Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spanor511

VIP Member
Hopefully as soon as he’s 16 he leaves her & can begin to live a normal life. If he did though he’d more than likely be the new John or big Jinty & have his life made a misery by her.
But with no support from outside agencies I don’t see how he will cope. He can’t read or write. He has no social skills, he will have no common sense. He would be a prime target for people taking the piss out of him.

• Sad
Reactions: 11

beebee789

VIP Member
Anyone else leaving their kid in alone at 3 AM would have Sw all over us. & Police etc. So how is shabba dabba loonball getting away with it 😢😢
Because she makes a lot of noise. Whenever an external agency gets involved, she flaps her notebook at them and shouts buzzwords like FOI Request or Domestic Violence. She shoves a camera in their face and turns them into the one under scrutiny. And it works. These people want to be rid of her as fast as possible. They think they don't get paid enough to deal with her.

However, that is exactly what they get paid for. They're failing that boy because they want an easy life.

• Sad
Reactions: 11

cctm

VIP Member
Which also disproves her story about John getting the wee boys first passport without her knowledge. He would’ve needed her consent. Her lies aren’t even plausible or believable any more.
The way she told that story as well that man took this wee tiny boy to get a passport without my knowledge so he was known as o’ hara!! Such a sinister story to tell in front of her son! How is he meant to learn the ways of the world when his mum lies about even basic things like BIRTH CERTIFICATE

Reactions: 10
Willy is on saying to Nelly “yous are not doctors or psychiatrists yous can’t say shes ill”. What? You don’t have to be. Dugs on the street know she’s barking mad.

Spanor511

VIP Member
Have you seen the shellfish video where she again gaslights him. Says you won’t get your devices in school. He replies, I won’t need devices if I’m making friends 😢 she looks raging and says, well you might get bored, I’m worried about this. This CUNT needs sectioned.

• Sad
  • Angry
Mind she was suppposed to hand his passport in to the court a few month ago but she couldn’t because it was “lost”. Did she genuinely no realise they would just cancel it on the computer system? Fucking fruit salad of a woman. Surely sw and the police will have to get heavily involved now, especially as it will flag up with border control that she has attempted to take him out of the country against the express orders of the court.

cctm

VIP Member
Still live, saying the police tried to section her under the mental health act yesterday. No they didn't you liar, they were there to do a welfare check on J.
She said they confirmed it was john who called and said she had hit jack thats why they checked him for bruises another lie the police at the door and on the phone told her it was an anonymous welfare check which usually includes checking body for signs of injury! Pity their wasn't a check they could do to see any damage to his mind

cctm

VIP Member
Whats fucking wrong with her!! There is no school for her son never mind her to work in shes making it all up!!!! Then the other night she was saying people have phoned the DWP saying shes been there for 5 weeks when shes not been, if she had moved there why would her being there 5 weeks be a problem?? Her lies dont even make sense! Saying she hasnt left her son with strangers when its on an actual screenrecording her doing it!!! I cannot stand this creature

Wee Toots

VIP Member
Just watched some of her videos, why is she booking into the Raddison when her flat is ten mins walk away. If i was the Dad to that boy I'd be going to get him pronto. She's totally manic, I work in mental health, all the signs are there, the impulsiveness, spending money, believing her own made up lies.

beebee789

VIP Member
Sadly this is true and without intensive and i mean intensive therapy, support and professional input i dont believe a normal life is on the cards for him
At all ☹☹☹
She has ensured that poor boy is entirely dependant on her. I'm not even sure if i buy the Autism diagnosis frankly. Given how manipulative she is, i don't trust a word that comes out of her mouth. There is no excuse for him being unable to read and write, except that it suits her to have him completely reliant upon her. It's twisted as fuck but look at how she treats people who dare to live without her; she terrorises them and tries to turn the world against them.

• Sad
  • Heart

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
There surely must be a way for the Dad to get Spanish social services involved.
I watched her for 5 minutes earlier on, she was harping on about the amount of time he spends on his devices, there isn’t much else for the wee guy to do while she’s drinking slevering shite on the internet every day & trying to get attention aff men.
---
Saw on Shellfish there that she was supposed to be at court today but didn’t bother going so she’s saying they will have a warrant out for her , I had a look and aye she was supposed to be at Glasgow Sheriff court today.
View attachment 2508344
This definitely won’t go down to well.

I’ve been through family court and I know you both have to be at the preliminary hearing as this is the hearing that determines wether there is a case to continue with and then it goes to a proof hearing where both sides present all the evidence they have to prove what they’re saying. I just pray that all those videos on TikTok can be used as evidence.

Like everyone else I am so angry at Social Services lack of involvement in this but I’m actually starting to this is due to it already being in the process of court and the sheriff has the power to remove J with all the evidence there is against her and today is the day he could’ve done it.

I hate being so deep about subjects like this but I myself had to stand up and fight for my own kids to be kept safe from their father for the same things that psycho is doing to J. And I’m so pleased to say I won with a lot less evidence than this case will have

• Heart

cctm

VIP Member
Anyone who was seriously fleeing domestic violence wouldn’t constantly be on live on social media giving away her location. You’d do anything to keep your kid safe from any sort of physical/psychological harm. Instead she chooses to make that poor boys life more unstable, at risk & potentially harmful
Bang on!! And shes always on antagonising the so called abusers as well if shes afraid for her life and she believed senorita and her pals were all in that hotel and they are all connected to john why would she be going to the room she thought they were in? She makes a mockery of real victims and survivors of dv

• Heart

One shoe magoo

VIP Member
Anyone else leaving their kid in alone at 3 AM would have Sw all over us. & Police etc. So how is shabba dabba loonball getting away with it 😢😢

• Angry

Spanor511

VIP Member
For someone who loves to quote GDPR she should know the police would never tell her who has phoned a welfare check. Another day, social work still ignoring this.

Cass_25

VIP Member
There’s a video of her on shell fish of her saying to Polo she had brain surgery because she was attacked by her ex. What a lying bastard
It’s a lobotomy she’s needing

• Wow
  • Sad

singlelife

VIP Member
That “hotel” is a homeless hostel now. Not only is she putting jack in danger there she’s also taking that room away from someone who is genuinely homeless. So us taxpayers are paying double rent for her. Absolutely no idea how she’s getting away with this. She’s playing sw, police & all other agencies for idiots.
A wee sidenote…..9 people died in that hotel in space of 2/3 months during lockdown. She has no idea who or what she’s living amongst & leaving jack on his own

• Wow
I’m down that way later on as well, possibly going to the pub for a Sunday sesh. If I bump into her half cut I’ll no be long in getting her telt.

• Haha