Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beebee789

VIP Member
Does she think Senorita's planning to follow her doon the road, chucking molotov cocktails at the back of her head and singing This Girl Is On Fire??

I still think the only reason she hates Senorita so much is cos she had the audacity to use a Spanish word as her username. Everyone knows Spain belongs to Stacey. Fucking roaster.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

One shoe magoo

VIP Member
poor wee boy has been failed , unable to read & write at his age in 2024 is tragic
I've an autistic boy in family same age as him maybe year younger and he reads and writes tho is non verbal but that's how he communicates. Can type on ipad and tell his parents and us what it is he needs and wants. It seems she doesn't want him maybe telling people in authority what she is upto. Isolating him is that classed as abuse nowadays. Who know what he could've achieved in life if she gave him the chance. I'm actually terrified for him.

• Sad

Spanor511

VIP Member
Poor wean never gets to do anything kids his age like. Cinema, bowling, xscape, trampolines, the list goes on. Never go on days out, never go to the beach. It’s an absolute disgrace. Even on holiday she doesn’t let him do anything. She grudges allowing him in the pool. You just know if he asks to do anything like that she says, ‘you can’t because of your autism Jack’. Poor soul, it’s so so sad.

• Angry
  • Sad

cctm

VIP Member
She went to Manchester airport by train last year too & the police ended up involved & her social work paid for her return, she had pending court at that time - but she told them she was just taking Jack to see the planes , not long after that she went away for the 90 days & missed court
I remember her missing court while abroad told jack he made her miss it because of pokemon go and now shes going to have a warrant out because of him- she was in spain and the court was in Glasgow thats how wicked she is

• Angry
  • Sad

evie1975

VIP Member
She could just disappear with that poor wee soul - but she won’t. She needs the validation these strangers on TikTok give her! Glasgow City Council are failing here - when she is abusing him in plain sight.

• Heart

cctm

VIP Member
Honestly she’s pure evil.
Annoys me those who say shes got a brain injury (false she herself has said so) or shes just mental stacey we all know what shes like! She knows exactly what she is doing! And even if the above is true her son shouldnt have to be abused because of it!! Isolating him from every single person in his life wasnt enough now shes making out like shes moved him abroad? Whats the best way to make videos smaller to post on here?? Her abuse of him should be on here so it doesnt vanish what shes doing to him is actual mental torture

Spanor511

VIP Member
When she filmed her last meeting with SW she just shouted over them. Shouted about harrassment, documents and abuse. She has an answer for everything. The SW couldn’t get out fast enough because of the filming. It’s like she says it’s their word against hers. She could be saying her pal was in the room with Jack for all we know. I don’t understand it, I really don’t. I think the actual SW department need reported to the SSSC.

NinaStar90

VIP Member
Like Rosie Bush' boy, Jack is also a lovely wee lad. What an absolute shame for them both to have such bams for mothers.

It’s just used as a homeless unit nowadays. Rife with druggies and alkies. Nobody in their right mind would stay there. Especially when they’ve got a flat two minutes across the river.

• Sad

cctm

VIP Member
She shouts about data protection and then is on making out like social work have said aye john is tiktokjury and john and michelle are obsessed with you! And why has she not yet let that wee boy back to his own room with all his own stuff

• Sad
She posted a video on her page of a call between her and john and her words to him
Were naw john my idea of winning is lying on a beach when that fat whale -michelle i assume- hasnt even got a passport so thats the end game for her she wants to claim asylum in spain and shes using DV as a way to try and do it and she doesnt care who she throws under the bus in order to get her own way because its only her needs that she cares about
This is terrifying. EVERYTHING is there online for the authorities to take to court, yet they have done nothing to help that poor boy. Its fucking sickening.

Cass_25

VIP Member
Even more so when she realises the drones often hover ootside her windae but her black chalk paint used to obstruct the view…. Thank fuck she washed it before aw the visits from social work 😂😂😂😂
She’s going to get PC Colin sacked when she finds out he’s been giving us a swatch of her documents 😭 I’m going to have to dae box battles to feed the weans 😭

• Haha

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
She showed a portion of the letter she received from Thompson solicitors…….nae luck Stacey they have withdrawn from representing her.
That sheriff is going to go to town on her when she’s at court and I couldn’t be happier for her about that😁
And I wonder if she realised that the child welfare report consists of an independent solicitor will be speaking to j on his own and it won’t matter how much he says he’s fine or how much he loves and praises her the sheriff can and will overrule it for the safety of him

cctm

VIP Member
My ex was exactly the same but the social work won't stop my child going because there's a 'safe adult' in the house his girlfriend.

Also that Shann got her kids taken off her pronto is it stricter in England? Because this is a joke that poor wee boy I just want to scoop him up and save him.
Sorry you had to go through that as well ❤
---
The only person suffering from domestic abuse is poor Jack. Both parents are more interested in getting one over on each other than that boys welfare & wellbeing. They’re a disgrace & Michelle should keep her nose & mouth out of this. She’s making things worse
Aint it the fucking truth i see not one adult putting jack first point scoring is all they do! The social work letter says john showed them A screenshot one single screenshot?? No videos? There are at least 20 videos on that page that is total proof of her neglect and abuse

• Heart

Wee Toots

VIP Member
Black sky coming when I'm headline news
Anything I do will be headline news
If you see ma nails and ma hands and ma shoes
Bad guy coming I know what u do
Make the world laugh wifya tik tok
Shellfish coming with tik tok
Everything ya wanna say chop chop
You'll be editing things like ah one job
Makea laaaaugh
Bad guy coming with a one day I know what to do
Show ya face if you wanna come talk talk
Two dog three dog everything ya do 3 dog. Everything you do a brewdog
Come into the scene like a new dog
Bad girl coming
Makea laugh
Bad guy
Coming in ma box like

Why you stalking ma tik tok
Why you copy everything'
I can't even take a breath
Looking to my left and my right

Bad guy come in
Represent me, in a different country I can stand in a court and Represent me
It's a crisis call the red cross
I'm a real to ma skeleton

Bad guy coming in a papa
---
Can you translate it cos I can only make out certain things 🤣🤣
Done 🤙

• Haha

MOBO1973

VIP Member
I've an autistic boy in family same age as him maybe year younger and he reads and writes tho is non verbal but that's how he communicates. Can type on ipad and tell his parents and us what it is he needs and wants. It seems she doesn't want him maybe telling people in authority what she is upto. Isolating him is that classed as abuse nowadays. Who know what he could've achieved in life if she gave him the chance. I'm actually terrified for him.
Exactly she is defo isolating him from other kids & other adults & not allowing him to learn and explore life , its alarming to us all but the authorities dont seem to recognise she is failing him over & over

Its when she is in a mood she blames him for her putting her career on hold , is that not what most mums / dads do - kids first - she is so frustrating , let him go to school then you be a Ceo / Rapper or whatever

beebee789

VIP Member
How would either of them know what constitutes a good mother? Wasn't Wullie's mum sitting trolling LT with her fake accounts a while back, at her big age?

And the less said about that Sassy Pants the better. Lydo thinks cos she kept him sweet with stolen Fray Bentos that she's the Pride of fucking Britain.

• Haha

cctm

VIP Member
Imagine being that child. Shut off from his peers and being dragged around drug dens and Glasgow Town centre when he should be tucked up in his own bedroom and safe place. His maw off her heed constantly on her phone ranting about delusions and things that aren't happening.

My heart breaks for that little boy. I am so angry that he isn't protected.

That hotel is used by prostitutes and their punters. It's a very seedy part of the town. I cannot understand how anyone would stay there with a child when they have a home, unless they were seriously off their bonce. Which evidently she is.
She posted a video on her page of a call between her and john and her words to him
Were naw john my idea of winning is lying on a beach when that fat whale -michelle i assume- hasnt even got a passport so thats the end game for her she wants to claim asylum in spain and shes using DV as a way to try and do it and she doesnt care who she throws under the bus in order to get her own way because its only her needs that she cares about

• Angry