Squirmy & Grubs #4 aka scammy and grabby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she gained a lot of weight or is she sitting weirdly in the video? Also, what is going on?
Eek, this struck me too. H’s always been a similar size, this is worrying if it is a change, hope it’s not an indicator of any health issues, be that mental or physical.

Reactions: 5
She tied back her hair in the most unflattering way possible. It looks like a short, feathered mullet. I can picture her here in an oversized sweater, acid washed mom jeans, and white runners. Looks like she's sick of all 5 of her kids' tit.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
To that end; and given her appearance later in the video, personally I chalk it down to get sitting a little oddly during a stressful time looking her usual self later on.

Stil worry that something is taking a toll on her - thoughts?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Heres the post of the random guy who visited and mentions the possibility of this being some sort of social psychology experiment.-

I can't believe I registered an account to post this but here we are. I have been fascinated with these two for a little while and, like most of us, I just could not work out what was really going on. I did some digging and have a theory.

In 2013 Shane co-authored an academic article which is readily available on Google Scholar. I won't link to anything here because I feel that is unfair, but suffice to say you won't have any difficulty following the same trail. The article is about narrative accounts of disability.

The other author of that paper is a psychology professor. Specifically, an experimental psychology professor. He also supervises higher degree research students.

Experimental psychologists are the people that conduct the really interesting studies, like these: https://www.verywellmind.com/interesting-social-psychology-experiments-2795916

See where this is going?

Perhaps we are all involved in a social psychology experiment...........(end post)

Here is the other author he mentions, you'll see shanes name 3 titles down.

I have not gone deep into this so called trail yet but I have to say its fascinating because hannah had just graduated and her majors were right up this alley....I mean who better to choose, and thats why its fascinating, because its actually possible.

What makes me think its unlikely is the fact theyve been doing this sham for years now. However, they are making a fortune from it. I know theres more to it than what meets the eye. Theyre too perfect for the marxist nonsense thats flipping culture on its head.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
About the video where she looks like crap:

Why is this a two part video where during the first part, she explains that Shane experienced a complication and he can’t speak, therefore she will film the video solo. She concludes the video and says “bye everyone”, then the screen goes black with text that says, “One week later”, and in that video, Shane is back to his normal self. Had she actually filmed the first part when he was down , then what stopped her from posting it when it occurred? It makes no sense.

Seems to me like they needed a good reason for not answering their frantic fans questions. I have no doubt that Shane really had the bone fragment. I just think they didn’t give a tit about posting and decided to film this solo video when they realized that 2 weeks had gone by and the natives were restless. For effect, she looked death warmed over.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Here you go!

It's pretty cringey/nauseating, and still lacked chemistry, in my opinion.

Edited to tag @Tilly Kister, too
Ugh why would they even show that wtf 🤮

The amount of saliva in his mouth🤢

Also it looks like he has no idea how to make out at all. He’s struggling a lot and only tries to follow what Hannah is doing and looks very surprised every time she changes the pace.

In overall, disgusting.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Good god. I need to steel myself for this bout of viewing. Many thanks, though, for the video!

She tied back her hair in the most unflattering way possible. It looks like a short, feathered mullet. I can picture her here in an oversized sweater, acid washed mom jeans, and white runners. Looks like she's sick of all 5 of her kids' tit.
...and just dispatched one or more of them to "bring me a damn Pepsi!"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yikes!!! (continued from previous post) Hannah is still going off in my IG DMs for calling them out for going on vacations and eating in restaurants while telling everyone to stay home and mask up. She's losing her tit. I'm howling. I'll post full convo when she stops babbling. She just keeps going. She's denying they went to Florida or to restaurants. OMG. She's psychotic. She's so mad. Lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Yikes!!! (continued from previous post) Hannah is still going off in my IG DMs for calling them out for going on vacations and eating in restaurants while telling everyone to stay home and mask up. She's losing her tit. I'm howling. I'll post full convo when she stops babbling. She just keeps going. She's denying they went to Florida or to restaurants. OMG. She's psychotic. She's so mad. Lol
Screen shot before she deletes! Although she’ll probably be proud of herself 😂

Reactions: 6
Screenshot it and then post it in their comments so everyone can see. God speed you're doing the lords work.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Why can I not see our other interactions beyond this? She can't remove it can she? I straight up told her she's lying in response to this. I sent her links and screenshots. She is is trying to gaslight me and telling me it never happened. Oh My God. She was "screaming" at me via DMs for lack of a better word in response to me breaking down her lies in screen shots.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
@Nadad41t
We have so many posts here from then going out to eat on their trip. Nothing was from over a year ago She's something else. She so twisted over a nobody like me sending her a DM. Also, how is she peeing in a bottle? Does she have a penis?
She doesn't know that I'm not disabled in some way and trying to understand. She's so smug and hostile. The gaslighting she's attempting is disgusting. It's also not working which I'm sure has her triggered.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I don't know how else you can frame it. It's painfully obvious to us and she's just gonna deny, deny, deny any examples you bring up. Honestly they are delusional and it's not worth your time pointing these things out because they are living in a fantasy world where they are always right regardless of the facts. It's frustrating but they are just gonna keep doubling down on gaslighting you.

Reactions: 8
@Nadad41t
We have so many posts here from then going out to eat on their trip. Nothing was from over a year ago She's something else. She so twisted over a nobody like me sending her a DM. Also, how is she peeing in a bottle? Does she have a penis?
She doesn't know that I'm not disabled in some way and trying to understand. She's so smug and hostile. The gaslighting she's attempting is disgusting. It's also not working which I'm sure has her triggered.
She probably has a she wee like I use at festys. They're fabulous if you want to avoid those manky toilets. But yes Hannah is like a three year old. The truth is what she wants it to be, no matter how much evidence you have to disprove it.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.