Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

singlelife

VIP Member
He might not be suffering physical abuse but everything she is putting that poor boy through is psychologically damaging. She’s not doing what’s best for jack. She loves the drama imo

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10

Spanor511

VIP Member
I’d love someone who who knew her to speak about what she used to be like pre brain surgery.

I get that she was an arsehole but was she always this much of a delusional fantasist with absolutely no sense of embarrassment or self awareness?

I don’t think the way she is is the result of a mental illness which is actually the saddest thing. At least there’s a way of helping that. Her brain seems to be completely wired the wrong way or something.

The closest I’ve ever seen to someone like her was someone who’d gotten sober after a 30+ year alcohol addiction. And he was like that because he’d flooded his brain every day for decades.
She’s a psychopath. Dangerous, dangerous individual. There’s nothing medically wrong with her.

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Oh stacey holmes went viral when saying her mum big jinty stole her oldest son! Went on about documents and FOIs but never really provided proof! Now she drags her 10 year old autistic son round the city centre and costa while she fights with anyone who looks at her! Shes emotionally abusive toward him and is supposed to homeschool him but doesnt! Every time she goes abroad she tells him they have moved there and he will be starting school but some drama always forces her home! Shes on camera saying if her autistic son punches her she will punch him back! This time on holiday stacey and bush were fighting in front of both their sons
---

Thanks for that i need somewhere
To vent about this abusive piece of shit!! #justiceforstaceysson
Mind she's a rapper and CEO of her ain record company.

• Haha
She thinks she’s untouchable because she’s been pumped off two Moroccan men and now believes she’s part of the Maghreb Mafia. She’s a screwball to the extreme

• Haha

Wee Toots

VIP Member
Is it just me or does the michelle seem more interested in hating on stacey than actually helping jack? The dad does seem like he has a learning disability or something (michelle said something about it) what the fuck i dont even know what to say that wee boys got nobody who is a good influence

Anyone who has been around Stacey long enough to create a baby isn't gonna be of sound mind. Really concerning when they'd rather be tik tok famous than bothered about the welfare of his own child.

Reactions: 9

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
That whole thing with the police at the door was like Deja vu when they went to the gorbals flat and she didn’t open it to them there either but I’m not understanding why the police would just run away like that knowing there’s a child in there with her….my mind is boggled with it all
---
Police have just been again, instead of just speaking to them, finding out why they were there and letting them see jack she turned it in to a big palava, didn't even ask the boy is he was alright afterwards and went straight back to her phone!
Nah this is way out of hand now. My heart is breaking for wee J cos you can tell that he’s just so over it now,he’s seen this happening all to often that it has now just part of his life and no child should be living like that.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart

beebee789

VIP Member
Wully should be fucking ashamed of himself for enabling this rocket. Mandy needs to get him telt.

Wee Toots

VIP Member
I speak fluent Spanish and trust me, she doesn’t. It’s fucking gibberish half the time.
Exactly she talks English but with an accent. She stopped two random plain clothes folk this morning and asked it they were Gardia, they said yes and she said I can tell by the way you walk 😂😂😂

• Haha

MOBO1973

VIP Member
Saw videos on shellfish she is genuinely buzzing staying in that hostel, no fear or alarm , certainly not a care for Jack being there alone in a room , while she is outside mwi laughing to herself
---
She also videoed a child last year or before and boys parents sent police to her door. She also posted it online 😔😔. 1st words out her mouth was I've a head injury....
We have all heard her talk to police like shit as well - cannot understand how she is continuously getting away with it

cctm

VIP Member
Now she’s saying Jack is too scared to go on those high flats. This must be what she is saying to the housing now as they’ve probably not believed a word she has said previously about Jury and Senorita and Bombs. I think this whole charade has been to get a new house.
What a twisted cow she is! Putting people through all this her own son through it just to get what she wants 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she said senorita was in the toon busking for her teeth

• Haha

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
I had to stop watching those videos on shellfish page as it’s breaking my heart seeing what she’s doing to that innocent child.

What she is actually doing equates to Domestic Abuse against her own son. Everything she is doing is against the law and you can be prosecuted for it. If that was a man doing all those things to her everyone would be shouting telling her to leave him and call the police but because it’s her son nobody on her lives is doing that.

There is psychological and emotional abuse, coercive control, as a parent thought you should have some control over your child but not to the extent where that wee one is not allowed to do anything he asks. Then you have the blatant gaslighting and she’s running a smear campaign against him right in front of him for the world to see, she blames him for everything that is happening to them and wants the world to know that if he gets taken from her then it’s his own fault.

• Heart

Spanor511

VIP Member
She’s going on and on about DV but there’s no evidence against anyone to suggest they’ve ever been violent to her. The opposite infact. It’s her that’s a danger to people. She’s got proof of nothing and maybe it’s slowly beginning to dawn on her. I think she has delusions of grandeur and believes she’s highly intelligent. She thinks these foreign governments will believe her shite. When the reality is they are a lot less tolerant than our authorities.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
She was on this morning saying again her mum “baby farmed her” and how her mum was pimping out an autistic and adhd child 🤯🤯🤯🤯 comments telling her she was an amazing mum (cos she doesnt hit her son) forgot how low schemetok standards were! And the amount sitting in the live talking to her while she went away and left her son alone in his room yet again so she could go watch the police is sickening
---

So many times i have heard spanish people say please say it in english i cannot understand then she speaks english with a mad accent instead
Her mum done her oldest boy a favour. Her mum knows how unhinged she is & its showing through her treatment of Jack. Poor soul just gets dragged about cafes whether it be in Scotland or in Spain. My heart breaks for him.

Spanor511

VIP Member
Back home cause she's used up her allowance for being in Europe no doubt.

So much for having residency, papers, all this shite.

Needs a nappy for her mouth this yin.
Her money must have stopped. Good. That’s the only thing that would break her ego and bring her back.