Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beebee789

VIP Member
My favourite piece of Stacey Holmes Lore is that she got left at the altar by a guy looking for a Green Card. Even a fucking refugee was like nah, freedom ain't worth this.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Cass_25

VIP Member
The way she treats that wean & fucks with his head is just revolting . Like the video on shellfish of him telling her how much it cost to go on all the rides at the park they were at , the wean repeatedly told her it was 12 euro to go on everything, she told him it wasn’t it was per ride , then when the staff told her it was 12 to get a wristband to go on everything she made out that the wean had been in the wrong when he had been right all along. It frustrates me now she treats that wean, I can’t imagine how he must been feeling , his heid must be fried with her.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14

Cass_25

VIP Member
Marking my place wae Stacey in her obese Amy Winehouse era
Canny wait to til she finds oot & fires up the printer to add us to her docuuuuuuuments 🥳
IMG_4985.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

beebee789

VIP Member
I'm genuinely concerned that this is gonna turn into one of those cases you hear about on the news, where Social Work and the Police have ignored repeated blatant warning signs and something terrible happens.

• Sad
Reactions: 13

Cass_25

VIP Member
See I think she is a bad bastard anaw but I also think there surely must be some real psychological disorder going on there as naebody could keep up an act for that long. I’ve not one bit of sympathy for her right enough it’s the wean I feel sorry for. She should have been locked up in Carstairs long ago , this shite has been going on for years now.

cctm

VIP Member
Oh stacey holmes went viral when saying her mum big jinty stole her oldest son! Went on about documents and FOIs but never really provided proof! Now she drags her 10 year old autistic son round the city centre and costa while she fights with anyone who looks at her! Shes emotionally abusive toward him and is supposed to homeschool him but doesnt! Every time she goes abroad she tells him they have moved there and he will be starting school but some drama always forces her home! Shes on camera saying if her autistic son punches her she will punch him back! This time on holiday stacey and bush were fighting in front of both their sons
---
Thread as requested.
Anyone want to recap?
Thanks for that i need somewhere
To vent about this abusive piece of shit!! #justiceforstaceysson

• Heart
Enough is enough why aren't they forcing in and removing him from this loonball. Why is Glasgow so lax with all this, I've never seen another council/police in Scotland take so long to act.

• Heart
  • Wow

Spanor511

VIP Member
She’s just said she’s booked the Euro Hostel in Glasgow for when she returns for two weeks so she doesn’t need to go back to the Gorbals.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Cass_25

VIP Member
She won’t be able to change Jacks name if Johns on the birth certificate . She’s delusional if she thinks she’ll get a passport in a different name. She’s no allowed to leave the country with that wean no matter what he’s called .
It’ll be another summer of sitting at the Costa or random hotels listening to her pish for Jack.

• Sad
  • Angry

cctm

VIP Member
She's back on saying she's got a place in homeless accommodation and that Clare was never coming for her. That was just said to put people off the scent. x 🤔
More like clare found out it was manchester airport she was at and not glasgow see if she announced that it was an undeniable fact that the earth is a sphere i would probably become a flat earther one of the biggest liars there ever were

• Haha

One shoe magoo

VIP Member
If the police are going to section you, then there ain't nothing you can do to stop it ffs. The linger this goes on the worse it's gonna end and she's too stupid to see. Is this to get the boys passport unbanned? If she had someone to leave the wee boy with she'd have left in a heartbeat. The boy is nothing more than a pawn in her twisted ½ a brain. 💔💔

• Angry

cctm

VIP Member
She'll be loving this, her ain thread 🤣 We'll all be getting shout-outs.
She will actually hate it because she cant control whats being said or posted on here the way she does on tt!! Shes a narcissist and i know the term is overused but she really is one

• Heart

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
How many museums, art galleries and parks are there in Glasgow that she could take wee j too or even walk up to Buchanan bus station and jump on a bus a day away to get him away out doing something productive instead of sitting in that bloody Costa or the hotel. But she won’t cos j is just an afterthought for her, out of sight out of mind.
She is the kind of parent that should be used as an example to show what non physical child abuse look like. I just keep thinking of the years of counselling wee j is going to need when they take him from her, i know we think they’re doing nothing just now but I want to remain positive about this just now cos it’s sad thinking anything else at this point

• Angry
Reactions: 11

singlelife

VIP Member
She posted a video on her page of a call between her and john and her words to him
Were naw john my idea of winning is lying on a beach when that fat whale -michelle i assume- hasnt even got a passport so thats the end game for her she wants to claim asylum in spain and shes using DV as a way to try and do it and she doesnt care who she throws under the bus in order to get her own way because its only her needs that she cares about
Anyone who was seriously fleeing domestic violence wouldn’t constantly be on live on social media giving away her location. You’d do anything to keep your kid safe from any sort of physical/psychological harm. Instead she chooses to make that poor boys life more unstable, at risk & potentially harmful

• Heart

Wee Toots

VIP Member
Why does Stacy talk to the Spanish like my Dad does trying to order 2 fanta naranja at the bar on holiday?

• Haha

cctm

VIP Member
I 100 💯 agree about the Autism diagnosis. And even if he is, which I doubt, he appears high functioning because he can put up with her madness, constant change, no routine. He would be able to learn like any other child. When you think back to her in Spain and she used to get so annoyed with him going about his wee Pokemon game. The only thing he has and does.
And more recently its been fortnite he has been playing and yesterday while she was drinking coffee and talking pish he said see when we are able to go back to our house can i play fortnite again 😢😢 anything he enjoys she takes off of him
The constant change and no routine whatsoever and zero meltdowns about any of it the wee boy is quiet as a mouse would indicate a person who is not autistic even the fact that all his belongings are in storage or not with him my kids wouldnt be able to cope with all of that without almost constant meltdowns——— que stayace mentioning meltdowns after reading here
---
She has ensured that poor boy is entirely dependant on her. I'm not even sure if i buy the Autism diagnosis frankly. Given how manipulative she is, i don't trust a word that comes out of her mouth. There is no excuse for him being unable to read and write, except that it suits her to have him completely reliant upon her. It's twisted as fuck but look at how she treats people who dare to live without her; she terrorises them and tries to turn the world against them.
And when you say completely reliant its totally and utterly reliant on her, she gives him the only information about the world he gets except maybe youtube videos other than that he cant read to find things out he speaks to no other adult and if shes to be believed he only speaks to pals online so she is his entire source of information and thats a frightening thought

• Angry
  • Heart

Briar_rose

VIP Member
Fuck sake lads, how have you got yerselves outed again. That’s twice in a week, first the Big Man now Stacey.

think you all need to realise these are not just the dregs of schemtok. They are highly intelligent, observant and articulate, the smartest of the bams. Stay safe troops. Stace is the TikTok version of Liam Neeson & John Wick combined.

• Haha

cctm

VIP Member
We’ll need to get all the pics uploaded.
Just seen on Shellfish page there, her moaning at Jack over hash browns. In the comments someone is saying they don’t think she has a lot of money left. I seen her ordering one coke and halfing it between her Jack the other day. Plenty money for beer and fags every day, and of course she has got to eat out to get attention and the confrontation she craves.
Ive never seen anyone so combative if thats even the right word! The other day in mcdonalds what looked like a young teenager walked past and stacey says the girl was so skinny that she looks as though she was on heroin! This morning she wanted to catch the police parade (after being on live since she opened her eyes) and because her son was gaming she said he was going to end up locked up abroad in a place for people with autism all while J was listening that poor boy is going to have a lifetime worth of damage
---
Marking my place wae Stacey in her obese Amy Winehouse era
Canny wait to til she finds oot & fires up the printer to add us to her docuuuuuuuments 🥳
View attachment 2504391
She already knows that spanor is her sons dad so wit one of yous is jinty??

• Haha
  • Sad