Squirmy & Grubs #6 Hannah’s vain, Shane’s a pain, their biggest fan is Jamaican Rain

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’re right about making sport of it. They put no effort into the product pimping. Hannah doesn’t cook and couldn’t bother to put anything other than pantry ingredients on the tray. I’m sure that someone genuinely interested might like to see how the spoon handles things you might actually find on a dinner plate. They just don’t care. Also, Shane would never use that thing in a million years.
They really are some of the worst “influencers” I’ve come across. Whenever they talk about their sponsored product, it sounds so wooden and robotic. I mean, I’ve come to believe all of their videos, not just the ad parts, are scripted but the ads are always especially bad. Like they don’t bother to make it sound natural and like they use the product at all. I’d say Shane is actually better at the ad content, while Hannah barely tries. Not that Shane is great at it either I just get the feeling he tries more. They need lessons from other influencers who actually make the stuff they shill sound somewhat natural and convincing. But they won’t, since I guess companies are happy enough with their work to continue reaching out to them?

Reactions: 11
Their fans are rude and disgusting. All I did was comment that Hannah needs to learn to tie her hair up when she cooks and someone just had to defend her because she's cooking for her family so it's okay if her hair falls into the food. Shane doesn't eat her food so she's not really cooking for her family.

Her make-up is awful
“Well I mean so is your face”
Typical maturity level of a S&G fan especially when you question their idols

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hannah is a gaslighter, pure and simple. In the “pregnancy scare” video, as she talks about her cycle, her direct quote is “you can’t get pregnant without a period, obviously.” Then, in the stop asking us video, she’s all pissy saying, I don’t know why people kept commenting that you can get pregnant without a period, like why would they think I didn’t know that. And was really rude about it. Ummm maybe bc that’s exactly what you said and your supporters thought they were being helpful? But nooo Hannah knows everything and how dare anyone imply she doesn’t. Do they even remember what they said in previous videos? Kinda seems like they don’t. Exhausting.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Anyone else agree the next thread title should be “she’s an autistic lesbian gold digger” anyone agree that’s what hannah is ?
Hell yes lol

Hannah is a gaslighter, pure and simple. In the “pregnancy scare” video, as she talks about her cycle, her direct quote is “you can’t get pregnant without a period, obviously.” Then, in the stop asking us video, she’s all pissy saying, I don’t know why people kept commenting that you can get pregnant without a period, like why would they think I didn’t know that. And was really rude about it. Ummm maybe bc that’s exactly what you said and your supporters thought they were being helpful? But nooo Hannah knows everything and how dare anyone imply she doesn’t. Do they even remember what they said in previous videos? Kinda seems like they don’t. Exhausting.
Yup, exactly! Not-so-subtle gaslighting

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t understand why they put mayonnaise on the plate and dry foods, mayonnaise was the easiest thing to eat. They didn’t have to cook fancy foods, they could have just put: pudding, puréed soup, apple sauce, yogurt, puréed banana, ice cream, puréed sweet potato - I don’t know what he could eat but if he managed to get mayonnaise down then I’m sure he could manage to get down something I listed. The fact she chose mayonnaise as an option (the easiest option) for him is weird, just gross.

Reactions: 13
I don’t understand why they put mayonnaise on the plate and dry foods, mayonnaise was the easiest thing to eat. They didn’t have to cook fancy foods, they could have just put: pudding, puréed soup, apple sauce, yogurt, puréed banana, ice cream, puréed sweet potato - I don’t know what he could eat but if he managed to get mayonnaise down then I’m sure he could manage to get down something I listed. The fact she chose mayonnaise as an option (the easiest option) for him is weird, just gross.
All I can think of is bc maybe they were trying to be “edgy” by his eating plain mayo? Like trying to be Jackass lite or something? Bc that’s reallyyy gross. Watching Shane be fed that way was disturbing and worrisome, he looked about to choke.

• Sick
Or maybe it was a request from a top tier "Patreon" subscriber, now that my eyes have been opened to the possibility that they're sick enough to be pandering to fucked up fetishists who get sexual gratification from watching disabled people struggle.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Or maybe it was a request from a top tier "Patreon" subscriber, now that my eyes have been opened to the possibility that they're sick enough to be pandering to fucked up fetishists who get sexual gratification from watching disabled people struggle.
I never thought of that, but wouldn’t they keep that pattern only content? Why would people pay if they are going to just provide for free

Whatever the reason it’s weird and disturbing. Maybe she just enjoys watching him struggle. I mean why would she laugh?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I never thought of that, but wouldn’t they keep that pattern only content? Why would people pay if they are going to just provide for free

Whatever the reason it’s weird and disturbing. Maybe she just enjoys watching him struggle. I mean why would she laugh?
I think that Hannah and Shane include the mayonnaise eating as a calling card or shout out to entice devotees. Maybe they have paying Patreon devotees who say, "I'll pay you more if you show Shane struggling to eat in the next video- yeah, those Biscoff cookies and mayonnaise- that'll do it". I don't know for certain how devotees think, but I assume that S and G's channel is the ultimate way for them to get their jollies off through Patreon requests and everyday viewing.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I think that Hannah and Shane include the mayonnaise eating as a calling card or shout out to entice devotees. Maybe they have paying Patreon devotees who say, "I'll pay you more if you show Shane struggling to eat in the next video- yeah, those Biscoff cookies and mayonnaise- that'll do it". I don't know for certain how devotees think, but I assume that S and G's channel is the ultimate way for them to get their jollies off through Patreon requests and everyday viewing.
I am actually considering going on their Patreon and doing one of those Hannah-in-a-bikini-almost-showing-her-vagina type of request to prove our theory.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am actually considering going on their Patreon and doing one of those Hannah-in-a-bikini-almost-showing-her-vagina type of request to prove our theory.
That could work, but I'd hate for you to have to spend your own money to prove it to us. It would be interesting to at least find out if they do have a suspected tier of pricing for what act- do you have to pay prior to negotiating with them or can you send a request, get their feedback and then back out- but screenshot the interaction? I bet they're privy to people finding out and direct Patreon requests to a burner phone or something.

Reactions: 4
Only if you have money to blow, otherwise don't bother lol. It is still really interesting though.

Reactions: 6
That would be interesting experiment. Though I wonder how much you would have to pay in order to have a request fulfilled?

Reactions: 5
Now they’re gonna be shitting their pants when considering any Patreon requests😏
Seriously though, if that theory is true it would be super easy to out them unless they demand signing some nda or whatever. Who knows, they’re fucked up after all.

Reactions: 6
See how much it costs to have hannah put make up on Shane...oh wait they already did it. ....Nope, they already showed him taking a poop too. Hmmmm, what freakish act have they not yet done that can be shown on youtube...Did they put shane in a dress yet? I think they held a dress up to shane when he had on make up, right? Lol. I cant thimk of anything but I really dont wanna see such things so my imagination is limited.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
See how much it costs to have hannah put make up on Shane...oh wait they already did it. ....Nope, they already showed him taking a poop too. Hmmmm, what freakish act have they not yet done that can be shown on youtube...Did they put shane in a dress yet? I think they held a dress up to shane when he had on make up, right? Lol. I cant thimk of anything but I really dont wanna see such things so my imagination is limited.
What freakish act haven’t they done? Don’t give people ideas lol I’m sure there a lot of creative devotees- I mean, people out there

What freakish act haven’t they done? Don’t give people ideas lol I’m sure there a lot of creative devotees- I mean, people out there
Well I’m guessing if they made an only fans they would make it big time because they clearly have a lot of devotees as a fan base

• Sick
$55 USD to chat with them for 30 min. This is what JR suggests subscribing to in order to have any questions acknowledged by S&G, even something as simple as asking what brand Shane's neck pillow is 🙄 Also probably where they entertain "requests" and additional payment for such arrangements.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick