Squirmy & Grubs #4 aka scammy and grabby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know how else you can frame it. It's painfully obvious to us and she's just gonna deny, deny, deny any examples you bring up. Honestly they are delusional and it's not worth your time pointing these things out because they are living in a fantasy world where they are always right regardless of the facts. It's frustrating but they are just gonna keep doubling down on gaslighting you.
I ended up blocking her. She's a very creepy person. She's also exhausting. It was fun/funny at first, but she's so desperate that it's pathetic. She's a liar. We all know it. The amount of mental gymnastics that goes on in their house is insane.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I ended up blocking her. She's a very creepy person. She's also exhausting. It was fun/funny at first, but she's so desperate that it's pathetic. She's a liar. We all know it. The amount of mental gymnastics that goes on in their house is insane.
You did the right thing. Don't let her live in your head rent free. At some point the house of cards she built is going to fall apart. They turned down Dr. Phil for God's sake because she knew he'd expose them.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Karma will catch up on them both and I can't wait for that day .. they scam people using Shane's "none profit " as a front I mean how low can you get really .. they are becoming even more unlikeable by the day

Reactions: 6
Their latest video, if you watch the last part, you’ll notice Hannah’s tone is extremely monotone it’s creepy ,with that fake smile🥴, i mean who realistically smiles that much jeez...nothing is natural or real about her demeanour, I think she’s had enough too internally but has to keep up the act.

Reactions: 5
Their latest video, if you watch the last part, you’ll notice Hannah’s tone is extremely monotone it’s creepy ,with that fake smile🥴, i mean who realistically smiles that much jeez...nothing is natural or real about her demeanour, I think she’s had enough too internally but has to keep up the act.
Hannah strikes me as the sort of crazy who's holding everything in as tight as a bowstring. Always just on the edge of tipping right over. One day she'll just start screaming and never stop.

Reactions: 7
You did the right thing. Don't let her live in your head rent free. At some point the house of cards she built is going to fall apart. They turned down Dr. Phil for God's sake because she knew he'd expose them.
Wow when did they turn down Dr. Phil?

Reactions: 2
2 weeks of recovery over an extraction and bone fragment? Let's hop he doesn't ever get really sick, it sounds like he is a terrible patient and big baby.

Wow when did they turn down Dr. Phil?
2 years ago. Dr Phil had a couple on and claimed 100% of couples when one is the caregiver does not end well. I think that is a nonsense statement by Dr Phil, but most of what he says is. Dr Phil is a scammer and a user, cannot stand him or his show.

He wouldn't have picked these two apart though, he is clueless. He didn't even catch that Susan Schofield and her husband were as nutty as fruitcakes when she came on his show like 10 years ago.

Reactions: 4
They could have went on Dr Phil's show to stick it to his viewpoints that there's 100% failure rate in relationships where the partner is the primary caregiver, and prove him wrong if they wanted. But I think they were afraid he would have picked them apart and they have too many holes in their story to be logically convincing. Who knows what the producers cameras would have caught when they do those "at home" scenes, lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
They could have went on Dr Phil's show to stick it to his viewpoints that there's 100% failure rate in relationships where the partner is the primary caregiver, and prove him wrong if they wanted. But I think they were afraid he would have picked them apart and they have too many holes in their story to be logically convincing. Who knows what the producers cameras would have caught when they do those "at home" scenes, lol.
Dr. Phil would've brought up the previous girlfriends and their history

I also think Dr. Phil would've invited their families too to get their opinion which Hannah would never allow. They are control freaks and refuse to let anyone else steer away from their narrative that they have painted for their fans.

I think Dr Phil would have thought something was up but idk if he would have exposed them right then and there. I believe he wanted them to come on for a different reason

Reactions: 1
I think Dr Phil would have thought something was up but idk if he would have exposed them right then and there. I believe he wanted them to come on for a different reason
I'm sure he just wanted them to come on because they had the highest profile of any interabled couple on YouTube at that time and certainly Hannah being conventionally attractive was a big draw card. What they were afraid of was that Dr Phil's researchers would come up with some interesting questions to ask them and that in the environment of Dr Phil's TV show, he controls the narrative and most importantly the editing. Not them. So they would have no choice about showing things they don't want seen. Like maybe the skilled nursing carers they actually employ and how and what Shane actually eats and who's actually doing all the housework.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Let's be honest, dr phil would have destroyed them. They're both keyboard warriors but if they were questioned by another person with audience they wouldn't last 5 minutes. They only seem confident and argumentative when they're surrounded by their fans and with available option to block anyone who doesn't agree or actually thinks and questions them. They wouldn't have it there and Hannah would have absolutely lost her tit. I wish I could watch that lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Everything one of them says is a complete contradiction to what the other one says, whenever they do a live stream. This would be blatantly obvious on live television. Its like they dont even live together. I believe dr phil wanted them on as a counter to an unhealthy inter abled relationship he was counseling.

Reactions: 4
I skimmed through their newest video, which is mostly a Hello Fresh ad. The rest of this riveting and enlightening video includes:

1. Shane making Hannah record him dropping a cup on the lawn with his robot arm. Yup, it was his witty and brilliant idea, instead of demonstrating that he can do anything useful with it.

2. Hannah's brother's dog laying down beside Chloe (she's pet-sitting)

3. Hannah sweeping the deck.

4. Shane explaining, in a condescending and robotic tone (as usual), why he puts a book under his foot. His footrest is too low and he refuses to get it fixed.

5. Shane announces that his bladder has shrunk as he needs to "explode like Mt. Vesuvius" more often. Hannah must be thrilled.

These two have to be the laziest and overpaid youtubers out there.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She’s usually such a bad actress but this pissed look is perfect. Maybe because she’s not acting. This is how I imagine Hannah looks when the camera is off.
A8089D08-2DC2-4103-B99F-C19FDCABAABB.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They're a bunch of attention seeking liars and I remember when they were making a huge fuss about Hannah missing her periods in Florida months ago and how she might be pregnant and they haven't brought it up since. Its really setting in that they'll never advance in their storyline as a couple except for additions of houseplants and sponsorships. I could watch them for the next few years and they'll still be up to the same slapstick crap hijinks and their braindead toxic positivity fans will eat that tit up like endless wings night at Golden Coral.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hi guys, long(ish) time lurker, first time poster here! I just wanted to say that I used to be a huge fan of this couple. I'm a personal care aide and a nursing student and during my years of doing care aide work, I've met countless of awesome, handsome, beautiful, amazing disabled people who have so much to give to everyone, so I obviously wanted to believe that these two were a real thing.

I got suspicious of their intentions and relationship when I brought up the channel to a man I worked for, who also has SMA. Different type from Shane though (for example: he's the average size of an adult man with a few extra kg's, has little to no trouble moving his head, better hand movements, can eat without difficulties etc. sorry, not a native english speaker so i don't know the correct terminology but I'm sure you get the idea :D). He's in his 40's, was married etc, and he knows quite a few people who have the same disability.

He gave their channel a try, and when we discussed this the next day, he pointed out a lot of the thing you guys have as well. Mainly, Hannah being the sole caregiver. He was married for 15 years, and out of those 15 years, his wife was his sole caregiver for maybe 2 weeks in total. Only when absolutely necessary or on holidays and such. He said that he'd feel horrible having his wife take care of him, and their (even tho small, accessible, 2 bedroom) apartment, and that it just isn't possible, with both of their work schedules. And the "Shane eats a lot and drinks ton of beer lol". He can eat normally but DOUBTS that Shane can. Like we've seen him struggle thru a soup. He also mentioned that Shane definitely requires the same amount of help (and more probably) he does, such as bathing, going to the bathroom, making food etc and while they do talk about it, they don't like ACTUALLY talk about it. It's hard and thankless work, no matter how much you love the person. They always gloss over it like "oh yeah we have a wheelchair tee hee thats it!!!" Also, somewhat petty, but we both HATE Shane's sense of humor lmao. This youtube channel thing adds little to no value to the disabled community, because it doesn't send a realistic version of what dating someone who has a disability as severe as Shane's is actually like. Me and this dude are still friends, and snark on sQuIrMy and GrUbZ to this day on discord while having beers, and he OK'd me to post!

This message probably serves no purpose to anything at all here, but just wanted to join in on the conversation and show that, yep, even disabled people do question their relationship and whats behind it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.