Squirmy & Grubs #6 Hannah’s vain, Shane’s a pain, their biggest fan is Jamaican Rain

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
$55 USD to chat with them for 30 min. This is what JR suggests subscribing to in order to have any questions acknowledged by S&G, even something as simple as asking what brand Shane's neck pillow is 🙄 Also probably where they entertain "requests" and additional payment for such arrangements.
Squirm Herd? Cringe.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
"Those" people that make requests probably have a really special way of speaking that Hannah or Shane would be very familiar with and S&H could read tattle knowing what people want to do. If anyone here becomes a mole you better know how they write or talk depending on how far this goes. There was also someone here officially reporting LAMN. Hope that's going well, I know they can't talk about it anymore.
The Patreon prices in the United States are $3 $6 $10 $25 $50 $100. I only checked because I did not notice the price in the screenshot was Canadian and I thought they raised prices after reading you guys talking about Patreon on here. 😄

Reactions: 12
"Those" people that make requests probably have a really special way of speaking that Hannah or Shane would be very familiar with and S&H could read tattle knowing what people want to do. If anyone here becomes a mole you better know how they write or talk depending on how far this goes. There was also someone here officially reporting LAMN. Hope that's going well, I know they can't talk about it anymore.
The Patreon prices in the United States are $3 $6 $10 $25 $50 $100. I only checked because I did not notice the price in the screenshot was Canadian and I thought they raised prices after reading you guys talking about Patreon on here. 😄
Yeah I assume they have to establish a long-term relationship with them paying every month. "gaining their trust"

Reactions: 8
$55 USD to chat with them for 30 min. This is what JR suggests subscribing to in order to have any questions acknowledged by S&G, even something as simple as asking what brand Shane's neck pillow is 🙄 Also probably where they entertain "requests" and additional payment for such arrangements.
I don't understand the monthly payments if you are only able to have one 30 minute conversation. Sounds like the worst investment ever and it is a dirty scam which is not surprising.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hannah is super into following this lesbian couple. She's always commenting on how they're #goals
Hmmmmmm. If Hannah is a lesbian (has been speculated many times here) she's got a great little scheme going for sure.
It maybe a reach and not a big deal that she follows this couple, but in context of other stuff we've seen just food for thought.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Hannah is super into following this lesbian couple. She's always commenting on how they're #goals
Hmmmmmm. If Hannah is a lesbian (has been speculated many times here) she's got a great little scheme going for sure.
It maybe a reach and not a big deal that she follows this couple, but in context of other stuff we've seen just food for thought.
What are they on about being a property of men being passed on. The only acceptable way to be against the patriarchy is become lesbians or what. Sweet that even on that one day they should celebrate their love and the close ones being present they chose to hate on men.

Sounds like cloudfoz hates men about as much as hannah does.
At least Shane isn’t a real man after all 😏

• Haha
What are they on about being a property of men being passed on. The only acceptable way to be against the patriarchy is become lesbians or what. Sweet that even on that one day they should celebrate their love and the close ones being present they chose to hate on men.

Yeah, I resisted saying anything about the rant. .....Maybe she lives in Iran? Jk. The division among people is really frustrating. We're more divided than ever and its only getting worse.

• Heart

Nice and toxic: all men are bad hurr-durr!! Anna is a freak for sure. Such an immature cry-baby imo. Some of these western women are so spoiled that they are complaining about literal bs. Women in Iran, China, India etc. have it way worse and have actual problems. Yet you don't see them acting foolish like this. Sh+t makes me sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I did not expect to see Jessica and Claudia (@jessicaoutofthecloset) and her wife (@cloudfoz) on here! They truly are an example of a wonderful interabled couple who truly adore each other - Jessica is deaf and lives with many chronic illnesses and mobility issues and documents how she has a carer and how Claudia helps. They’ve recently just had a baby and are documenting how they’re navigating parenthood in an honest and refreshing way. This is a thread about Shane and Hannah but please go and explore Jessica and Claudia’s Instagrams if you’re looking to follow a interabled couple truly in love!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Didn't somebody say a while back that Hannah follows trans female to male people on Instagram? That definitely shows that she's attracted to people in the LGBTQ+ community.

Reactions: 4

Is it the ‘giving away’ at weddings?

Reactions: 6
Hannah said in a video ( can’t remember which one ) that her ultimate crush is angelina jolie in girl interrupted I’ve seen her like a lot of girls who are gay on Instagram and gay couples hmmmm 🤔me and my partner agree she sets our gaydars off a lot of lesbians I know before they come out try to date men and it’s usually men who are quite feminine or they don’t see them as threat (no offence to men not every man is a threat )

Reactions: 11
If that's the case then I feel really sad for Hannah for having to live a lie and not being comfortable about coming out. I wonder if her parents are homophobic and keeping her in the closet. Maybe she's bi or they are both bi? I still think they are low-key weed smokers which would make their channel aot lot cooler if they talked about that

If that's the case then I feel really sad for Hannah for having to live a lie and not being comfortable about coming out. I wonder if her parents are homophobic and keeping her in the closet. Maybe she's bi or they are both bi? I still think they are low-key weed smokers which would make their channel aot lot cooler if they talked about that
In one of Shane’s books I think the last book he wrote well he wrote in that he and hannah took edibles …

I'm really curious as to what Hannah would do if Shane were to pass away. I suppose I should say 'when' rather than 'if' as his condition has been quite obviously deteriorating, especially since he stopped Spinraza - wasn't this Hannah's suggestion too? I could be misremembering. You've really got to feel sorry for him and his family.

At times it seems as if she's almost impatient - not holding him as he goes down an icy ramp (he almost died), not brushing his teeth until one rotted so much he required surgery (life threatening for him). I mentioned in an earlier post, but considering she thought he only had a few more years at most to live when she reached out to him, she's gotten much more than she bargained for - perhaps that's why she's becoming so much more negligent.

If he does pass away, she's going to do whatever she can to avoid actually having to work a proper job, but even she isn't stupid enough to immediately start dating another severely disabled man. Or maybe she is, I suppose it wouldn't surprise me.

Seeing this activity on instagram though, part of me feels like she'd maybe make a bunch of "grieving", "dealing with loss", "remembering Shane" videos to milk his death as much as possible, maybe take a break for a few months, then release some kind of "coming out as bi" video so she can start policing people on homophobia rather than ableism - as long as she can remain on her high horse and have something to lecture people about. Then again, she works so desperately to prove us all wrong that she probably won't now that I've mentioned it here. Time to think of a new plan B I guess!

Reactions: 10
I'm really curious as to what Hannah would do if Shane were to pass away. I suppose I should say 'when' rather than 'if' as his condition has been quite obviously deteriorating, especially since he stopped Spinraza - wasn't this Hannah's suggestion too? I could be misremembering. You've really got to feel sorry for him and his family.

At times it seems as if she's almost impatient - not holding him as he goes down an icy ramp (he almost died), not brushing his teeth until one rotted so much he required surgery (life threatening for him). I mentioned in an earlier post, but considering she thought he only had a few more years at most to live when she reached out to him, she's gotten much more than she bargained for - perhaps that's why she's becoming so much more negligent.

If he does pass away, she's going to do whatever she can to avoid actually having to work a proper job, but even she isn't stupid enough to immediately start dating another severely disabled man. Or maybe she is, I suppose it wouldn't surprise me.

Seeing this activity on instagram though, part of me feels like she'd maybe make a bunch of "grieving", "dealing with loss", "remembering Shane" videos to milk his death as much as possible, maybe take a break for a few months, then release some kind of "coming out as bi" video so she can start policing people on homophobia rather than ableism - as long as she can remain on her high horse and have something to lecture people about. Then again, she works so desperately to prove us all wrong that she probably won't now that I've mentioned it here. Time to think of a new plan B I guess!
My guess would be a "My Life With Shane" book. Written by a ghostwriter, of course.

Perhaps her and her mother doing speaking tours, traveling around, selling Shane based merch.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My guess would be a "My Life With Shane" book. Written by a ghostwriter, of course.

Perhaps her and her mother doing speaking tours, traveling around, selling Shane based merch.
Absolutely. Perhaps some crowdfunding to set up a memorial for Shane of which most of the donations would be pocketed as per usual.

Reactions: 6
I think that the cost of the house and its upkeep, property taxes, home owner insurance, utility bills etc are going to be far too great for Hannah to keep up with once Shane passes and her parents will have to support her and pay for everything. I don't think Hannah has enough ambition to get a job and she'll ride this one trick pony of being connected to Shane as long as she can, with or without him.

Reactions: 9