Squirmy & Grubs #4 aka scammy and grabby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did they ever announce the winner(s) of their 800K giveaway? I saw some commenters asking. Not sure if they stuffed it in one of their insipid videos somewhere.

Reactions: 7
I think Shanes face is just gaunt and his skin can look off sometimes because of it. Ive noticed the eye things before

Reactions: 3
Rules of the contest states they will only contact the winner so whoever won it probably keeping quiet

If they haven't already, they should mention that winners have been selected and contacted. I skim through their videos when I bother, so maybe I missed it.

Reactions: 5
I ended up blocking her. She's a very creepy person. She's also exhausting. It was fun/funny at first, but she's so desperate that it's pathetic. She's a liar. We all know it. The amount of mental gymnastics that goes on in their house is insane.
She blocked me on Instagram when one of her followers defended China's lockdowns and I commented that they were a communist country and had welded people into their homes. She's bleeping weird.

Reactions: 8
She blocked me on Instagram when one of her followers defended China's lockdowns and I commented that they were a communist country and had welded people into their homes. She's bleeping weird.
She is bleeping weird- and you're absolutely right about the inhumane treatment of people in China: I remember Youtube videos during Covid in China before they were removed from the internet of dead bodies carelessly stacked up like toy blocks in hallways and girls yelling from apartment windows for help because family members were dying from Covid and there was no way out due to door welding. I truly believe that China faked their number of Covid deaths to look better than the USA. There's no reasoning with Hannah, but know that your opinions are valued here!

• Heart
New vid is out and only watched the first half because Shane's voice started to get too garbled. I like how they put in microscopic text that the car is being leased for them. It's not their car and they should've given more credit to the dealership.

Also asked who was the 800k winner and got banned.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
They banned you for THAT? Those are some shady ass shenanigans. I was suspicious that it was a ploy just to boost their subs and they had no intentions of giving away all that loot.

• Heart
That's a very good point about Spermy and Tugs using the contest as a ploy to gain subscribers. I remember when they showcased the prizes; they seemed like sponsored and impersonal electronic gifts that they got for free. The fact that they banned Nadad41t for simply asking who the 800k subscriber winner was is rude of them and very telling- they can't handle rational questions and don't want to be caught in a lie about a fake contest. They're scheming cowards.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
their latest video makes me wonder if this is a vlog/ family channel or an advertisement channel, even most of the videos has a good chunk of a dedicated to advertising, I’m really confused

it’s not THEIRS either per the title, which is quiet Misleading

Someone else asked if the 800k winners have been announced earlier this morning, and that comment seems to have vanished. Hannah's peepshows couldn't break the subscriber plateau so they put on a fake giveaway. Baffling how they get away with all their scams.

• Angry
It's very suspicious if they have blocked someone for asking who had won the give away hmmm 🤔 they are both disgusting

I follow 3 couples on instagram/YouTube where the husband has a disability and this couple here are the least genuine, if you have not heard about the other 2 taje a look on YouTube at Cole and Charisma then Sabia and Loren, there is genuine affection between them

Reactions: 4
I follow 3 couples on instagram/YouTube where the husband has a disability and this couple here are the least genuine, if you have not heard about the other 2 taje a look on YouTube at Cole and Charisma then Sabia and Loren, there is genuine affection between them
I sometimes get the impression Charisma is a bit burnt out. Cole is a big guy and some of the lifts she does are questionable. I’d be surprised if she does it alone without equipment because one day she’s gonna ruin her back.

Cole and charisma have their own issues. Sabina and Loren are young and so far still somewhat innocent in their youtube days. Hopefully they stay true and happy.

Cole n charisma are liars as well they pretended to get married and later admitted they’re not and took heaps of donations and gifts for their pretend marriage they have a thread too

• Wow
  • Heart
Cole n charisma are liars as well they pretended to get married and later admitted they’re not and took heaps of donations and gifts for their pretend marriage they have a thread too
I never trusted their wedding either! Good to know that my intuition was right. I've always had bad vibes about Chole and Charisma but hesitated to voice them since they have a ton of fans, but their forced "Stay Positive" false happiness moto nonsense and a few other red flags for me were the tip off for me to never watch them again after seeing a few videos of theirs.

I never trusted their wedding either! Good to know that my intuition was right. I've always had bad vibes about Chole and Charisma but hesitated to voice them since they have a ton of fans, but their forced "Stay Positive" false happiness moto nonsense and a few other red flags for me were the tip off for me to never watch them again after seeing a few videos of theirs.
Yeah unfortunately a lot of those channels are more about making money, I feel like cole n Charisma started off as genuine but they just fell into the trap and I feel like they’re getting faker by the day

Yeah unfortunately a lot of those channels are more about making money, I feel like cole n Charisma started off as genuine but they just fell into the trap and I feel like they’re getting faker by the day
I think that money and resulting greed can really change people, and frankly anyone who creates a couples vlog is inherently narcissistic and attention seeking regardless of intention. Youtube has created a bizarre and vapid world of families, couples and individual vloggers shitting out videos for validation that are in turn rewarded with money and a following. Morals and integrity fall by the wayside in favor of lucrative lies. From pregnancy scares to sham weddings, nothing is off limits in creating the winning clickbait titles and scenarios for these couples.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.