Squirmy & Grubs #6 Hannah’s vain, Shane’s a pain, their biggest fan is Jamaican Rain

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their fans are rude and disgusting. All I did was comment that Hannah needs to learn to tie her hair up when she cooks and someone just had to defend her because she's cooking for her family so it's okay if her hair falls into the food. Shane doesn't eat her food so she's not really cooking for her family.

Her make-up is awful
What the f&#k is wrong with these people, they get so defensive so quickly.

I saw so many people praising her makeup in the comments. Have these people never seen good make up?

Reactions: 12

I saw so many people praising her makeup in the comments. Have these people never seen good make up?
Yeah her make up would be good if we went back to 1999 😂currently enduring their new video I’m struggling to understand him too his speech is definitely declining fast

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Their fans are rude and disgusting. All I did was comment that Hannah needs to learn to tie her hair up when she cooks and someone just had to defend her because she's cooking for her family so it's okay if her hair falls into the food. Shane doesn't eat her food so she's not really cooking for her family.

Her make-up is awful
Their fans are trashy bullies to say such juvenile and unfounded comebacks. You're right, it is very important to keep hair up when cooking regardless of if you're cooking for one or more.

Reactions: 10
Eating a little mayo looked like a life threatening experience to him. How the hell did he eat the fish and chips dish in that restaurant? Him trying to down that mayo and laugh at the same time scared me. I thought he was about to choke and Anna was laughing at him. This is getting weirder by the video.
What do they call those disability fetishists - Devotees? Apparently what they're attracted to is the struggling. So I assume that watching a 30 year old man almost choke on a spoonful of mayo was literally orgasmic for a lot of their fans. It's disgraceful. As if the disabled community don't have enough to deal with there's this pair of morally bereft feckers actively working to dehumanise them under the guise of being advocates.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Th
What do they call those disability fetishists - Devotees? Apparently what they're attracted to is the struggling. So I assume that watching a 30 year old man almost choke on a spoonful of mayo was literally orgasmic for a lot of their fans. It's disgraceful. As if the disabled community don't have enough to deal with there's this pair of morally bereft feckers actively working to dehumanise them under the guise of being advocates.
this crossed my mind too actually it’s fucked up people would get off to see a disabled person struggle it’s cruel and weird af I know it’s kink shaming but anyone with w brain and a conscious knows it’s fucked up

• Sad
Reactions: 13
They do act like a cult. It’s scary. I remember watching something on MLMs being cult like and one thing I remember was the no negativity ( to prevent people from thinking and talking about stuff too much). No questioning things -if you question the legitimacy of how much people are actually making you’re bringing negativity. I remember a MLM I was in for a few weeks and people were saying their product, hemp oil, wasn’t making it over the border. Next thing I know the admin deleted the post and posted they did not want to see anymore negativity. It’s scary how easily it is to suck people into a cult-like mind set.

View attachment 628202
Yep, that’s concerning. That’s when a fan base becomes a bit more…dark, I guess. Paula seems to be this big bad terrible villain when in reality, at least personally I haven’t seen a single person named “Paula” in the comments more than once. Also, love that meme lol

That latest video is the first SnG vid I watched in several months. Same old bullshittery. Half the video is an ad. Edited to make shane appear to do something that he cant, with lots of acting and posing... and then theres the cringey comments and 5000 replies from JR. And people think this fake af mother and son dynamic is legit? Whatever dudes. Despite what a lying snob Shane is I do feel bad for him. He obviously cant eat solid food. That "funny" face he made when he put the cookie in his mouth sums it up. It must suck. Its sad that all this posing and pretending is as good as it gets for him, but if he was just honest about everything, his content would be vastly more powerful and moving, but of course that wont draw the crowd the SnG does despite that its the complete opposite of powerful and moving.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
That latest video is the first SnG vid I watched in several months. Same old bullshittery. Half the video is an ad. Edited to make shane appear to do something that he cant, with lots of acting and posing... and then theres the cringey comments and 5000 replies from JR. And people think this fake af mother and son dynamic is legit? Whatever dudes. Despite what a lying snob Shane is I do feel bad for him. He obviously cant eat solid food. That "funny" face he made when he put the cookie in his mouth sums it up. It must suck. Its sad that all this posing and pretending is as good as it gets for him, but if he was just honest about everything, his content would be vastly more powerful and moving, but of course that wont draw the crowd the SnG does despite that its the complete opposite of powerful and moving.
The fans don't even seem to notice the clumsy editing. He got that tiny piece of cookie in his mouth and made a face like he was about to choke. Then there was a very obvious break and suddenly he's there with nothing in his mouth. I noted also that apart from the mayonnaise, everything on that plate was like the cookie. Tiny, dry pieces. I can't imagine that anyone who would genuinely be in the market for a robotic feeding arm like that would possibly have found anything helpful or valid in that "demonstration". It was actually rather offensive as it seemed to be making sport of the whole process.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The fans don't even seem to notice the clumsy editing. He got that tiny piece of cookie in his mouth and made a face like he was about to choke. Then there was a very obvious break and suddenly he's there with nothing in his mouth. I noted also that apart from the mayonnaise, everything on that plate was like the cookie. Tiny, dry pieces. I can't imagine that anyone who would genuinely be in the market for a robotic feeding arm like that would possibly have found anything helpful or valid in that "demonstration". It was actually rather offensive as it seemed to be making sport of the whole process.
You’re right about making sport of it. They put no effort into the product pimping. Hannah doesn’t cook and couldn’t bother to put anything other than pantry ingredients on the tray. I’m sure that someone genuinely interested might like to see how the spoon handles things you might actually find on a dinner plate. They just don’t care. Also, Shane would never use that thing in a million years.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Well, they are gonna praise anna regardless of her looks since this is a cult and anna is their goddess. She could look terrible and people would still praise and defend her. Cult-like behavior.

I absolutely agree. The whole segment was unpleasant to watch, for people like us of course. I can imagine that devotees find this arousing or entertaining? Very creepy stuff going on here guys.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
So Liz is now Shane's caretaker? I wonder how much they are paying her or does that count for room and board

Reactions: 7
She always has been. Think about it from shanes parents perspective. Shane wasnt moving anywhere without his parents OK or they sure as hell werent going to pack his bags and take him. Who are they more likely to trust with their super high maintenance sons well being, a young chick with zero experience taking care of someone like shane, or an actual nurse who has experience? IMO his parents would have never just handed him over to someone with no experience, that would be nuts and seriously reckless and dangerous for Shane."Scammy & Greedy" is who first pointed this out on this thread and it makes so much sense, spot on.

• Heart
She always has been. Think about it from shanes parents perspective. Shane wasnt moving anywhere without his parents OK or they sure as hell werent going to pack his bags and take him. Who are they more likely to trust with their super high maintenance sons well being, a young chick with zero experience taking care of someone like shane, or an actual nurse who has experience? IMO his parents would have never just handed him over to someone with no experience, that would be nuts and seriously reckless and dangerous for Shane."Scammy & Greedy" is who first pointed this out on this thread and it makes so much sense, spot on.
I don't know how many times I need to point out that Shane's physical disablities do not preclude him from having the legal rights of any other adult. He mioved because he wanted to and even had they wanted to, there was eff-all his parents could have done to prevent it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He has the mentality of a child. You dont think his parents had heavy influence on him who broke their backs taking care of him everyday. Regardless, its ez for them all to be ok with him moving if hes going to be in the hands of an experienced nurse rather than knowing hes moving in with a cluelese woman who has no idea how to keep him alive. Do you not think liz has always been part of this considering shes always with them and literally lived right next door and now in the same house? I get the point but is that how it actually happened given the advantage of hindsight? Legality aside, what seems most likely to you?

• Heart
his parents could have made it more difficult like they probably owned the van they used, made him get a caretaker to take care of him and pack his stuff, placed more barriers on him moving out and stuff like that but those could easily be worked around if he had people to help him with that like liz and hannah if they were sceptical

Reactions: 4
I don't know how many times I need to point out that Shane's physical disablities do not preclude him from having the legal rights of any other adult. He mioved because he wanted to and even had they wanted to, there was eff-all his parents could have done to prevent it.
Are you in the U.S.? There is precedent that has helped create laws to protect people whether they're adults or not, disabled or not, from what I personally feel has happened and is still happening. Seeing as how I know they read this board, I am not going to delve deeply into what I am gathering, but try to skim through U.S. law and state law.

Reactions: 4
Are you in the U.S.? There is precedent that has helped create laws to protect people whether they're adults or not, disabled or not, from what I personally feel has happened and is still happening. Seeing as how I know they read this board, I am not going to delve deeply into what I am gathering, but try to skim through U.S. law and state law.
Yes they could probably have launched a legal action to get their son declared incompetent to manage his own affairs. They could have been appointed his conservators if - and it's a big if - they had won that suit. The fact that they would probably have not won the suit being set aside, let's look at a few things.

~The cost of doing this in legal fees alone would have been astronomical.
~It would not have been a process that could be undertaken without months and possibly years of legal wrangling.
~The breach it would have brought about between themselves and their son would have been insurmountable. So had they lost - and they almost certainly would have lost - they would have been cut from his life entirely.
~If there is one thing we've learned about Hannah and Shane at this point it's that they have some masterful advice on handling PR and controlling the narrative. So his parents would most certainly have been painted as greedy, cruel, controlling monsters who were trying to prevent their son having a life independent of them. Their reputation, family bonds and financial security would have been destroyed.

I'm guessing they weighed all this up and decided that the path of least resistance was all they had open to them. Help him move, seem to acquiesce to it all and they might be allowed to be there when he needed them. They would at least be able to maintain a modicum of contact. Oppose it and they'd never have spoken to him again. In addition they would have been condemned in the public eye as selfish control freaks only out to keep a handle on the NFP even if it meant destroying their son's fairytale romance.

They were in an impossible position.

• Heart
We have no idea what their position was aside from what hannah and shane claim. There could be more to it, like him having an actual qualified caregiver. Its not like theyre going to be honest. They could, but then again, honesty and SnG dont mix too well. It really doesnt appear Hannah is capable and its fairly apparent that hannah has not been doing all the caregiving, if she was then maybe we would get more than just hysterical laughter.The point of the post was about the real possibility that liz has been his caregiver given her constant presence and hannahs lack of experience.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Shane can do duck all by himself tho 🙃 So whether he likes it or not he 100% relies on what other people agree / let him do.

Reactions: 8
I agree with those saying Shane can't just tell his parents to F off. Tell them he's moving a thousand miles away to live with a 20 year old girl who can barely take care of herself. Hannah has zero life experience and is as dumb as rocks. Super pampered and privileged. Hasn't ever held actual employment beyond a little retail. She was also in college at the time and on the swim team. She said she only bathes every few days, and they expect her to be Shane's 24/7 caregiver.

My son isn't too much younger than them. He's very high functioning on the Autism spectrum. If he wanted to move across the country with someone like Hannah, legally I couldn't do a damn thing but I sure would try everything in my power for it not to happen. Now, if the girl had a wealthy mom who would happily ensure he was functioning...I'd be very on board with that. Shane is a thousand times more fragile and they gave their blessing for what they present to the world. No way.

In early documentaries about Shane he's like "the chosen one" in that family. His parents don't even really visit them now. That's freaking weird.
If he had only been living with Hannah this time, I think they would've been there frequently. They know he's in good hands with Liz.

They know the truth about his fragile condition. They were terrified of him dying in one of his earlier documentaries. There is NO WAY in hell they handed him over to Hannah alone. 0% chance he made that move to Minn with them thinking Hannah is the only thing preventing certain death for Shane. Liz has been Shane's caregiver day one.
They lied (big shock) and said Shane is fine alone and totally independent for hours at a time when she went to classes and swim practice. The lies are psychopathic because they give so much detail in them but they're also stupid and contradict themselves constantly.

• Heart
Reactions: 16