Squirmy & Grubs #2 Scrammy and Grabs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg i see the new video but I'm not sure I want to give them any views/ can stomach more of them at least right now....but the baby thing recently they keep doing seems like they've run out of stuff - bought a house, got married (apparently), got a bunch of dogs, and they're like what do we make videos about now?!?!?!??!?! Just seems like such an obvious ploy for more clicks and to keep things going.

Reactions: 8
Hey Hannah, if you're reading this... wake up! You only want a baby to distract from your issues. Shane will be jealous and it will ruin your relationship as he's immature, fundamentally way more selfish than you, and you've conditioned him to have you waiting on hand and foot at a moment's notice. You will grow to resent him as he demands your time be split between him and the baby. He is basically already telling you this so listen. You are only 24 and have barely experienced life: face your issues and try to grow as a person first instead of always trying to fill the void or distract yourself with obligations.

And FYI, it is not a guarantee that just because the baby is HIS as opposed to a puppy, he won't get jealous. It's a very common situation, even for men that aren't as selfish or dependent as Shane. Also, sometimes it takes men longer to bond with their child and Shane can't even hold the baby! It could take him a long time to really, truly bond with the baby and be ok with the baby taking up all the attention.

Shane isn't ready to have kids? But... he won't be doing ANY of the work. And like... his lifespan estimation is considerably shorter than average, if he plans to have kids he should be wanting to do it earlier rather than later. Is he delaying having kids because he's worried Hannah won't have enough timr to cater to his every need?

A baby being around would affect his life minimally, it's not like he's out barhopping every night! Also Hannah is CRAZY. The girl is what, 24? And dying to have a baby while full time caregiving a grown man AND a dog?
A baby being around would mean that Shane doesn't get to be the baby anymore. it means that he would spend way more time with a caregiver than with Hannah.

And deep down, I think Shane knows that Hannah is with him in large part because of her obsession with taking care of someone, and a baby would mean that he gets replaced as the obsession.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
This video is just another click bait birth control sponsorship commercial with some filler talk about cabin fever and resulting baby fixations. They're both puppets with sponsorship hands up their asses.

Reactions: 3
Their content is just repetitive garbage paid for by sponsors. This is a business arrangement and nothing they say reflects their reality.

Reactions: 5
I'm really starting to strongly think this whole thing is fake.

- All this talk about marriage - and they still aren't married.

- All this talk about a baby - and she's still not pregnant and probably won't be.

It's so hard to believe that even someone as silly as Hannah would throw her life away in order to have Shane's Verne-Troyer-on-crack looking babies.

From what you guys are saying, even Shane knows his DNA shouldn't be replicated.

Reactions: 2
I'm really starting to strongly think this whole thing is fake.

- All this talk about marriage - and they still aren't married.

- All this talk about a baby - and she's still not pregnant and probably won't be.

It's so hard to believe that even someone as silly as Hannah would throw her life away in order to have Shane's Verne-Troyer-on-crack looking babies.

From what you guys are saying, even Shane knows his DNA shouldn't be replicated.
Hannah is way more than silly, she's delusional.

And I don't think it's fake because there are photos of them on facebook together in the years before they started a youtube channel.

Literally all they have to talk about now is the pregnancy that hasn't happened yet. They can't go anywhere or see anyone. We're going to see a lot more repeats of the "guess which one of us really wants a baby?" in the months to come. They NEEDED to do a wedding ceremony video for revenue if nothing else, their views are going to tank for the next 6 months.

Reactions: 4
I still find it odd how they put so much emphasis on Hannah being off birth control in that first video they made about a potential baby. Wouldn't it have been enough to just say, we'd like to start trying in about a year. I mean, that's what I would say even to friends and family, no need to emphasise getting off birth control.

Reactions: 4
I still find it odd how they put so much emphasis on Hannah being off birth control in that first video they made about a potential baby. Wouldn't it have been enough to just say, we'd like to start trying in about a year. I mean, that's what I would say even to friends and family, no need to emphasise getting off birth control.
Because their sponsor in that video (and the new one) is an online birth control delivery service lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is so ridiculous. They aren't even trying to be discreet about being scammers.

Reactions: 6
A baby is just such a bad decision for them I don't even know where to start. Also they're clearly just bored in quarantine?!?! That combined with a need for clicks = we should have a baby.

So immature. I dont think either of them really understand what a child would mean for them.

Its not a distraction from your boring life its a human being you'll be responsible for for the rest of your lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I dont get why theu don't clear out his phlegmy throat before they shoot a video. He needs a good throat scraping

• Sick
  • Haha
Dr. Drew would have a field day with these two! There's an intensity to Hannah's stare and a frenzied excitement that has always unnerved me from day 1. My possible theory is: I think that she never really grew out of playing house as a kid or propping up dolls and that childlike nurturing instinct never really matured into adult views on caretaking or relationships. I think that Shane is an embodiment of childlike roleplay for her- a roleplay that feels safe and almost ritualistic- propping him up, dressing him, feeding him, giving him sips of liquid as a child does with empty teacups to a teddy bear. I think that he's used to infantilism due to his circumstances and her mothering instincts are in overdrive, so it creates a symbiotic albeit twisted relationship.

Reactions: 9
Dr. Drew would have a field day with these two! There's an intensity to Hannah's stare and a frenzied excitement that has always unnerved me from day 1. My possible theory is: I think that she never really grew out of playing house as a kid or propping up dolls and that childlike nurturing instinct never really matured into adult views on caretaking or relationships. I think that Shane is an embodiment of childlike roleplay for her- a roleplay that feels safe and almost ritualistic- propping him up, dressing him, feeding him, giving him sips of liquid as a child does with empty teacups to a teddy bear. I think that he's used to infantilism due to his circumstances and her mothering instincts are in overdrive, so it creates a symbiotic albeit twisted relationship.
Agree. Clearly Hannahs "thing" is caretaker/nurturer role. It explains the randomly getting a bunch of dogs too, focus on a baby etc. The more to take care of the better. Maybe she doesn't feel she has anything else to offer? Or maybe it's some self esteem thing? Whatever it is, Shane is all to happy to take full advantage of it

They were supposed to go on Dr. Phil but decided not to because they knew he was going to expose them. Shane knows Dr Phil would be blunt with Hanah and tell her to run like hell.

Agree. Clearly Hannahs "thing" is caretaker/nurturer role. It explains the randomly getting a bunch of dogs too, focus on a baby etc. The more to take care of the better. Maybe she doesn't feel she has anything else to offer? Or maybe it's some self esteem thing? Whatever it is, Shane is all to happy to take full advantage of it
I think that her relationship reflects a possible lack of self esteem and I also think that he is a fixed variable in a life that prior to him was full of fleeting connections that resulted from moving I believe 17 times throughout her childhood and young adulthood. I imagine that she felt powerless during these moves and what better way to reclaim control than be someone's caretaker and literal lifeline. Whether she gets rats, a dog, Shane or a baby, they are akin to the addictive effects of drugs increasing in intensity and one new addition must require more attention and effort than the last in order to achieve the same or an increased dopamine release.

Reactions: 9
I think that her relationship reflects a possible lack of self esteem and I also think that he is a fixed variable in a life that prior to him was full of fleeting connections that resulted from moving I believe 17 times throughout her childhood and young adulthood. I imagine that she felt powerless during these moves and what better way to reclaim control than be someone's caretaker and literal lifeline. Whether she gets rats, a dog, Shane or a baby, they are akin to the addictive effects of drugs increasing in intensity and one new addition must require more attention and effort than the last in order to achieve the same or an increased dopamine release.
Really good analyses, I'm impressed! Hannah is definitely an interesting case study.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.