Squirmy & Grubs #2 Scrammy and Grabs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Strangers think my black kid is my girlfriend"

Chapter one - I only date blondes

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Chapter 2 my schlong is long

Looks so creepy this photo hannah looks like she's cuddling a toddler and that creepy look in her eyes you can see all the salvia in Shane's mouth and his horrible teeth ew imaging kissing that
EC07B07F-EFD8-4F21-9E1B-EE4DF440CD54.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
why does Shane always have that stupid look on his face? can he not smile properly because of his disease or something?

Good strategic move of Hannah and Shane to make a lot of videos and fanfare out of their Covid wedding. They're going to need those extra subscribers and adsense money to get through the months of quarantine where they'll have nothing to make videos about. Who knows if they'll even have that August ceremony; it's all contingent on when a vaccine is released. They've already talked about sex, intimacy, future kids, going off birth control, etc... seriously, if they can't travel anywhere, their views are going to drop like crazy. Oh, I guess there'll be the pool and bikini videos with T&A thumbnails for their month-long Florida winter vacation so there's that...

why does Shane always have that stupid look on his face? can he not smile properly because of his disease or something?
It's either the derpy half-smile face or the wide-eyed "hilarious" SHOCKED face that he also does.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
To all the young girls out there, here's the lesson from this story:

Hannah has a man. It doesn't matter how dirty, useless, narcissistic, or disrespectful he is, she has a man. Girls, it doesn't matter what opportunities you have in life, if you don't have a man, what do you have. So break your back waiting on him daily and give up your dreams to pursue his; because a piece of a man is better than no man at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Shane is male, but he is not a man. He does not have the appearance, physical or sexual capabilities of a man. Hes a deformed toddler and 100% dependent. They can scream ableism/sexism all they want to harass and guilt people into lowering the bar so Shane can feel masculine drinking his beer through a straw, but they cant change the laws of biological attraction. People will still think what they cant say.

But you're right, the most toxic message they are pushing is that women are not allowed to have even the most basic standards, while a goblin like Shane deserve everything. Hannah is literally attacking girls on insta who believe they have a right not to date a dying toddler. Its sick.

• Heart
Still no Facebook post by Mom or Dad of son's marriage. Fishy?
I have been thinking the same, not a peep from his parents. Have always had the feeling that they don't agree with this so called relationship, they would surely know the truth about what is going on with these two.

Reactions: 8
His parents behavior in general is a giant red flag. They either suspect or flat out know Hannah is a scammer. If I were them I couldn't sleep at night knowing my helplessly disabled sons life is in the hands a greedy ho...

Shane is male, but he is not a man. He does not have the appearance, physical or sexual capabilities of a man. Hes a deformed toddler and 100% dependent. They can scream ableism/sexism all they want to harass and guilt people into lowering the bar so Shane can feel masculine drinking his beer through a straw, but they cant change the laws of biological attraction. People will still think what they cant say.

But you're right, the most toxic message they are pushing is that women are not allowed to have even the most basic standards, while a goblin like Shane deserve everything. Hannah is literally attacking girls on insta who believe they have a right not to date a dying toddler. Its sick.
This is all very true.

Interestingly enough, Hannah considers herself to be a progressive. With progressive values some level of feminism is implied. I fail to I understand how a progressive woman can berate other women and girls because they won't date a feeble, infirm controlling toddler.

What is progressive about thinking that a woman should wait on a man 24/7 and devote her life to his care. If the situation were reverse, there is zero chance that Shane would be Hannah's caregiver and boyfriend.

It's easy for Hannah to promote this nonsense, it's been very financially lucrative for her. Most women who get themselves into this situation will not make 5 figures a month and be a social media celebrity.

His parents behavior in general is a giant red flag. They either suspect or flat out know Hannah is a scammer. If I were them I couldn't sleep at night knowing my helplessly disabled sons life is in the hands a greedy ho...
So you don't think Shane is the mastermind?

Reactions: 1
It is so annoying how they try to spin people's skepticism about their relationship into everyone being ableist trolls. If Hannah were with someone like Cole, hardly anyone would bat an eyelash. He really is "a man in a wheelchair" (as they try to downplay Shane's condition as) and the attraction would easier to wrap one's head around. Cole is conventionally handsome, with a good personality, and can do things for himself, unlike useless, narcissistic gnome-baby Shane. A MAN in a wheelchair CAN potentially get a beautiful girl, get married, etc. It's NOT the wheelchair, S&G. People are flabbergasted that someone like Hannah would find Shane attractive because he is grossly non-functional, has the face of a derpy kid with the body of someone in rigor mortis who died in a fetal position, sounds like phlegmy Cartman, has a tit personality (entitled/condescending/self centered, mouthy, etc), and can't do one goddamn thing for himself or anyone else besides "helPING helPING" - not because of his wheelchair.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Is someone an "ableist" if they are not tall or strong enough to carry around a 60 pound person? If someone purposefully and intentionally avoids getting into an optional relationship with someone with SMA because of concerns for their own physical health, "ableist"? Could someone like Shane be accused of being a "disableist"?

I know that a lot of you like Chole and Charisma, but I also feel that she makes many accommodations for someone so young: she quit school with less than a year left to be his caregiver/live in girlfriend, bathes him, dresses him, helps him use the restroom, cooks and cleans and did the majority of their home renovations on her own with some outside help. I think that Cole is kind, attractive and intelligent and that they have chemistry, but I do worry about caretaker burnout for Hannah and Charisma regardless of how much they seem to love their mates. I don't expect either couple to put on sad Sarah Mclachlan music and show a montage of the struggles of caretaking, but their unrelenting cheerfulness and energy seems misleading and inauthentic at times. This could all be personality preference too though, as I have a dark sense of humor and am somewhat jaded.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.