Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spanor511

VIP Member
I can’t get my head round the fact social work have totally failed the wee boy. I seen that shellfish page have sent social work the videos but they aren’t taking much notice. I wonder what they were meant to be at court for too
Was a custody hearing apparently. Stacey clearly not wanting to go but tbh there’s no way SW will give that John and Michelle, Jack anyway. They’re a couple of crackpots aswell. Not as bad as Stacey mind. SW are really needing to step in. It made me sick when he was getting excited about getting to go to school, and she said she would be a teacher there. As if, he will never get away from her. She’s a twisted, dangerous absolute Loonball.

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
Spot on with all of the above - this is her narrative today , one of her viewers (Margaret god help her) are saying please help Stacey, her bank details are in her bio.

Shes been offered a job today 🤣 - however 4 days ago she admitted not having an SSN which you need to work lol. She is calling her latest apartment her "house" and she is going to get wifi installed - omfg

She is a lunatic sitting talking to herself
---
Also, Jack was being racist & she was laughing & also being racist herself until someone pulled her up in the comments - guess what - Johns fault as he is a racist & she has reverted to Muslim or Islam and does not drink - and this is why John is racist ehhh
Has she moved again?