Stacey Solomon #10 You don’t give a damn, “you got this” is all for the ‘gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The story with her sitting on floor with Rex earlier, all you could see were her teeth! Couldn't understand what she was saying 🐰🐰🐰

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Rex asleep in the dog bed. But didn’t he have that T-shirt on earlier?
I thought he had a bath in the story before! So she’s bathed him put him in a dirty top and now letting him sleep in a dog bed...
😳

• Sick
Reactions: 3
So Rex has decided he doesn’t like sweet potato anymore. He’s probably still gagging from his breakfast yesterday 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
As if you’d put dove in with a bath bomb!!! 😂😂 thats shite advertising!! Like it got added as an after thought!! 🙄🙄
D530228D-53BF-4312-9FC9-F0C3E68772D0.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't know how to feel tonight, how will I sleep without Stacey telling me I'm amazing and doing great and that she's proud of me?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't know how to feel tonight, how will I sleep without Stacey telling me I'm amazing and doing great and that she's proud of me?!?!
I feel your pain 😪 it will be okay, she will tell us how much she loves us in the morning 🤮

Meanwhile....
You are enough, you are amazing, im proud of you, you are HUMAN. Love you to the moon and back.

Hope that helps!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I thought he had a bath in the story before! So she’s bathed him put him in a dirty top and now letting him sleep in a dog bed...
😳
Rex asleep in the dog bed. But didn’t he have that T-shirt on earlier?
I reckon the dog bed pic is from earlier in the day. I hope evenshe isn’t manky enough to put dirty clothes back on him after a bath.
Rex did have 3 different outfits on today according to her stories - that’s got to be a record. Although probably down to whoever was looking after him while she was at LW.

Reactions: 7
I wouldn’t even send that soppy stupid message to my husband, best friend or any family member. Why is she saying it to a load of strangers?! So weird.

Reactions: 5
Didn't Mrs Hinch post the exact same thing about everyone being under the same sky not so long ago? Sometimes I have to check the name to see whose story it is 🙄 oh well at least I know I've "got this" .....

Reactions: 12
And I’m sorry why put a bath bomb in with kids who have sensitive skin
Just stick with the dove and not loads of other chemicals
Her bath bombs make the baths look like some sort of gungey soup from an 80s horror film. Like a frigging witches cauldron.

I’m too scared to use bath bombs cos they look way too harsh on skin (and vajayjays)

Reactions: 10
Remember huns, if you're feeling sad today just look up at the sky and know that it's the same one Stinky Stace is staring at too. I know that will suddenly take away all your troubles in these testing times, LOVE YOU! xoxoxoxoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I've said this before in a previous thread but I never understand why she puts everything on that bath board for the next time she has a bath (which if her track record is anything to go by will be in October). It's all within reach of Rex and would cause some serious damage if he found any of it, especially the glass jar of rose petals, that ceramic duck or the bath bomb. Plus one wrong move with the board itself and it could all fall or hit him.

And it doesn't even look particularly nice!

Reactions: 9
Wow! Just seen one of her latest posts where shes like 'under the same sky' and ' see you in the morning under our sky' . what is wrong with her ! Why does she act all nicey nicey. Oh wait she needs the instagram interaction for her to gain more money. She's so fake, it irritates me how much she has such a following. She has 2 faces, 1 for loose woman where she comes across like she actually knows things then her other face where she is ditzy laughing on instgram. She has deffo been taking advice from her 'besty' hinch on how to manipulative people and get more money.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

she should have kept her natural teeth
Should have kept her natural speaking voice too instead of the frank spencer weird tit she does now. Watching that you can clearly see how fake and OTT she has become. Beautiful singing voice.....wasted!

Why is she saying she’ll be able to have a bath because the boys are at their dads? How do the older boys (or any of them) stop her from having a bath?!
I hate this whole, “I’m too busy being supermum” bullshit! All the instatwats are the same! It’s frustrating to us ordinary folk who are genuinely busy in the real world with you know, actual jobs!!!

Reactions: 15
Should have kept her natural speaking voice too instead of the frank spencer weird tit she does now. Watching that you can clearly see how fake and OTT she has become. Beautiful singing voice.....wasted!

Why is she saying she’ll be able to have a bath because the boys are at their dads? How do the older boys (or any of them) stop her from having a bath?!
I hate this whole, “I’m too busy being supermum” bullshit! All the instatwats are the same! It’s frustrating to us ordinary folk who are genuinely busy in the real world with you know, actual jobs!!!
Exactly! Like last night she was saying she needs to get the older boys down for bed. I have no kids but it’s not like she needs to bathe them and read them a story, they’re in secondary school FGS

Reactions: 6
Exactly! Like last night she was saying she needs to get the older boys down for bed. I have no kids but it’s not like she needs to bathe them and read them a story, they’re in secondary school FGS
My kids are 14 and 12 and once I’ve fed them tea I’m free to do what I want....have a wash 😂 and they take themselves off to bed 🤷🏻‍♀️ Maybe I need to baby them more? 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I can hardly put into words how hard I cringe when she does that ridiculous giggle and inward shrugs trying to act all shy and coy and cutesy like a little pony girl.
I know she is naturally slim and I am not body shaming her, but these legs are literally too thin. Maybe she should stop fecking around with useless crafts and make a few decent dinners?

And I need to say this.. I know I am alone but I absolutely hate bath bombs! You need to shower after bathing with one!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
It might just be me, but I find it a bit hard to swallow when all these influencers do posts about serious things, such as 9/11 and then almost minutes later just carry on posting their normal (albeit prerecorded) day to day life straight after.

I don't know, it's almost like they do a post, showing they're "thinking" of the people involved, just to make themselves look good? Like their own bit of validation that they did a good thing.

Mrs Hinch and Stacey have both done it today and I find it a bit odd. I don't feel like their posts regarding 9/11 are genuine, I feel like it's just so they can't be called out for saying nothing.

I don't even know if I'm making sense.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.