Squirmy & Grubs #6 Hannah’s vain, Shane’s a pain, their biggest fan is Jamaican Rain

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As harsh as this sounds when I watched the video of Shane stopping spinraza it’s what crossed my mind she’s acting like it’s coming from a place of love as she doesn’t like Shane getting those injections as it’s hard on his fragile body no witch you just want him out the way quicker …

• Heart
Reactions: 9
We can't forget, Shane was open about thinking Hannah and Merideth were a lesbian couple when they first started talking.

Reactions: 10
As harsh as this sounds when I watched the video of Shane stopping spinraza it’s what crossed my mind she’s acting like it’s coming from a place of love as she doesn’t like Shane getting those injections as it’s hard on his fragile body no witch you just want him out the way quicker …
The reasons they gave for ceasing with it were appalling. Basically boiled down to "Hannah finds it really difficult to watch and anyway it's expensive."
witch, if it's hard to watch, leave the bleeping room and if it's expensive, maybe live in a smaller house to save up for it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The reasons they gave for ceasing with it were appalling. Basically boiled down to "Hannah finds it really difficult to watch and anyway it's expensive."
witch, if it's hard to watch, leave the bleeping room and if it's expensive, maybe live in a smaller house to save up for it.
I know it must be hard in America paying for healthcare I know how lucky we are in England that we get free healthcare but I’m sorry my partners well being and health would come before anything money wouldn’t bleeping matter that’s a disgusting thing to say money shouldn’t matter even if it is very exspensive you would do anything to make sure you could pay or pay a higher premium on insurance I’m sure they can afford it if they can afford a two million mansion if I was Shane I would seriously be thinking hard right now if hannah wants to pay for a million mansion than surely she can pay the 750k a year ( I think that’s how much it is ) for Shane’s spinraza injections my partner has a lot of chronic health conditions and I’d go to the end of the Earth to make sure she was getting the best health care even if I had to sacrifice everything, hannah couldn’t give a rats ass about Shane when it boils down to it .

• Heart
Reactions: 13
They've started using a filter/airbrushing tool on their videos to make their faces appear smoother and younger. I bet it's due to all the discussion here about how terrible Shane looks. On Hannah it looks very uncanny valley but Shane looked so old before that it's an improvement for him lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
They've started using a filter/airbrushing tool on their videos to make their faces appear smoother and younger. I bet it's due to all the discussion here about how terrible Shane looks. On Hannah it looks very uncanny valley but Shane looked so old before that it's an improvement for him lol
Until recently I thought Shane was in his mid to late 40s. His face looks really old for his age I guess.

Reactions: 6
They've started using a filter/airbrushing tool on their videos to make their faces appear smoother and younger. It looks really fake and bad -- very uncanny valley. Hannah has absolutely no concept of what looks visually appealing. I bet it's due to all the discussion here about how terrible Shane looks.
I can't stand filters in film or still photography- it's false advertisement. I'd much rather see a person's face with their perceived flaws and all than some weirdly blurred/perfected image. My biggest gripe with Hannah's makeup is that she doesn't really know if she wants to wear minimal makeup, subtle glam or none at all. I'd rather have her in a tinted moisturizer and mascara than a dated brick liner, hastily put on powder and drawn in overly arched eyebrows. Shane could benefit from a tinted moisturizer, Chapstick, a color correcting concealer and a demi permanent brow tint.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can't stand filters in film or still photography- it's false advertisement. I'd much rather see a person's face with their perceived flaws and all than some weirdly blurred/perfected image. My biggest gripe with Hannah's makeup is that she doesn't really know if she wants to wear minimal makeup, subtle glam or none at all. I'd rather have her in a tinted moisturizer and mascara than a dated brick liner, hastily put on powder and drawn in overly arched eyebrows. Shane could benefit from a tinted moisturizer, Chapstick, a color correcting concealer and a demi permanent brow tint.
IMO her look, at least in the latest video, is almost entirely due to whatever airbrushing tool they're using. The makeup looks tacky and generic like how a camera tool or app would put makeup on someone. It looks too even to be done by Hannah, or maybe it was just extra enhanced and made to look super even by the airbrushing. Her skin looks uncannily like Bratz Doll skin. Her eyebrows are really dated and unappealing, for sure. She has bad taste... when she's worn makeup in the past it's always been harsh and overdone.

Until recently I thought Shane was in his mid to late 40s. His face looks really old for his age I guess.
Yeah, his weight loss over the past few years on an already emaciated frame has aged him like crazy and Hannah never puts enough sunscreen on him so he has enough sun damage for a few lifetimes at this point. Hannah, since I know you or Shane will read this: you need to put a quarter-sized amount on his face and reapply every few hours

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I thought the exact same thing! I spent most of their last video staring at their foreheads, I couldn't look away! It looked so fake. Shane's wrinkles kept disappearing in the middle of his head 🤣 I wonder if they keep using it. It was almost believable to the naive on Hannah as she could have had smooth foundation etc but on shane it was ridiculous 😬

• Haha
You're definitely right, Clara88 and dolphinqueen- they're using real time video filtering. I'm not privy to modern technology, but I did a quick Google search and the blurry even look is definitely a tip off. Hannah normally has pronounced nasal labial folds, crows feet and very downturned outer eye corners - all not nearly as visible features with the filter on. Shane's filtered face reminds me of the late night Home Shopping Network presentations of instant wrinkle filler tightening serums that melt and loosen as the presentation goes on. I'll never use filters: they're false hope for the user and misleading to the fans. They have a new video up- Hannah and Shane are annoying as usual.

1624663771900.png

Yeah, this is a filter! Hannah has NEVER looked like this and Shane looks like Mickey Rourke meets He-Man's Skeletor. My ass!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
You're definitely right, Clara88 and dolphinqueen- they're using real time video filtering. I'm not privy to modern technology, but I did a quick Google search and the blurry even look is definitely a tip off. Hannah normally has pronounced nasal labial folds, crows feet and very downturned outer eye corners - all not nearly as visible features with the filter on. Shane's filtered face reminds me of the late night Home Shopping Network presentations of instant wrinkle filler tightening serums that melt and loosen as the presentation goes on. I'll never use filters: they're false hope for the user and misleading to the fans. They have a new video up- Hannah and Shane are annoying as usual.

View attachment 635150
Yeah, this is a filter! Hannah has NEVER looked like this and Shane looks like Mickey Rourke meets He-Man's Skeletor. My ass!!
Yep they are WAYY overdoing it with the filter these days. Definitely seems like they're getting nervous about people noticing how sickly Shane has been looking... Shane appearing like he hasn't eaten for weeks doesn't suit their "everything is perfect and Shane is perfect and eats Hello Fresh all the time" narrative, now does it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
He is on another medication though that doesn't require shots. (in theory, who knows if he is really on it. he is clearly declining)

Reactions: 8
New video is up. No subtitles and it's really hard to understand Shane. He's having a really bad phlegm day. Hannah gets a mermaid tail, paid promotion and Shane gets his teeth cleaned. They admit it's been a long time.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
He is on another medication though that doesn't require shots. (in theory, who knows if he is really on it. he is clearly declining)
Yeah, the newer medication is called Risdiplam (a big side effect is that it affects male fertility, apparently) and at one point Hannah and Shane said Shane would probably go off it because they were going to try for a baby. And then they said they were going to test Shane's sperm first to see how much effect it might have had on him. IDK if he's off the medication now or not but the biggest issue with Shane seems to be with trying to keep weight on and I don't think the medication affects his weight either way, just his muscles.

Almost 2 years ago they did this video on Shane stopping his use of a nighttime nasal feeding tube (which he had stopped two years prior to this video) and you can see how gaunt and emaciated he's gotten since then. If he's decided life with a feeding tube is not worth living then that's his choice and I get it but I hope he's not in denial about how much he's deteriorated. I guess it's taken a few years for the lack of a feeding tube to take its toll:

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
That filter they're using is so unnatural and comical. Shane legit looks like he is CGI. The "emerging" then quickly "vanishing" forehead wrinkles are ridiculous and his eyebrows look like they're glitching.

I know this is petty, but I can't stand this face he makes. Looks like a right numpty.

Attachments

• Haha
When are they going to acknowledge the fact that Shane literally looks like he's dying? How can Hannah look so happy and carefree 24/7? Does Shane even have the energy to think clearly about his situation anymore? Why did they just buy a freaking mansion with huge upkeep when he's clearly in dire health?

The first two photos are from 2020 and 2021, only one year apart. I think they put the foam over his arms to hide how tiny they are. And then one from 2018 for an extreme contrast.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
When are they going to acknowledge the fact that Shane literally looks like he's dying? How can Hannah look so happy and carefree 24/7? Does Shane even have the energy to think clearly about his situation anymore? Why did they just buy a freaking mansion with huge upkeep when he's clearly in dire health?

These photos are from 2020 and 2021, only one year apart. I think they put the foam over his arms to hide how tiny they are. And then one from 2018 for an extreme contrast.
That is an alarming difference! I knew he was wasting away, but this really puts the rapid deterioration into perspective. Forgoing the feeding tube was probably the most damaging decision they could have ever made long term. The Boost shakes and a few bites of food are not enough- his fast metabolism is working him at a huge calorie deficit that is causing his body to metabolize the little residual fat and muscle he has left. They need to get him to a primary care physician and a dietician ASAP.

• Heart
Shane is two years younger than me but looks like he’s easily in his 50s

Reactions: 9