Stacey Holmes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh stacey holmes went viral when saying her mum big jinty stole her oldest son! Went on about documents and FOIs but never really provided proof! Now she drags her 10 year old autistic son round the city centre and costa while she fights with anyone who looks at her! Shes emotionally abusive toward him and is supposed to homeschool him but doesnt! Every time she goes abroad she tells him they have moved there and he will be starting school but some drama always forces her home! Shes on camera saying if her autistic son punches her she will punch him back! This time on holiday stacey and bush were fighting in front of both their sons
---
Thread as requested.
Anyone want to recap?
Thanks for that i need somewhere
To vent about this abusive piece of tit!! #justiceforstaceysson

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She'll be loving this, her ain thread 🤣 We'll all be getting shout-outs.

Reactions: 9
She'll be loving this, her ain thread 🤣 We'll all be getting shout-outs.
She will actually hate it because she cant control whats being said or posted on here the way she does on tt!! Shes a narcissist and i know the term is overused but she really is one

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh stacey holmes went viral when saying her mum big jinty stole her oldest son! Went on about documents and FOIs but never really provided proof! Now she drags her 10 year old autistic son round the city centre and costa while she fights with anyone who looks at her! Shes emotionally abusive toward him and is supposed to homeschool him but doesnt! Every time she goes abroad she tells him they have moved there and he will be starting school but some drama always forces her home! Shes on camera saying if her autistic son punches her she will punch him back! This time on holiday stacey and bush were fighting in front of both their sons
---

Thanks for that i need somewhere
To vent about this abusive piece of tit!! #justiceforstaceysson
Mind she's a rapper and CEO of her ain record company.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s just said she’s booked the Euro Hostel in Glasgow for when she returns for two weeks so she doesn’t need to go back to the Gorbals.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We’ll need to get all the pics uploaded.
Just seen on Shellfish page there, her moaning at Jack over hash browns. In the comments someone is saying they don’t think she has a lot of money left. I seen her ordering one coke and halfing it between her Jack the other day. Plenty money for beer and fags every day, and of course she has got to eat out to get attention and the confrontation she craves.

Reactions: 7
Marking my place wae Stacey in her obese Amy Winehouse era
Canny wait to til she finds oot & fires up the printer to add us to her docuuuuuuuments 🥳
IMG_4985.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
We’ll need to get all the pics uploaded.
Just seen on Shellfish page there, her moaning at Jack over hash browns. In the comments someone is saying they don’t think she has a lot of money left. I seen her ordering one coke and halfing it between her Jack the other day. Plenty money for beer and fags every day, and of course she has got to eat out to get attention and the confrontation she craves.
Ive never seen anyone so combative if thats even the right word! The other day in mcdonalds what looked like a young teenager walked past and stacey says the girl was so skinny that she looks as though she was on heroin! This morning she wanted to catch the police parade (after being on live since she opened her eyes) and because her son was gaming she said he was going to end up locked up abroad in a place for people with autism all while J was listening that poor boy is going to have a lifetime worth of damage
---
Marking my place wae Stacey in her obese Amy Winehouse era
Canny wait to til she finds oot & fires up the printer to add us to her docuuuuuuuments 🥳
View attachment 2504391
She already knows that spanor is her sons dad so wit one of yous is jinty??

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
What is it she expects him to do? He has literally nothing else to do all day. No school, no friends, no pool? Just listening to her and her poison. Warping his wee mind. What she was saying to him this morning was heartbreaking, that he’ll get locked away in a residential school all for being on his game….the poor soul never said a word back to her either. He never does. He has nobody else in the world to speak to. It’s heartbreaking and something needs done.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Ive never seen anyone so combative if thats even the right word! The other day in mcdonalds what looked like a young teenager walked past and stacey says the girl was so skinny that she looks as though she was on heroin! This morning she wanted to catch the police parade (after being on live since she opened her eyes) and because her son was gaming she said he was going to end up locked up abroad in a place for people with autism all while J was listening that poor boy is going to have a lifetime worth of damage
---

She already knows that spanor is her sons dad so wit one of yous is jinty??
It’s always bleeping me, so no doubt I’ll be big Jinty anaw 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What is it she expects him to do? He has literally nothing else to do all day. No school, no friends, no pool? Just listening to her and her poison. Warping his wee mind. What she was saying to him this morning was heartbreaking, that he’ll get locked away in a residential school all for being on his game….the poor soul never said a word back to her either. He never does. He has nobody else in the world to speak to. It’s heartbreaking and something needs done.
The other night at dinner (while she was goading the waitress and saying shes pumping a p£ki sorry but thats what she said) she ran out of data and told her son she was taking his he can get wifi after school and only if he behaves in school this morning she was shouting about how much data he used! She gaslights him something awful! And all day and night she makes him sit in bars he doesnt get to play in the pool or the sea but she says she went away for her sons sake! Social work have failed him bigtime
---
It’s always bleeping me, so no doubt I’ll be big Jinty anaw 😭😂
😂😂😂😂😂 and tonight matthew case25 is……BIG JINTY!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My favourite piece of Stacey Holmes Lore is that she got left at the altar by a guy looking for a Green Card. Even a bleeping refugee was like nah, freedom ain't worth this.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She must be skint. She’s cooking in the apartment. She looks BOILING.
Finally the wee guys been asking for this chicken for days!!!
---
My favourite piece of Stacey Holmes Lore is that she got left at the altar by a guy looking for a Green Card. Even a bleeping refugee was like nah, freedom ain't worth this.
The saddo standing in the wedding dress for the photo kills me
---
Forgot about her having a go fund me for THC oil to fight cancer she didnt have anymore!! Says she was like bob marley and refusing chemo when in fact she was never offered chemo as the nail removal was enough

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8