Squirmy & Grubs #6 Hannah’s vain, Shane’s a pain, their biggest fan is Jamaican Rain

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last thread recap:

Shane and Hannah buy a mansion with who other than Hannah’s mommy and daddy so the sick enabling can continue on an even more personal level.

Shane and Hannah ramp up their sponsored ads for crappy products in order to help pay for said mansion.

JamaicanRain’s creepiness explodes, casting much doubt and suspicion about their identity.

Hannah shows off multiple diving techniques at Shane’s annoying command.

Shane “gets a job” which has not yet been revealed, but we are sure it’s nothing legitimate.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thank you Jbogie for making a new thread and summarizing the last one!

Something petty that annoys me is Hannah's constant use of expressions like, "I'm OBSESSED!" or "I'm dyingggg" or "I'm dead" or "LITERALLY"

It just sounds so cringey and forced coming from her, like she's desperately trying to come across as having her finger on the pulse of Tiktok or some tit.

To be a bit of a hypocrite, I'd call Hannah cheugy ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A recap for newbies because talking about an irrelevant YouTube user for “no reason” might be confusing for them. I will try to be diplomatic:
If you are new here, JamaicanRain also referred to as Jamaican Rain and JR is a commenter on YouTube who mostly replies to other people on the Squirmy & Grubs channel and has been on Onision’s channel. The Onision comments were recently discovered and has led to some people doubting it is someone Shane or Hannah knows or Hannah herself. JR has a channel full of videos and the account was made around 2007. Over 1,000 comments have been made from the account to Squirmy & Grubs.
Hannah and Shane are Squirmy and Grubs. If you are talking about them on here you are probably off topic. 🤣 joking Hannah is falsely named on here as Hanna or Anna who is Shane’s ex girlfriend, according to him. This started when JamaicanRain was seen lots of times correcting the spelling from fans and people believed JR was Hannah so they began misspelling it on here because Hannah more than likely reads here. It is unknown whether the spelling of Hannah’s name annoys JR or if they are correcting people or both.
JamaicanRain directs people with questions to the Patreon Shane and Hannah created. Their tone is considered condescending, a troll, rude, creepy, know-it-all, among other choice words. This has led to many tattle users feeling unusual pity for fans that have suffered from exceptionally rude replies from JR.
JamaicanRain is either:
note: this list does not take into account their comments on Onision’s videos
  • A stalker
  • A paid, professional commenter paid by Hannah and Shane or both or independent
  • Obsessed fan
  • Trying to get hits to their own channel
  • Hannah or Shane
  • Hannah or Shane’s parent
  • Shane’s exes or his cousin Sarah
  • One of Hannah’s swim friends
  • An unknown relative or friend
  • A publicist
A small group of people look at JamaicanRain’s replies looking for a pronoun slip up which would prove without a doubt they are Hannah or Shane or both. Again the Onision comment discovery has made this more of a gray area. Some replies have seemed to slip up.

Shane’s non-profit has likely been reported.
There has been talk of neglect by Hannah due to a fall, sunburns, and infections and noticeable weight loss but it is also a possibility that Liz does all of Shane‘s care and is the neglectful caregiver or a nurse they are careful to keep out of camera range.
It was recently discovered that Shane does not actually use the toilet but uses diapers. If he does use the toilet or pee jar it is not much.
We have been talking about fetishists and perverts on Patreon who might be responsible for the video content. They either pay the highest amount or pay a higher amount hush hush to get Hannah to shower in a bikini or ass revealing one piece. Other actions in videos have been brought up as possibly paid for.
Shane is living in his second home with Hannah and neither home has been fully accessible.
More than usual they have been showing they read here by attempting and failing to prove things wrong that have been recently brought up on this board such as being able to swallow.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I just skimmed through the Hannah diving video today, which was a whole lot of nothing.... I don't know why I keep seeing comments comparing Shane to some 'insert really attractive celebrity' that he looks nothing like. I also looked back on a 2 year old video and he's definitely looking worse for the wear. Hannah certainly isn't doing an adequate job taking care of him. He's lost weight (you can really see it in his face) and his teeth are disgusting. I'm wondering if she's purposely neglecting his care knowing he has a short life expectancy. I looked it up for his type of SMA and it appears to be mid to late 30s? Does anyone know how accurate that is?

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I just skimmed through the Hannah diving video today, which was a whole lot of nothing.... I don't know why I keep seeing comments comparing Shane to some 'insert really attractive celebrity' that he looks nothing like. I also looked back on a 2 year old video and he's definitely looking worse for the wear. Hannah certainly isn't doing an adequate job taking care of him. He's lost weight (you can really see it in his face) and his teeth are disgusting. I'm wondering if she's purposely neglecting his care knowing he has a short life expectancy. I looked it up for his type of SMA and it appears to be mid to late 30s? Does anyone know how accurate that is?
Shane would have you believe that his life expectancy is pretty much indefinite thanks to innovative new drugs that help stop progression of his disease. In his case though, there’s already SO MUCH deterioration that it only makes sense that there will come a time when he gets a cold, flu, or even aspirating his own spit had the potential to become a life threatening pneumonia. Also, his heart must be very, very stressed from his malnourishment. Same thing that happens to people who suffer anorexia nervosa. I don’t see Shane making it too far into his thirties but obviously I’m no doctor. It just seems like a pretty dismal situation.

• Sad
Im going to start a conversation about my sex life with a friend, and then if he responds with a question Im going to say THATS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! "You brought it up dumbass!"

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Something petty that annoys me is Hannah's constant use of expressions like, "I'm OBSESSED!" or "I'm dyingggg" or "I'm dead" or "LITERALLY"

It just sounds so cringey and forced coming from her, like she's desperately trying to come across as having her finger on the pulse of Tiktok or some tit.

I’m with you on her annoying little tag lines. “Obsessed” is particularly annoying. So is her signature “nope” that she now constantly sets herself up in order to be able to use.

Another thing that I can’t stand is how she speaks to Shane like he’s 5. She sets up a scenario by asking him questions that she obviously knows the answer to. “Why are you nervous Shane?” He responds, “I’m getting a job.” She says, “wow!” likes he’s such a big boy. Ugh it’s just so cringey. I can’t believe how people eat this crap up!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
View attachment 613853

I came across this on Hanna's Instagram which may explain a lot of things.
I saw that IG post. She makes comments like this because she secretly enjoys when people give her the "wrong" attention so she can correct them. And she looks like a child in that picture. I don't know why she makes claims that she looked older as a child.
The only thing this explains is her Borderline Personality Disorder.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Look at all the comments of how hot Shane looks, how he's glowing, how handsome he is, his hair is different, etc. I bet they're from Patreon subscribers.

Shane would have you believe that his life expectancy is pretty much indefinite thanks to innovative new drugs that help stop progression of his disease. In his case though, there’s already SO MUCH deterioration that it only makes sense that there will come a time when he gets a cold, flu, or even aspirating his own spit had the potential to become a life threatening pneumonia. Also, his heart must be very, very stressed from his malnourishment. Same thing that happens to people who suffer anorexia nervosa. I don’t see Shane making it too far into his thirties but obviously I’m no doctor. It just seems like a pretty dismal situation.
Plus the condition of Shane's teeth could set him up for a heart infection or something. I had years where I neglected my gums and they were overcrowded and I finally got braces and started taking better care of my teeth. I have a heart condition too and it could have gotten bad. But Shane being so thin and malnourished can make things a whole lot worse and he doesn't take care of his teeth or gums. The very least he could do is brush and floss and use Mouthwash everyday but he can afford to go see a dentist. His ego is just too big for that and they think every dentist should be accessible to them.

• Sick
A recap for newbies because talking about an irrelevant YouTube user for “no reason” might be confusing for them. I will try to be diplomatic:
If you are new here, JamaicanRain also referred to as Jamaican Rain and JR is a commenter on YouTube who mostly replies to other people on the Squirmy & Grubs channel and has been on Onision’s channel. The Onision comments were recently discovered and has led to some people doubting it is someone Shane or Hannah knows or Hannah herself. JR has a channel full of videos and the account was made around 2007. Over 1,000 comments have been made from the account to Squirmy & Grubs.
Hannah and Shane are Squirmy and Grubs. If you are talking about them on here you are probably off topic. 🤣 joking Hannah is falsely named on here as Hanna or Anna who is Shane’s ex girlfriend, according to him. This started when JamaicanRain was seen lots of times correcting the spelling from fans and people believed JR was Hannah so they began misspelling it on here because Hannah more than likely reads here. It is unknown whether the spelling of Hannah’s name annoys JR or if they are correcting people or both.
JamaicanRain directs people with questions to the Patreon Shane and Hannah created. Their tone is considered condescending, a troll, rude, creepy, know-it-all, among other choice words. This has led to many tattle users feeling unusual pity for fans that have suffered from exceptionally rude replies from JR.
JamaicanRain is either:
note: this list does not take into account their comments on Onision’s videos
  • A stalker
  • A paid, professional commenter paid by Hannah and Shane or both or independent
  • Obsessed fan
  • Trying to get hits to their own channel
  • Hannah or Shane
  • Hannah or Shane’s parent
  • Shane’s exes or his cousin Sarah
  • One of Hannah’s swim friends
  • An unknown relative or friend
  • A publicist
A small group of people look at JamaicanRain’s replies looking for a pronoun slip up which would prove without a doubt they are Hannah or Shane or both. Again the Onision comment discovery has made this more of a gray area. Some replies have seemed to slip up.

Shane’s non-profit has likely been reported.
There has been talk of neglect by Hannah due to a fall, sunburns, and infections and noticeable weight loss but it is also a possibility that Liz does all of Shane‘s care and is the neglectful caregiver or a nurse they are careful to keep out of camera range.
It was recently discovered that Shane does not actually use the toilet but uses diapers. If he does use the toilet or pee jar it is not much.
We have been talking about fetishists and perverts on Patreon who might be responsible for the video content. They either pay the highest amount or pay a higher amount hush hush to get Hannah to shower in a bikini or ass revealing one piece. Other actions in videos have been brought up as possibly paid for.
Shane is living in his second home with Hannah and neither home has been fully accessible.
More than usual they have been showing they read here by attempting and failing to prove things wrong that have been recently brought up on this board such as being able to swallow.
ETA they are both vile

Reactions: 7
rottielover, the life expectancy with type 2 sma is under a lot of debate atm as far as im aware! and the life expectancy for people living with that condition have increased tremendously due to the new medications an
yes, this. i know people thru my aide work and in personal life who are in their 20’s to 40’s that have type 2 SMA and on the younger ones who’re in their early 30’s and in their 20’s i see MASSIVE and absolutely epic life improvements and HUGE successes with their new treatments and drugs!!

genuinely, some things that the drugs and right therapy can do are insane, and this all is something not even dreamed about years ago. BUT; it takes dedication. they didn’t improve by sitting on their asses, “drinking beer”, but from nourishing their bodies, exercising and trying their absolute most. which we all know shane ain’t doing..

Reactions: 13

I hate Hannah and Shane's speech patterns too! I especially hate how they say the words "like" "I'm like" "they're like" etc. The overuse of the word "like" combined with Hannah's teenage catchphrases have got to go. I think I counted them saying like over 47 times in a less than 10 minute video once. I think it ultimately comes down to dumb kids and dumb parents who don't engage in meaningful conversations with each other.

Reactions: 9
Do we know what Shane's new job is ?
Also as a woman i wear whatever I want and don't pay attention to comments if I get them, yes people shouldn't cat call or make comments, but at the same time I wouldn't dream about making a video in a bathing suit that is that far up my ass! Just as a self respect thing and like it's a "family" channel! Just like of you're going to a bar you might wear a mini skirt, but if you're going for dinner with your grandparents ...maybe a longer one...

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I didn’t actually realise he had typr 2, from seeing him I assumed he was just really well for type 1. I don’t hold much stock in average age of survival due to the way it’s calculated. Also a child with the same sma type would have the same life expectancy on paper as Shane because of the way it’s worked out but in reality with access to treatment early on then they should have a much longer life (hopefully)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Here we go again with the all men are bad narrative. As a man myself this is the stuff that pisses me off, especially because she has a large following that will just accept that men are the problem. Grow up.
So true! I'm a woman and I love men! The #Me Too movement did some good in a sense that it brought charges to people like Harvey Weinstein, but it also put some women on an angry witch hunt that vilified a lot of innocuous, friendly behavior from men like a pat on the back from a male boss or a hug to greet a coworker. I can't speak for all women, but when a man calls me pretty or hot when I walk by, I thank him and tell him to have a great day. Hannah is an annoying, man-hating hyper feminist and I find rhetoric like "men are the enemy" or "the problem is men" does nothing to progress equality and civility between men and women.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 22