Stacey Solomon #10 You don’t give a damn, “you got this” is all for the ‘gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She actually really annoyed me the way she went on about influencers and how them being false makes normal people feel inadequate. That's literally her. She presents herself as mum of the year with her elaborate snacks and breakfasts, which are all prerecorded, but in reality she puts Rex to bed in his clothes, the eldest wears the same clothes for 5 days and they all sleep on the floor. Stop pretending to be something you're not Stacey you bloody hypocrite

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She actually really annoyed me the way she went on about influencers and how them being false makes normal people feel inadequate. That's literally her. She presents herself as mum of the year with her elaborate snacks and breakfasts, which are all prerecorded, but in reality she puts Rex to bed in his clothes, the eldest wears the same clothes for 5 days and they all sleep on the floor. Stop pretending to be something you're not Stacey you bloody hypocrite
Exactly this!! She's a great big nasty FAKE!!

Reactions: 6
There's no one faker than her bff hinch, Stacey's Instagram was nothing like it is now before she met her, she was just a normal person doing normal stuff and was quite entertaining...she's obviously been influenced by an influencer

Reactions: 18
It makes me feel physically sick everytime she writes "love you". Knowing aswell that her sheep will all be in her inbox like "omg love you too Stace can't belive how relatable and lovely you are hun xxxxxxxxxxx" :sick: :sick: :sick:

Reactions: 16
There's no one faker than her bff hinch, Stacey's Instagram was nothing like it is now before she met her, she was just a normal person doing normal stuff and was quite entertaining...she's obviously been influenced by an influencer
Saw this on twitter
20200910_174013.jpg

Reactions: 10
Yeah bit awkward for Stace who basically moonlights as an influencer. Just because you’re not getting plastic surgery doesn’t mean you’re a saint.

The thing is with Stacey is that she’s actively pursuing Hinchers as her fan base - she wants to appeal to young, working class mums. Women who probably don’t have much disposable income. She actively markets products and brands to them for a living; she takes money from these people. Whatever, it’s the way of the world I suppose, but she’s not an angel from heaven just because she doesn’t get Botox

Reactions: 20
Wonder how many of her fans message her to say that they’re actually not ok, they are struggling today to be completely ignored cos lets be honest, stinky Stacey doesn’t give a tit. Fake witch

Reactions: 15
Yeah bit awkward for Stace who basically moonlights as an influencer. Just because you’re not getting plastic surgery doesn’t mean you’re a saint.

The thing is with Stacey is that she’s actively pursuing Hinchers as her fan base - she wants to appeal to young, working class mums. Women who probably don’t have much disposable income. She actively markets products and brands to them for a living; she takes money from these people. Whatever, it’s the way of the world I suppose, but she’s not an angel from heaven just because she doesn’t get Botox
I think Stacey is worse than Hinch in this regard because as much as I dislike Hinch I can see why she does it, Instagram is her life and if she stops now she’ll literally just be a normal person (which wouldn’t be good enough for Princess Sophie).
Stacey has a career in TV and has other things to do, she doesn’t need to be on insta at all, she’s just greedy and taking advantage because she can.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
"Love this dove bubble and how gentle it is in his sensitive skin after throwing in a bath bomb!"
Anyone's child who actually has sensitive skin could never use a bath bomb and probably not dove!!

Reactions: 19
CAN YOU PLEASE CHANGE THE BATTERY IN THE SMOKE ALARM!!!! Lazy witch!! How on earth does she sleep with that beeping?

Reactions: 7
I think Stacey is worse than Hinch in this regard because as much as I dislike Hinch I can see why she does it, Instagram is her life and if she stops now she’ll literally just be a normal person (which wouldn’t be good enough for Princess Sophie).
Stacey has a career in TV and has other things to do, she doesn’t need to be on insta at all, she’s just greedy and taking advantage because she can.
Absolutely this 100%

I completely can understand Hinch's viewpoint to a certain extent. Yeah, yeah she may or may not have bots as followers but initially she only had Jamie and Henry😂 and she did start from scratch however long ago that was; but with Stacey it doesnt work because she's been around for more than 10 years and will have had a manager, publicist, a PA, a marketing company, plus hair and make-up artist on speed dial for a very long time and always knew what she was doing insta wise. It may not have been her intention, but she new what she was doing. Plus she is on baby number 3, so not a first time mum and her partner is also a high earner on the TV- it's impossible to buy into humble, relatable Stacey who does doesn't know what she's doing because she knows exactly what she's doing. Can you imagine being part of the Syco PR machine??? You'd have to be 150% on the ball, all the time.

So, no, I can't buy dizzy Stacey at all.

Reactions: 11
Rex asleep in the dog bed. But didn’t he have that T-shirt on earlier?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.