Squirmy & Grubs #6 Hannah’s vain, Shane’s a pain, their biggest fan is Jamaican Rain

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How would you know Hannah's not autistic? You know it's a broad spectrum, right? The term Aspergers isn't used anymore but could be appropriate for her if it were. She shows a lot of the signs.
I know because I know the diagnostic traits (a close family member works with autistic kids). She uses eye contact easily with those she trusts. She doesn't seem to have any sensory processing issues. She doesn't have any tics or repetitive behaviours. Her posture is normal. She doesn't have executive function issues. She seems to be able to convey and read emotions. Not every autistic person has to tick all of those boxes but she barely ticks any autistic diagnoses boxes. She wouldn't be diagnosed with it.

She most likely has some social anxiety and generalized anxiety disorder.

Reactions: 1
oh idk they way your defending their relationship u seem to think any girl would be lucky to have shane

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I know because I know the diagnostic traits (a close family member works with autistic kids). She uses eye contact easily with those she trusts. She doesn't seem to have any sensory processing issues. She doesn't have any tics or repetitive behaviours. Her posture is normal. She doesn't have executive function issues. She seems to be able to convey and read emotions. Not every autistic person has to tick all of those boxes but she barely ticks any autistic diagnoses boxes. She wouldn't be diagnosed with it.

But just because she doesn’t have any of those traits doesn’t mean she’s not autistic it’s a very broad spectrum

• Heart
Reactions: 9
But just because she doesn’t have any of those traits doesn’t mean she’s not autistic it’s a very broad spectrum
It's a spectrum so technically everyone in the world is on that spectrum. But in order to be diagnosed with autism you have to have enough traits to meet the criteria. She doesn't.

Reactions: 1
It's a spectrum so technically everyone in the world is on that spectrum. But in order to be diagnosed with autism you have to have enough traits to meet the criteria. She doesn't.
Actually you don’t I’ve worked looking after individuals with autism

Reactions: 5

Then you haven't watched many of their videos. Hannah barely showers because she's said she doesn't like the feeling of water on her skin. She's talked about not wearing certain items of clothing because of how they feel on her skin. She often would stare at Shane's mouth in many of the videos and would tell people in the comments that she was not lipreading; staring at someone's mouth instead of eyes is very common for people on the autistic spectrum. The way she displays emotions comes across as very forced/awkward/over the top most of the time. Her eyes often look vacant when she smiles a huge smile. She is prone to huge, emotional outbursts/emotional dysregulation; she refuses to apologize first to Shane, ever, and has out of control road rage. She said her celebrity crush was Taylor Lautner in her mid 20s and has displayed other signs of being emotionally immature for her age. It appears she only had one close friend in college and is overly attached to her mother for someone in their mid 20s. She has acknowledged that she is naturally very obsessive and introverted. She's talked about how she doesn't know how to talk to/engage with people.

I'm talking about very high functioning autism spectrum disorder (formerly called aspergers), not the type of autism that would cause someone to be in special classes. It's well documented that high functioning autism can manifest differently in women compared with men, who more commonly display the classic symptoms. Watch youtube videos of high functioning women with autism.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Ha! We're back at that again.

For real though. I'm a female heterosexual and I'm not attracted to Shane at all. I would never be interested in him like that and I know that that's kind of shallow and selfish but it's true. Even without the disability I think I'd probably find is humour grating after a while, but I found his blog amusing and their videos somewhat interesting.

I also wouldn't be willing to pretend to date him and legally marry him if it meant I could be a millionaire and have a massive house and internet fame. It would mean I wouldn't be able to date or marry anyone else because people would find out. I'd be giving my life up for a big house. No thanks.

Alright I should really stop posting here cus y'all have fingers in your ears but I can't help myself. 🤣
The thing is, its not shallow, or selfish, not even a little bit. Its natural. No woman in her right mind could find Shane sexually attractive even if they wanted to. Thats what all their female fans cant seem to comprehend and theyre all afraid and ashamed to admit that they could never date someone that severely disabled as if it makes them a terrible person, but in reality, its completely natural.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Alright I'll go over each of your points..

1) They do have other external relationships. Hannah had a pool party a few weeks ago and had a bunch of girl friends over. Her parents commented that a dude stayed over one day. Shane's family visited recently.

Liz does travel with them everywhere because she's retired and because she seems to enjoy travelling. It also is a huge help to Hannah. I think Hannah has an extremely close relationship with her parents, especially her mother, arguably to an unhealthy degree. She's a mommy's girl and introverted. I think she probably relies on her mom too much but that's a dynamic they've probably always had even before Shane. I don't think Liz has put her life on hold. She's in her 60s and her husband is in her 80s. I think she likes being helpful and getting to go places and Hannah likes the help. Shane is used to being cared for by all sorts of people so it doesn't bother him Liz doing some of the care.

2) Everything you've said here is stuff that you could talk about! I literally said that. But people can be fame and money hungry and still be in a genuine loving relationship. Think of any family vlogger who is money hungry.

3) They got married though right? It's not like they had that ceremony and then never got actually legally married. They did get married. I'm sure there are countless people with delays between ceremonies and the legal part. You can think that screams deception and maybe they could have said that the ceremony wasn't the binding one but cmon. They got married! Liz is a businesswoman? So what? So are most people?

And the assumption that Hannah is gay and actually with her best friend comes from where exactly.. because they're very close and she's mentioned often? Because they're close in photos? Have you ever seen best girl friends before?

Hannah is an introvert and I don't think has that many close friends so she's very close with one of them. That doesn't scream lesbian to me.

Sure, it's possible that Hannah is asexual but heteroromantic. That would still mean that she still loves Shane. I'm only pointing out that the relationship is obviously real.. not that everything they show about it is definitely real.

4) Yeah sure, Hannah might have a fetish. All of his exes might have. Or they could have some trauma that makes being with Shane more safe.. I don't know. It still doesn't mean the relationship is fake. I am not trying to debate any other theories other than the one where the whole thing is fake.

Whether you do or not, Hannah obviously finds Shane very funny and easy to talk to. I think that attracted his exes too. His exes may even have changed their minds about him and didn't like the care involved or physically being with him and that's why they broke up.. we don't know. Hannah's the only one that you can really look at because she's committed to forever with him.

I would think it was fishy if he scored 3 women in a really small population. Like all from his college or something. But no, these women were all from online who read his semi-popular blog.

There are millions of people in the US so it doesn't seem that wild to me that a couple pretty girls would be ok dating a disabled person (and again, maybe the other girls weren't ok with it after a while but Hannah obviously still is)

Say Hannah is f**cked in the head, autistic (she's not autistic but fine say that), whatever, she still is obviously in love with that guy. That's all I'm saying.

You know what, you're right. It is tedious and futile.
People can enjoy pretending everything is a big conspiracy because I guess it's more fun to think that. Gossip forums probably aren't the best places for rational debate. I guess I thought that people would be better off questioning other things than the validity of their relationship.

I said my piece and people can believe what they want to believe and I can continue to think that's dumb.
I know you want to believe is real and that kind of good and selflessness exists in the world, I want to believe that too, but not here, the facts point us somewhere opposite to that.

1) Look, let's pretend they have a bunch of friends who come over all the time for pool parties. Do you think they will risk leaking their true motives by letting everyone know their relationships is fake? That everything is for the show? Let me ask you this. How much do you know of your friends when you are not with them? Do you know what they do most of the time? you probably have an idea based on what you perceive when you are with them. This might be the case here.

2) As much as someone loves traveling, didn't you get a sense of how tedious it is to travel with Shane? She does it because it's her job. No amount of love for a daughter will have you wiping your daughter's husband's ass and cleaning him up. Hannah being introverted has absolutely nothing to do with her mom going EVERYWHERE with them. Now, if what you are saying is true, then Hannah and her mother have a very unhealthy relationship.

3)They ONLY got married because they received backlash, otherwise they wouldn't have gotten married. You know why? Because they claimed to be married before they made it legal. They had no intention on doing so, go back and check the videos and you'll see with your own eyes.

Hannah being a lesbian or asexual is just a theory that have little proof to back it up. However, is a theory that should not be dismissed out of hand, how convenient is it that she can be with someone she doesn't have to be physical with? (Please don't tell me you believe they have wild sex)

4) Yeah, you're right, Hannah might have a fetish or is a devotee like all the others. But tall, attractive, athletic, white women are into a 20 something-year-old man in an 8-year-old body that requires attention 24/7. I don't buy that, sorry, the world is not that perfect, not even for Shane. But look, you mentioned online right? What if he was looking for those women online, someone who would run the money making machine with him? Maybe you know that (if you're Hannah, we don't bite, we'll keep your secret)

What evidence do we have that Hannah finds Shane very funny? Her fake laugh when he makes those horrible jokes? Or the way she creepily looks at him while he talks as a way to avoid looking at the camera?

His exes were just too early to the party, Anna Reynalda was the chosen one but she got tired of waiting for the money wave to come and Hannah came right on time. Shane tried to profit from his relationships in the past, even his books have in the title the word "Girlfriend" because he was trying to profit off of them since day one. Please tell me you at least see it.

To finalize my response, attractive women can find disabled men attractive, absolutely. My uncle lived in a wheelchair for 30 years and married twice to 2 beautiful women and dated some others in between and I am sure a lot of other people have similar stories with a disability, wheelchair, missing limbs, some mental disability, etc. But you know what the difference is my dear? Shane requires somebody else to do absolutely everything for him, and that is an incredible commitment.

Maybe Hannah is a saint, maybe Liz is a saint for doing that, I want to believe that kind of good exists in the world. Let's imagine for a second that we take away the youtube fame, endorsements, ad revenue, sponsorships, nonprofit income, book sales. Would Hannah still be with him? Would Liz still take care of him? They didn't come for the money he had back then, because he didn't have any, but for what they could have and just look at the beautiful mansion they just bought.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The fake wedding sums it up. Theres no rationalizing it. They KNEW they were faking it, there was no "delay" or any other excuse, they intentionally faked a wedding ceremony. A legit couple would never fake a wedding and lie right to everyones faces and claim it was legal. That was the nail in the coffen for their validity. Getting married after they already got busted for faking it is irrelevant. Of course they made it legal after that, or just throw away their youtube success and reputation? All their countless other lies and shanes previous marketing of interabled romance is just sprinkles on top. Its a reality tv show.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
And the constant thumbnails of her showing her boobs and her ass and the videos. Even on the last video as she bent over to pick Shane up she clearly bent over in front of the camera with her tank top on. And she wears skimpy tops and short shorts whenever she's picking Shane up like she did when they were getting Shane ready for her trip. They know how to get views.

And QAnon has very dangerous and deranged views. As far as I can see on here, we do not.
Yup, that too! S&G fans are delusional.

This comment made me laugh even more than the guy who requested more lift and carry videos. Is this for real?? 😂
Ew……thanks for that image, I’ll never be able to get it out of my head

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well if you’re not hannah the. You’re clearly Jamaican rain or one of their crazy fans it’s like talking to a brick wall seriously 😒 you’re shown all the evidence yet won’t accept it 👋

Sounds like my ex 😂😂😂😂
I’m so sorry, everyone. I said JR should come so we could see what they have to say about this, but I seem to have summoned JR. oops :/

• Haha
@Barnabas_Collins 100%. Very well said!!! As thought out and rational as your response was, I swear had you posted this in their comment section-- It would've been met with "You're so jealous of their relationship" That's their favorite retort. Also, the asinine "So you don't think Shane deserves to be loved?"
I asked a pretty benign question once about Shane supposedly eating huge meals and a fan responded this (copying the actual comment) "How does it feel to be such a failure in life that your own mother regrets not taking a coat hanger to you the day she found out she was pregnant" 😬😬😬 Sure. Their fans are all about the greater good. That vile response got tons of support. Love and light from S&G's cult. We're the bad guys.

• Heart
  • Sick
Alright guys ya got me. The whole relationship is a money making sham. Hannah's a lying autistic lesbian who married someone for money and fame (because autistic people just love lying and fame). She's legally married to someone she thinks is disgusting because it's worth it to have a pool and a big house. Their families are all paid off and so is Hannah's real love, Meredith, who actually sleeps with Hannah. Shane lives in a dark back room only to be taken out for videos. He goes along with it all because he's greedy for the money too, and would rather be around business associates then his own family. They're all so evil and calculated about everything they do. They're gonna keep this charade going forever because Hannah wants money more than be able to publicly show her true self, ever. She must have internalized homophobia the poor thing. She's even prepared to pretend to have babies with this guy that disgusts her.

It all makes sense now, you've shown me the light.

Also, you got me again. I am both Jamaican Rain AND Hannah! I am everyone you have ever seen that tries to say that S&G is real. It is my full time job to create hundreds of accounts just to market the relationship.

I better get back to my mansion now, toodles.

Reactions: 2
I knew someone who was diagnosed with autism. You would never have guessed she had autism, she could make eye contact just fine.

Alright guys ya got me. The whole relationship is a money making sham. Hannah's a lying autistic lesbian who married someone for money and fame (because autistic people just love lying and fame). She's legally married to someone she thinks is disgusting because it's worth it to have a pool and a big house. Their families are all paid off and so is Hannah's real love, Meredith, who actually sleeps with Hannah. Shane lives in a dark back room only to be taken out for videos. He goes along with it all because he's greedy for the money too, and would rather be around business associates then his own family. They're all so evil and calculated about everything they do. They're gonna keep this charade going forever because Hannah wants money more than be able to publicly show her true self, ever. She must have internalized homophobia the poor thing. She's even prepared to pretend to have babies with this guy that disgusts her.

Also, you got me again. I am both Jamaican Rain AND Hannah! I am everyone you have ever seen that tries to say that S&G is real. It is my full time job to create hundreds of accounts just to market the relationship.

Cop out comment because you cant explain away their shady af behavior. Come back when you can explain why a so called legit couple intentionally faked a wedding and intentionally lied to everyone about it, and still stands by that lie. You cant. It makes it clear they had no intention of actually getting married, and it makes it clear what shameless lying pieces of S they are, and its just a drop in the bucket.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

You done?

Reactions: 10

This is what I ask you do, if I may. Watch them with open eyes, don't get blinded by what you want to believe, but rather for "what if they are right" and you might see things differently. Give it a try and come back later.

Also,
Hope you are having a great time in your mansion with your too small for your ass Bikini 🤗 (jk)

• Haha
Reactions: 9