on her insta asleep on her bed. Kids at school can be awful and he’s definitely at an age where he’s likely to be teased for this being shown to 3 million people.

Reactions: 11
That's terrible. All day in uniform. No shower and bedtime. Photographed in his mums bed for all his pals in school to see. Wtf is wrong with the stupid witch.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.