Squirmy & Grubs #2 Scrammy and Grabs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is 100%. Im just saying his parents are keeping their guard up because they don't trust Hannah, and with good reason.
So you don't think Shane is the mastermind?

Both Hannah and Shane are sinister agents spewing generic SJW victim rhetoric to protect their scam by making them infallible to criticism. They have no real morals and don't gaf about real discrimination hence Shane stealing money from his own non profit.

And they are not even discriminated against. They literally got rich and famous (including mainstream media attention) thanks to the things they whine about - Shane the little guy with SMA "dating" Hannah the beautiful swimmer. People assuming shes his nurse or hired actor, or people not wanting to duck him, or saying shes hot/using her bikini body for views, or just saying they feel bad for him - IS NOT DISCRIMINATION. These are legitimate observations by people with functioning eyes and brains.

Reactions: 6
If it comes out the marriage was not real..they will just tell their fans they love each other so much they wanted a ceremony with them and for the fans. The fans will be all "how sweet"

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Today's UK morning show with S&G is now on YT. The bottom banner reads: THE INTER-ABLE COUPLE DEFYING THE ODDS

Isn't that contrary to their notion that there are 1000s of people in this set up?

They admitted again to the UK broadcasters that their marriage took place over Zoom, yet can't believe there are people who consider it fake.

Small observation: Does their computer screen (in their wedding video) look like a Zoom meeting is taking place?

Reactions: 6
Their new video is up and he's now able to feed himself with a tiny remote controlled robot arm. One less thing for Hannah to do

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The same robotic arm they cried about his insurance not covering?

So did they successfully bait a company to sponsor them or did they use the superchat dono $$$ for their fake wedding to buy it?

Congrats to Hannah for not having to spoon feed her partner in crime anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The thing is huge and bulky. It's basically a kiddie plate with 4 sections and the arm is attached to the plate. The arm holds a spoon or fork or whatever. Shane uses his famous thumb to press buttons to direct the spoon.

There's still just as much work for Hannah who still has to cook, fill the plate, and clean it afterwards, but Shane gets the glory of saying he put food in his face, something he admonished Cole for.

Shane test the thing out using Nerds and Goldfish crackers. A prime example of the kind of nutrition someone in his position should strive for.

Reactions: 9
The same robotic arm they cried about his insurance not covering?

So did they successfully bait a company to sponsor them or did they use the superchat dono $$$ for their fake wedding to buy it?

Congrats to Hannah for not having to spoon feed her partner in crime anymore.
I'm pretty sure it's not the robot arm, it's just some simple feeding device that a company offered them I guess. If you google the JACO robot arm it's visibly way more high tech

Reactions: 2
There's still just as much work for Hannah who still has to cook, fill the plate, and clean it afterwards, but Shane gets the glory of saying he put food in his face, something he admonished Cole for.
Omg Shane is finally dining with dignity! Now they need a bidet sponsor so they can make a tear jerking video about Hannah not having to wipe his tit off anymore

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
The robotic feeding arm was apparently offered to him to only try and they will not be keeping it. He demonstrated it for his disabled followers who might be interested in one. They said it's covered by insurance, so he should go ahead and get one to keep. At least he'll be able to bring some of his food to his phlegmy gob himself. It'll be one less thing Hannah has to do.

And yeah, no wonder why Hannah wasn't excited about his "special delivery" - imagine the splatters she'll need to clean up at the toilet after he ingests those burritos 🤢

Lastly, this scene they could have edited out. Hannah has a much stronger stomach than I!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Although the feeding device is a novel idea, I think that it needs more tweaks in development. The device lacks the dexterity to pierce and prod through food pieces of varying thickness with a fork let alone grasp multiple layered textures at once like a crunchy romaine salad. This device is a glorified Dave and Buster's crane game.

• Haha
The robotic feeding arm was apparently offered to him to only try and they will not be keeping it. He demonstrated it for his disabled followers who might be interested in one. They said it's covered by insurance, so he should go ahead and get one to keep. At least he'll be able to bring some of his food to his phlegmy gob himself. It'll be one less thing Hannah has to do.

And yeah, no wonder why Hannah wasn't excited about his "special delivery" - imagine the splatters she'll need to clean up at the toilet after he ingests those burritos 🤢

Lastly, this scene they could have edited out. Hannah has a much stronger stomach than I!
I didn't see that part. Are they really too cheap to keep this "gadget"?

Also that screenshot is exactly where I threw up.

Although the feeding device is a novel idea, I think that it needs more tweaks in development. The device lacks the dexterity to pierce and prod through food pieces of varying thickness with a fork let alone grasp multiple layered textures at once like a crunchy romaine salad. This device is a glorified Dave and Buster's crane game.
Shane tested the thing out with candy, you really think he cares about romaine salads?? Haha 😃

But I agree. They could work to improve it.

• Haha
The gadget costs around $6k. That is not a dignified price. Some company has got to do better.

Reactions: 3
I'm thinking the parents must be relieved that someone else is taking care of their son. They finally get a break and can focus on other things like travel, hobbies and what not. Im sure they love their son deeply but when you get old you start thinking who is going to take care of him when they die. They don't have to worry about that or putting him into an assisted living home. Honestly its a win / win for both parties.

I got creepy sexual vibes from that video with the camera angles, Hannah's clothing, and Shane pushing the buttons.

Reactions: 3
Shane uses his famous thumb to press buttons to direct the spoon.
I hate that I know what “famous thumb” means

I just watched the newest one, I still cant tell if Hannah is acting or just plain ********. Her overreactions to every little thing Shane does is so odd. Like she literally cant catch her breath fake laughing when shane scoops up the nerds and starts eating them. Also she couldnt have put on a more revealing outfit, which im not complaining, but it seems she was really putting it in our faces this time. I posted a comment about her making an onlyfans but Shane might shadow ban it, Ill see where it goes. In the meantime enjoy some nightmare fuel

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.