Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cctm

VIP Member
After listening to that conversation with her and polo i think i need sectioned!? The lies she hit out with when polo said john isnt jury then says why is john phoning the police about the jury stuff if hes no jury…. You have been telling the whole of tiktok jury is your ex john so of course he should have called the police
---
Yeah she will be getting charged with contempt.
That’s the airport story changed again. No seemingly it was a bomb threat that was phoned in. Another pile of mince.
Shes obsessed by bombs the now is very worrying if you ask me does she forget she showed where it said there was a child abduction risk no bombs mentioned
---
She continues to put him in harms way. I don't understand her reasoning for that. He's not streetwise, probably doesn't know how to get himself to safety if anything did happen. That wee boy has the potential to be anything he wants, but not with her as his carer. Dunno what's wrong with her but imo she's desperate for a fist fight with someone. How anyone can defend her is madness to me.
Thats the thing shes made sure at present that he will never reach his full potential what sort of job can people do these days with zero education? Or social skills or experiences with peers its one of the saddest things ive seen in real life not on tv because its happening in front of our eyes and nobody will do anything

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She had said when she was live that she had been sent to “a place along the street” from the hotel but didn’t want to go. My guess is it was the access hub along across from Kentigern house. She said she was going to go today instead. She’s clearly trying for a new flat despite telling everyone she’s off to Spain. I hope they tell her to chase herself.
---
IMG_3533.jpeg
Aaaaand that’s the wean had his passport taken away. Making out that John did it, I don’t believe for a second. The social know she’s a flight risk.

so she has been making her own documents then, because they wouldn’t be saying it if they had made them

IMG_3534.jpeg

Last edited:

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
people genuinely worried yesterday that she was going through psychosis and paranoia and this is what she was planning all along. Look at her how sneaky she is acting in this video cos she knew exactly where she would be today.

Never ever feel sorry for people like Stacy as she’s a very dangerous manipulative liar who will always think they know best so will have no fear trying anything

singlelife

VIP Member
She won’t be able to change Jacks name if Johns on the birth certificate . She’s delusional if she thinks she’ll get a passport in a different name. She’s no allowed to leave the country with that wean no matter what he’s called .
It’ll be another summer of sitting at the Costa or random hotels listening to her pish for Jack.
Which also disproves her story about John getting the wee boys first passport without her knowledge. He would’ve needed her consent. Her lies aren’t even plausible or believable any more.

Cass_25

VIP Member
Ive never seen anyone so combative if thats even the right word! The other day in mcdonalds what looked like a young teenager walked past and stacey says the girl was so skinny that she looks as though she was on heroin! This morning she wanted to catch the police parade (after being on live since she opened her eyes) and because her son was gaming she said he was going to end up locked up abroad in a place for people with autism all while J was listening that poor boy is going to have a lifetime worth of damage
---

She already knows that spanor is her sons dad so wit one of yous is jinty??
It’s always fucking me, so no doubt I’ll be big Jinty anaw 😭😂

• Haha

cctm

VIP Member
The way she treats that wean & fucks with his head is just revolting . Like the video on shellfish of him telling her how much it cost to go on all the rides at the park they were at , the wean repeatedly told her it was 12 euro to go on everything, she told him it wasn’t it was per ride , then when the staff told her it was 12 to get a wristband to go on everything she made out that the wean had been in the wrong when he had been right all along. It frustrates me now she treats that wean, I can’t imagine how he must been feeling , his heid must be fried with her.
Its horrific! She left him alone in with women she only just met! And imagine being on holiday and someone you just met says can a leave my son in your house till i go get a shower!!!! She gaslights him, emotionally abuses him, isolates him, deprives him of an education (he cant read) and puts him in danger! She should be locked up

cctm

VIP Member
Because she makes a lot of noise. Whenever an external agency gets involved, she flaps her notebook at them and shouts buzzwords like FOI Request or Domestic Violence. She shoves a camera in their face and turns them into the one under scrutiny. And it works. These people want to be rid of her as fast as possible. They think they don't get paid enough to deal with her.

However, that is exactly what they get paid for. They're failing that boy because they want an easy life.
The heartbreaking thing is every single
Thing you said here is right and the ONLY person who has suffered is wee jack and he will forever be affected by this upbringing

• Sad

cctm

VIP Member
But with no support from outside agencies I don’t see how he will cope. He can’t read or write. He has no social skills, he will have no common sense. He would be a prime target for people taking the piss out of him.
Sadly this is true and without intensive and i mean intensive therapy, support and professional input i dont believe a normal life is on the cards for him
At all ☹☹☹

• Sad
Someone really ought to download every video from the shellfish page and email it to SS. There’s no way they’ve been sent the videos and thought “Ach she’s fine”. Either that or shellfish needs to come off private.

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
So she’s now back in Glasgow staying in a hotel and had Christmas dinner in the blue lagoon chippie🙈😂. For her it’s way more than the Christmas she deserves and that’s saying something but I feel so sad for wee J. I don’t think he’ll ever get to experience what it’s like to have a nice traditional Christmas with people that genuinely love him.

• Sad
  • Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
She says earlier she has found her long term
Home over there and the place shes in now is just a pit stop wee jacks moved so many times since they went there and she has the cheek to say they are both autistic so dont like change!! That wee boy copes amazingly well with the change, lack of structure and routine for any 10 year old never mind one who is autistic! Shes so fucking evil and i hope she never has a days peace in her whole life for what shes done to her own son
He’s got very high functioning autism in my opinion if he even has it the poor soul. I’m sure Stacey knew exactly what she was saying to get a diagnosis for him at a young age. I just don’t see any signs of autism that scream out to me. Hes a poor soul that follows her about. He is screaming out for social interactions. He enjoys chatting away to random strangers which he shouldn’t be doing, but it proves he has social skills. She can’t say that’s a lack of awareness because she actively encourages it. He appears to have no issues with food or other sensory issues either.

• Heart

Cass_25

VIP Member
See on the letter that she has saying that social services have no concerns, it says that they received a screenshot of one of the nights she left Jack alone & they couldn’t see that he was left alone from that . Could part of the problem be that social services are only being sent a screenshot of the 🐚🐟 videos like a still of start of them with the caption about what’s on the videos and not the actual videos themselves? That’s the only thing I can think of as a reason social services aren’t doing anything as surely if they see the full videos of her behaviour they couldn’t turn a blind eye to it.
A welfare check should be sent the night time she leaves that wean alone

cctm

VIP Member
people genuinely worried yesterday that she was going through psychosis and paranoia and this is what she was planning all along. Look at her how sneaky she is acting in this video cos she knew exactly where she would be today.

Never ever feel sorry for people like Stacy as she’s a very dangerous manipulative liar who will always think they know best so will have no fear trying anything
I always feel shes too conniving and a downright liar to it be psychosis! Shes dangerous shes evil and shes one of the worst examples of a mother on there and thats saying something! At least the ones on there with kids taken of them arent damaging them every second of every day see his wee face in the video outside airport it would break
Your heart

• Sad

specialK21

VIP Member
Remember Cazza got put in there when he got removed at one of his protests. x

She was putting on lipstick during the night saying she wanted to look nice at breakfast as she had spotted a good looking guy in the "restaurant" the previous morning. x
---
She’s in that fear of her life she’s still chasing her hole aff a degenerates in a hostel.
Wow.

beebee789

VIP Member
She left the wean in the hotel and went wandering around the city centre at 3am. Anything could have happened.
I'm baffled by how she consistently gets away with shit like this. She's staying in a hotel citing fear and alarm yet happy to stoat about the town at 3am? That's no the behaviour of someone afraid of getting murdered.

• Angry

MOBO1973

VIP Member
When I first came across her John lived with her, they weren't together but he lived in that flat with her and jack! I stopped watching tiktok for a while and when I went back on he was away and she was constantly going on about him
John got into a relationship & suddenly she was a DV victim & he was the worst father , shes a women scorned , that guy did everything for her even when they were not a couple , shes a nightmare

Wooly saying she only wants to go a holiday with her son , no she wants to take her son abroad and not come back there is a huge difference, wee Jack could end up anywhere shes obsessed with the morocco men and would disappear in a heartbeat with one of them

Cass_25

VIP Member
Is that the passport she's been using every year with the name O'Hara and never bothered her until it got blocked? It's in that name because that's probably the name on his Birth Certificate. Again you must've put it on there. 🤷 Have some acknowledgement of your own actions instead of blaming John for everything.
She was on early this morning ranting outside the hotel saying she was going to re register the wean because John put the wrong name on the birth certificate she said he registered the wean because she wasn’t fit to due to her having had a c section two days previous, and he put Ohara instead of Holmes. She blames John for everything. She’s going to have some meltdown when she’s telt the weans not getting a new birth certificate or passport

And she’s still convinced John is Jury when he’s clearly no 🥴

Ell87

VIP Member
Police have just been again, instead of just speaking to them, finding out why they were there and letting them see jack she turned it in to a big palava, didn't even ask the boy is he was alright afterwards and went straight back to her phone!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8