Squirmy & Grubs #6 Hannah’s vain, Shane’s a pain, their biggest fan is Jamaican Rain

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alright guys ya got me. The whole relationship is a money making sham. Hannah's a lying autistic lesbian who married someone for money and fame (because autistic people just love lying and fame). She's legally married to someone she thinks is disgusting because it's worth it to have a pool and a big house. Their families are all paid off and so is Hannah's real love, Meredith, who actually sleeps with Hannah. Shane lives in a dark back room only to be taken out for videos. He goes along with it all because he's greedy for the money too, and would rather be around business associates then his own family. They're all so evil and calculated about everything they do. They're gonna keep this charade going forever because Hannah wants money more than be able to publicly show her true self, ever. She must have internalized homophobia the poor thing. She's even prepared to pretend to have babies with this guy that disgusts her.

It all makes sense now, you've shown me the light.

Also, you got me again. I am both Jamaican Rain AND Hannah! I am everyone you have ever seen that tries to say that S&G is real. It is my full time job to create hundreds of accounts just to market the relationship.

I better get back to my mansion now, toodles.
we knew youd come around eventually because if you found this forum you obviously had your own doubts to begin with

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Also, you got me again. I am both Jamaican Rain AND Hannah! I am everyone you have ever seen that tries to say that S&G is real. It is my full time job to create hundreds of accounts just to market the relationship.
I now don't think you are not Hannah and you are not JR. That is assuming they are different people. You are talking about YouTubers on tattle that I think it's a stretch to say Hannah would be a fan of. JamaicanRain as dumb as they are also writes better than you. I thought about this too much.:ROFLMAO:
I think it's good to have different opinions here every couple of months. Otherwise we become an echo chamber like Hannah and Shane create with deleting comments.
When I google Shane and Hannah's names this website appears on the first page but is not one of the first results. The thread title makes the search result stand out.
I saw them replying to someone about having hired someone to do their closed captioning for every video. That would be one of their more obvious lies.

Reactions: 5
I think they deliberately sabotaged that wheelchair to give their pointless vlog something to focus on.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Its nice to hear different opinions but like clara said its pretty pointless when they ignore all the glaring details that contradict their claims. SnG could be a number of things but without a doubt "genuine" is the least likely possibility considering all their behavior and actions. However, I think most of us would be open to believe any possibility if there was enough to go on to believe its most likely true. Currently the evidence points in the opposite direction of genuine.
Any way you slice it, Hannah is absolutely nuts, probably goes without saying but thats the most obvious truth. If they were genuine I would see her as being even more nuts. Imagine theyre actually genuine and she still appears on camera that ridiculously fake with hysterical nervous laughter at literally everything and still lies about every aspect of their relationship lol. Her mom has to be a little nuts too to go along with this. I dont care how many millions they make, this is fuggen insane.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Alright guys ya got me. The whole relationship is a money making sham. Hannah's a lying autistic lesbian who married someone for money and fame (because autistic people just love lying and fame). She's legally married to someone she thinks is disgusting because it's worth it to have a pool and a big house. Their families are all paid off and so is Hannah's real love, Meredith, who actually sleeps with Hannah. Shane lives in a dark back room only to be taken out for videos. He goes along with it all because he's greedy for the money too, and would rather be around business associates then his own family. They're all so evil and calculated about everything they do. They're gonna keep this charade going forever because Hannah wants money more than be able to publicly show her true self, ever. She must have internalized homophobia the poor thing. She's even prepared to pretend to have babies with this guy that disgusts her.

Why the duck are you still here?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
@Barnabas_Collins 100%. Very well said!!! As thought out and rational as your response was, I swear had you posted this in their comment section-- It would've been met with "You're so jealous of their relationship" That's their favorite retort. Also, the asinine "So you don't think Shane deserves to be loved?"
I asked a pretty benign question once about Shane supposedly eating huge meals and a fan responded this (copying the actual comment) "How does it feel to be such a failure in life that your own mother regrets not taking a coat hanger to you the day she found out she was pregnant" 😬😬😬 Sure. Their fans are all about the greater good. That vile response got tons of support. Love and light from S&G's cult. We're the bad guys.
I swear they’re a bleeping cult. They’re so “nice” but the moment you ask a genuine question or criticize them, you get that tit. Oh and another response from them is “lol hi Paula”

If Tattle Life had merchandise, I would by this quote on a mug and sweatshirt!! So great!!! :LOL:
This place is underrated to begin with. I’d love some TL merch 🤣

• Haha
I swear they’re a bleeping cult. They’re so “nice” but the moment you ask a genuine question or criticize them, you get that tit. Oh and another response from them is “lol hi Paula”
They do act like a cult. It’s scary. I remember watching something on MLMs being cult like and one thing I remember was the no negativity ( to prevent people from thinking and talking about stuff too much). No questioning things -if you question the legitimacy of how much people are actually making you’re bringing negativity. I remember a MLM I was in for a few weeks and people were saying their product, hemp oil, wasn’t making it over the border. Next thing I know the admin deleted the post and posted they did not want to see anymore negativity. It’s scary how easily it is to suck people into a cult-like mind set.

2360843F-8F0E-45EB-92F0-8D99C4FB2CCD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
They cut shane attempting to chew out of the video. They had a sponsored vlog with the obi robot arm to help people with limited mobility eat but they cut out him chewing and swallowing except for the mayo one. They kept it on him when he had mayo, but he was taking a long time to swallow and move it around his mouth, it wasn't a quick trying to get the food out of his mouth type deal so it definitely looks like he has trouble chewing, forming a bolus, and moving the food around his mouth to swallow even with something so soft

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 8

I don't have much to say. However, the way you are going about this matter is immature. This platform, unlike the S&G YT comment section allows free speech. That is a good thing because different viewpoints are highlighted regarding S&G's platform/relationship. Calling people immature teens or something of that nature because their viewpoints differ is not a professional way of communicating. It makes you come across as insecure about your viewpoints and it looks like you don't know how to argue. It is not about winning or losing here. At the end of the day, we (S&G critics) and you (S&G supporters) are all speculating. The difference is that on this platform there is some valid material that may disprove this charade.
You linked to a website for autism traits. Let me introduce you to Popper and the concept of falsification (just google it). This may help you in the long run.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Their new video is up -

I'm sorry if I sound like a broken record but goddamit put subtitles because I can't understand Shane talking (Am I the only one?).
He swallows every word. Also, Hannah, please brush his teeth, they look slimy and yellow.
Also, viewer discretion is advised, skip Shane eating please, that was not good.

Also, there is absolutely no way in the world Shane ate that food at the restaurant. If he does, why don't they show it?

They made a vlog about their absolute whole entire day, they are definitely in love /s

• Heart
In today's video Shane eats a spoonful of mayo. If you have a weak stomach do not recommend. 🤢
Eating a little mayo looked like a life threatening experience to him. How the hell did he eat the fish and chips dish in that restaurant? Him trying to down that mayo and laugh at the same time scared me. I thought he was about to choke and Anna was laughing at him. This is getting weirder by the video.

Reactions: 10
I can barely understand him, too. They claimed they hired someone to do the subtitles, so where are they? JR jumps on everyone asking for subtitles, saying it takes a while to show up? Seems they're just relying on youtube generated subtitles, which is useless because even the automated subtitles can't decipher Shane's phlegmy gurgling. They need to do it themselves - lazy, ableist tits.

Shane needs everything pureed for him. He has only demonstrated consuming his shake, liquids, and various small crappy candies. Even mayo was difficult for him and he expects people to believe he eats meat and potatoes like a strapping lad.

Proceed with caution with the new video. I only got halfway through with the disgusting display of him eating mayo, then with his mug pretty much right in the camera putting his slimey, discoloured teeth on center stage.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
I think that mayonnaise is delicious- especially in coleslaw, tuna salad, egg salad or on top of a burger or turkey sandwich. I was put off by Hannah's tacky frosted, matte lipstick that reminded me of Elizabeth Berkley in the 90's trashy classic "Show Girls".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Anyone else notice how they went out of their way to point out that they went out on their big adventure all by themselves? First mention was when the door to the SUV shut with them on the outside, and Shane makes sure to say, “we don’t know if that shot worked” as if they set the camera up on a timer. Same thing later in the video when they decided they needed a pic to commemorate their trip and Hannah said that she set the camera up on a bench. See?! Definitely no mama Liz! They’re big grown ups and Hannah CAN handle Shane on her own and she just proved it (even though she really didn’t)! All that proved was how bothered she is by the comments that discuss her dependence on Liz.

Attachments

• Heart
Anyone else notice how they went out of their way to point out that they went out on their big adventure all by themselves? First mention was when the door to the SUV shut with them on the outside, and Shane makes sure to say, “we don’t know if that shot worked” as if they set the camera up on a timer. Same thing later in the video when they decided they needed a pic to commemorate their trip and Hannah said that she set the camera up on a bench. See?! Definitely no mama Liz! They’re big grown ups and Hannah CAN handle Shane on her own and she just proved it (even though she really didn’t)! All that proved was how bothered she is by the comments that discuss her dependence on Liz.
I noticed that too, they made sure to mention they were by themselves without any help. See, I'm not crazy, they definitely read us.

• Heart
Their fans are rude and disgusting. All I did was comment that Hannah needs to learn to tie her hair up when she cooks and someone just had to defend her because she's cooking for her family so it's okay if her hair falls into the food. Shane doesn't eat her food so she's not really cooking for her family.

I think that mayonnaise is delicious- especially in coleslaw, tuna salad, egg salad or on top of a burger or turkey sandwich. I was put off by Hannah's tacky frosted, matte lipstick that reminded me of Elizabeth Berkley in the 90's trashy classic "Show Girls".
Her make-up is awful

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Anyone else agree the next thread title should be “she’s an autistic lesbian gold digger” anyone agree that’s what hannah is ?

• Heart
Reactions: 12