Stacey Solomon #10 You don’t give a damn, “you got this” is all for the ‘gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the duck does she think she is!! 😡
Well THAT has pissed me off.... I am getting made redundant so does that mean I can go to my HR team and boss and say 'Hey... you have to keep me, Stacey Solomon said I am gold and you are lucky to have me...'

No ? Didnt think so!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Surely there can’t be anyone who feels reassured by that generic message sent out to millions?!
What’s the point of it? If anyone is genuinely struggling I doubt it will make them feel better.
And it’s not even true, I’m sure some of her followers are far from gold and are the liability that every work place/family has that you wish you could get rid of!

Reactions: 10
How can she even consider making an autumn wreath as something she needs to do? Most working Mums to do lists would look something like "iron school clothes, sort packed lunches, do 48563745 loads of washing, hoover house, washing up". She is not relatable in the slightest. I wish she'd stop trying to make herself relatable.
Because if she included all that, the folk she’s flogging her craft book to will cotton on and realise there’s not enough time in the day to do all the stuff Stace suggests

Reactions: 2
That 'whoever you're working with today is lucky to have you on your team!' Is the most patronising tit I've ever seen 😂😂😭😭 She has no idea the mad cow!
I'm gonna be honest Stace, whoever is working with me today is not lucky to have me on their team. I've slept like tit, forgot my lunch and my hairs gone to tit. But thanks for your generic message anyway (y)(y)(y)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
That 'whoever you're working with today is lucky to have you on your team!' Is the most patronising tit I've ever seen 😂😂😭😭 She has no idea the mad cow!

Shes fully lost the plot!

I'm gonna be honest Stace, whoever is working with me today is not lucky to have me on their team. I've slept like tit, forgot my lunch and my hairs gone to tit. But thanks for your generic message anyway (y)(y)(y)
Haha Amen! I look like ive been dragged through a bush this morning! Havent brushed my hair,Puffy eyes from crying so much because i dropped the milk.I walked into work then cried again because i left my lunch at home..But its ok because she ‘loves me to the moon and back’

Happy bloody friday!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry if this has been mentioned loads
But why are Mrs Hinchs and Stacey Solomon’s posts always similar in the mornings? Like taking generic shots of fields or their garden or the sky
Every day (pretty much) there is always a post saying “how are YOU doing?”
Who started copying who?
It’s really annoying!!

Reactions: 5
I used to really like Stacey I thought she was quite funny and Rex is the same age as my boy. But now, I literally can’t stand the patronising ‘I love you all to the moon and back’ utter bollocks. It makes my skin crawl, there is just no need for it.

I think I brought my breakfast up a bit this morning with the ‘whoever you're working with today is lucky to have you on your team!' tit. No Stace, I’m pretty sure my team hates me because since I’ve been back from maternity I have so much annual leave to take, that I’m practically never bleeping there!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder what her friends and family make of all the "love you to the moon and back" tit.

Mine would absolutely rip the piss out of me if I was doing that :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder what her friends and family make of all the "love you to the moon and back" tit.

Mine would absolutely rip the piss out of me if I was doing that :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I don’t mean for this to sound nasty but I genuinely don’t think she has any friends apart from her showbiz friendship with Hinch. She only ever hangs out with her and her family!

Reactions: 8
But why are Mrs Hinchs and Stacey Solomon’s posts always similar in the mornings? Like taking generic shots of fields or their garden or the sky
Who started copying who?
It’s really annoying!!
Stacey started copying Hinch. She copies Hinch for everything. She did go through a cleaning phase but we all know she doesn't actually do any cleaning and has a regular cleaner.

They have incorporated Stacey's sister Gemma, who is @label.lady.1 on insta as she now uses the hinch hashtags to gain followers. She is now so successful she announced that she will no longer monitor or reply to any instagram messages even though this is the medium she built her fledgling business through. Just more hypocrisy tbh.

I'd missed this from August confirming what we all already knew...

I hate when she shares the minions messages to her - toe curling!!
You mean the 10 people she has OK'd messages from because they kiss her a$$:LOL:

Who started copying who?
It’s really annoying!!
2 cheeks of the same arse

This!!!
Ya know what Stace, I can't work as im battling a serious neurological condition that is never going to go away.
I feel like a prisoner in my own body and I feel like such a burden.
I cry every single day and sometimes wonder how much more I can take.
So no, im not 'smashing anything' and I have no team that are lucky to have me. I also can't have kids.
So duck off with your generic patronising tit!!!
So far from the reality the rest of us live, its sickening.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.